Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2016, that was true, and it will be in 2020.

But in the past that wasn't always true.

And it probably likely in the future as Ivanka, a Jewish broad, is one of the 2024 frontrunners.

Republicans have only run one candidate for President or VP who was not white, Protestant and male.

Dems have run nine

I believe one of them checked all three boxes.

so meeting some vague diversity quota is more important than the best person in the job? Did Ben Carson get where he is because of race? how about Condi Rice?

Irrelevant. I proffered no value judgments or causation fallacies; I simply noted that one of them checked all three boxes.
Do you know which one?

Edit -- upon further review only two boxes. But still, the same one.

Obama was also gay, to you can give him credit for that.

That, is undoubtably true. Obama was declared by Newsweek to be America's First Homo President.

Since the Democratic Party is the party of identity politics, just as Obama balanced his ticket by choosing an old white man with a history of middle class racism, to balance his ticket, Biden will need a black, hispanic, homosexual Islamic woman. Omar probably swings both ways so if she can speak Spanish, she might get the job.
Nothing wrong with a balanced ticket

Republicans only run white, Christian males
And the Democrats have a Catholic and an anti semitic Jew running for the nomination, but both old white men.
Republicans have never had a Catholic or a Jew on the ticket.

Paul Ryan though?

Course, that was 84 years after Al Smith broke through.

I remember being astonished as a child in 1960 that there was such a thing even still then as anti-Catholicism. Smith had the Klan running a national smear campaign against him for that reason.

and in those days the KKK was all democrats.

:21:

Care to essplain to the class why "democrats [sic]" would be running a national smear campaign against their own candidate, while endorsing Hoover?

Care to essplain why they endorsed Coolidge four years prior? I can tell you why right now. Because Coolidge was the only candidate who refused to denounce them.

Care to essplain to the class why "democrats [sic]" would be running around persecuting Catholics, labor unions, blacks, Jews and immigrants, ALL of which were and are Democratic Party constituents?

Care to essplain why "democrats [sic]" were getting Owen Brewster, Ben Paulen, Ed Jackson, Rice Means and Clarence Morley elected, against their own candidates for those offices? Care to essplain D.C. Stephenson's Klan Republican machine in Indiana?

This should be oodles of fun. :popcorn:

Yup, Trump first.

sure, lets do it. Get the DNC on board, I want Biden, Hillary, Waters, and Bernie tested right after Trump and I want all the results made public. Do you?
I’d love to see it...

My money says Trump would back out and blame the Democrats

He has actually already had such an exam and the results have been made public.

Biden is nest, then Bernie, then maybe crazy Nancy and crying Chuck

The results that were made public were the ones Rump wrote himself as "astonishingly excellent".

Your original idea however was for, quote, "an unbiased medical facility".

can you prove that the results he published were false? Where are Biden's, should be easy since his wife is a doctor. How about a statement from Bernie's cardiologist?

but I fully support having all candidates screened by an unbiased qualified medical facility and the results made public. Which democrats support that? give me their names.

I don't know any Democrats if that's what you mean (learn to spell) -- I think one of my neighbors could be one ---but every democrat would support it, since they are by definition voters.

As for that phony statement, Rump himself dick-tated it, which is not only obvious but confirmed --- and contains prima facie dishonesty, to wit: “If elected, Mr Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency", which is clearly an impossible statement for ANYONE to make without a time machine. Hint: Jimmy Carter is 95 years old right now. Obviously Rump does not understand linear time any more than he understands the geography of the Bronx or hurricane maps.

And the Democrats have a Catholic and an anti semitic Jew running for the nomination, but both old white men.

Paul Ryan though?

I remember being astonished as a child in 1960 that there was such a thing even still then as anti-Catholicism. Smith had the Klan running a national smear campaign against him for that reason.

Care to essplain to the class why "democrats [sic]" would be running a national smear campaign against their own candidate, while endorsing Hoover?

Care to essplain why they endorsed Coolidge four years prior? I can tell you why right now. Because Coolidge was the only candidate who refused to denounce them.

Care to essplain to the class why "democrats [sic]" would be running around persecuting Catholics, labor unions, blacks, Jews and immigrants, ALL of which were and are Democratic Party constituents?

Care to essplain why "democrats [sic]" were getting Owen Brewster, Ben Paulen, Ed Jackson, Rice Means and Clarence Morley elected, against their own candidates for those offices? Care to essplain D.C. Stephenson's Klan Republican machine in Indiana?

Maybe you don't realize this, but Herbert Clark Hoover was a progressive, worked in the Woodrow Wilson administration. Of course, a liberal group like the Triple K would like him

Paul Ryan though?

' the KKK was all democrats' is grammatically correct, KKK is singular in that phrase so the s is appropriate.

now if I had said the KKK was made up of democrats that would also be correct, as would "the KKK was a democrat controlled organization".

There is no question that there were republican members of the KKK, mostly in northern states. But that does not change the fact that the majority of KKK members were democrats (sic)

Paul Ryan though?

During Al Smith’s day, the KKK had a strong presence in Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and NJ

They were Republicans

And in Colorado (Morley and Means), and on the west coast (city council of Anaheim, Albert Johnson in Washington, George Luis Baker in Oregon) and in Maine (Owen Brewster).

sure, lets do it. Get the DNC on board, I want Biden, Hillary, Waters, and Bernie tested right after Trump and I want all the results made public. Do you?
I’d love to see it...

The results that were made public were the ones Rump wrote himself as "astonishingly excellent".

can you prove that the results he published were false? Where are Biden's, should be easy since his wife is a doctor. How about a statement from Bernie's cardiologist?

but I fully support having all candidates screened by an unbiased qualified medical facility and the results made public. Which democrats support that? give me their names.

I don't know any Democrats if that's what you mean (learn to spell) -- I think one of my neighbors could be one ---but every democrat would support it, since they are by definition voters.

As for that phony statement, Rump himself dick-tated it, which is not only obvious but confirmed --- and contains prima facie dishonesty, to wit: “If elected, Mr Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency", which is clearly an impossible statement for ANYONE to make without a time machine. Hint: Jimmy Carter is 95 years old right now. Obviously Rump does not understand linear time any more than he understands the geography of the Bronx or hurricane maps.

I only capitalize "democrat" when I am speaking about one that I respect. Kennedy and Truman were Democrats, the Clintons and Obamas and Pelosi are democrats.

Paul Ryan though?

' the KKK was all democrats' is grammatically correct, KKK is singular in that phrase so the s is appropriate.

now if I had said the KKK was made up of democrats that would also be correct, as would "the KKK was a democrat controlled organization".

There is no question that there were republican members of the KKK, mostly in northern states. But that does not change the fact that the majority of KKK members were democrats (sic)

I take no issue with your NUMBER --- I understood that you mean KKK as a singular. That's fine. What you said there was "all democrats". The [sic] is there because proper nouns are capitalized in English and you failed to do that.

You've also FAILED to explain why "Democrats" would be running a smear campaign against their own POTUS candidate or why it would be endorsing Republicans in numerous other examples already given (and none touched) including another POTUS election. On what planet does that even work?

As for your "majority" fantasy, we'll expect your link any eon now, but the fact is **NO** political affiliation was either required, or espoused, by the Klan ever. Its requirements were to be white, native born, Christian, specifically Protestant Christian, and to believe in "100% Americanism". NOTHING in there about political parties.

However while you're groping around the internets to find that reference I'll give you one.to get you started:

>> The Klan of the 1920s "enrolled more members in Connecticut than in Mississippi, more in Oregon than in Louisiana, and more in New Jersey than in Alabama," wrote historian Stanley Coben. Over half a million Klansmen lived in Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. Klan-backed candidates, all running on platforms both dry and xenophobic, were elected governor in Oregon, Colorado, and Kansas. In Detroit a Klan candidate whose name wasn't even on the ballot was nearly elected mayor in an avalanche of write-in votes. << --- Political Alliances: The KKK and the Anti-Saloon League

There's one guy in that entire list, including the unmentioned/aforementioned Senator in Colorado and the others from the west coast) who was not a Republican. I've run this quiz before but guess which one.

The candidate for mayor in Detroit. His name was Charles Bowles and he had no party label (Detroit doesn't use parties in its elections).

But you go right ahead and furnish those numbers Sparky, since nobody anywhere ever took surveys of the political party affiliations of the Klan, it should be even more interesting.

Last edited:
I’d love to see it...

I only capitalize "democrat" when I am speaking about one that I respect. Kennedy and Truman were Democrats, the Clintons and Obamas and Pelosi are democrats.

You can't just invent your own language. "Democrat" and "democrat" mean two different things. Just as "Republican" and "republican" do.

I'm about to eat a sandwich. It's made with turkey --- which is not the name of a country.

Last edited:
I think we have been down this road. You don't understand the tax code.

If the tax code means charging you $200,000 for a $50,000 procedure and claiming a net $100,000 loss, when I write your bill down by $100,000....instead of claiming a $50,000 gain ($100,000 revenue - $50,000 expense)

Then you're right, I don't understand YOUR tax code.

Feel free to post IRS info that backs your claim. Or not. Again.

OK for the last time.

the hospital creates a bill for 250K, it is submitted to your insurance carrier or medicare/medicaid. the hospital is paid 75K and shows a net loss of 175K, it doesn't matter what they actually spent on your treatment (for IRS purposes). Its not complicated.

another example. you go to a department store and buy $200 worth of clothes, and put it on a store credit card. Then you don't pay the bill when it comes in. The store records a loss of $200. It doesn't matter for tax purposes, that they only paid their supplier $50 for the clothes.

the hospital creates a bill for 250K, it is submitted to your insurance carrier or medicare/medicaid. the hospital is paid 75K and shows a net loss of 175K, it doesn't matter what they actually spent on your treatment (for IRS purposes). Its not complicated.

Wow. So wrong.

Ok, use cash accounting, they spent $50,000 on your treatment and insurance pays $75,000.

That's a $25,000 net profit. They'll owe taxes on $25,000.

View attachment 311725

Cash Basis Accounting vs. Accrual Accounting | Bench Accounting

Use accrual accounting, they spent $50,000 on your treatment and bill the insurance company $250,000.
If they expect the insurance company will pay in full, they book a profit of $200,000. They'll owe taxes on $200,000.

If the insurance only pays $75,000 the hospital will write-off the uncollectible $175,000 and this reduces net profit from $200,000 to $25,000. Now they owe taxes on $25,000.

View attachment 311731

Allowance for Doubtful Accounts and Bad Debt Expenses | Cornell University Division of Financial Affairs

To prevent wild swings in reported income, the hospital will probably set up a reserve for every bill they submit to that insurance company. If they expect to collect 40% of each bill, they would record the $50,000 expense and $100,000 of income ($250,000 receivable minus the $150,000 in the allowance [or reserve or contra] account)

Initially they report $50,000 net profit.

If they only receive $75,000 they will first reduce the contra account from $150,000 down to zero. No change yet to income. Now they need to also write-off the remaining uncollectible amount of $25,000.
This reduces the initial reported profit of $50,000 down to $25,000.

Both methods, cash and accrual, give the identical taxable result, they owe taxes on $25,000.

Neither result will ever give a loss of $175,000 for tax purposes.

Never, ever, ever.

I hope you've never submitted a corporate return using your faulty understanding. Seriously
Haven't had 2nd semester college accounting in 40 years plus, but that sounded extremely familiar, logical and broken down to 7th grade level. Nice job, Toddster.

a P&L statement and a tax return are two completely different things. I guess you will just refuse to understand basic tax accounting.

In your example how is the bad debt addressed? the difference between the amount billed and the amount collected.

a P&L statement and a tax return are two completely different things.

If you have a link that shows you can legally turn a $50K net profit into a $175K tax loss, by all means, post it.

In your example how is the bad debt addressed? the difference between the amount billed and the amount collected.

I posted it.
Under cash accounting, it doesn't matter. Until the cash is collected, no profit and no taxable income.

Under accrual accounting, if you assume you'll get paid $250K, you have taxable income of $200K.

If you actually get paid $75K, the $175K in bad debt reduces your $200K taxable income to $25K taxable income.

If your claim was correct, no business would ever claim taxable income.
I'd inflate bills to my brother, he'd pay a fraction, he'd inflate bills to my company, I'd pay a fraction.

We'd both have positive cash flows and taxable losses.

Paul Ryan though?

Maybe you don't realize this, but Herbert Clark Hoover was a progressive, worked in the Woodrow Wilson administration. Of course, a liberal group like the Triple K would like him

I suspect you actually meant that to be a serious post. You're really that stupid.

The philosophy of Liberalism is "All Men are created equal". BY ALL MEANS essplain to the class how the KKK could get down with that, while lynching people for being black, passing state laws against Catholics, undermining labor unions, fomenting hysteria about immigrants, and whipping women for "not going to church".

IDIOT.

I see the common Conservative tactic to attack Joe Biden

Biden is senile
Biden molests young girls

The problem with those attacks is glass houses. Your candidate is Trump. For every Biden gaffe you point out you have Trump with his covfefe, I have the best words, oranges instead of origins.

You have pictures of Biden smelling hair and whispering in women’s ears. But your candidate has been accused of rape and molestation and has inappropriate pictures with his own daughter
Trump's shortcomings are brashness, Biden's is possible alzheimers...Big difference there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Do Alzheimer’s sufferers think they had airports in the Revolutionary war?
Do they confuse words like origins with oranges?
Do they make up words like covfefe?

Glass houses my friends
Oh please, Trumps gaffs are just that, Biden on the other hand is in cognitive decline.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Paul Ryan though?

During Al Smith’s day, the KKK had a strong presence in Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and NJ

They were Republicans

yes, there were a few assholes in those states as well and some had an R. But the vast majority of KKK members were democrats.

Apparently Fish is still looking for some way to back that shit up. :lmao:

Only to a moron like you

now pence is a useless and stupid VP. Just for useless and stupid trumpkins
Pence just has too much class for you worthless leftist traitors to deal with.
you confuse class with bigotry.

When has our Vice President ever been "bigoted"? I missed that.

Pence is rigorous about adhering to the Pence Rule, which prohibits him from fucking women other than his own wife. Libs think that is somehow "bigoted", mainly I guess because that is just one less thing they can lynch him over.
I am sure to a bigoted fuck like you, Pence's war against gays is not being bigoted.out.

All the Vice President did was to stand up in Indiana for those who don't want to participate in Gay Marriage. Not everyone thinks that Sodomy should be glorified.
bullshit. He waged war against gays. He tried to force them to conversion camps.

I see the common Conservative tactic to attack Joe Biden

Biden is senile
Biden molests young girls

The problem with those attacks is glass houses. Your candidate is Trump. For every Biden gaffe you point out you have Trump with his covfefe, I have the best words, oranges instead of origins.

You have pictures of Biden smelling hair and whispering in women’s ears. But your candidate has been accused of rape and molestation and has inappropriate pictures with his own daughter
Trump's shortcomings are brashness, Biden's is possible alzheimers...Big difference there.

Glass houses my friends
Oh please, Trumps gaffs are just that, Biden on the other hand is in cognitive decline.

A lot of times Trump's gaffes are done on purpose. If he creates 300,000 jobs in the month, and the media refuses to cover it, he might announce himself that he created 600,000 jobs. That forces the media to report the real good news when they report his "lie".

If democrats ever nominated Rosie O'Donnell, then they would be on par with Republicans that nominated Donald Trump. Until that day, ya'll will have the Dems beat for crazy.
That's a really stupid comment given the fact that Trump has outperformed ever Democrat POTUS in the last century or better.
Outperformed? Most dates with a stripper? Mort accusations of Child rape? Most farm bankruptcies? Highest deficit ever when he doles out cash because of the virus? Most lied told?

Pence is rigorous about adhering to the Pence Rule, which prohibits him from fucking women other than his own wife. Libs think that is somehow "bigoted", mainly I guess because that is just one less thing they can lynch him over.
I am sure to a bigoted fuck like you, Pence's war against gays is not being bigoted.out.

All the Vice President did was to stand up in Indiana for those who don't want to participate in Gay Marriage. Not everyone thinks that Sodomy should be glorified.
bullshit. He waged war against gays. He tried to force them to conversion camps.

Vice President Pence did nothing of the sort. What the man did do was make a proposal to use federal funds to HELP homosexuals who WANTED to quit the Sodomy Habit and needed help to do so. No one was to be "forced" to do anything, all voluntary. The thought was that due to the fact that people's Sodomy Habits have been associated with an increase risk of aids, people quitting butt sex could help fiscally.

That's why I voted for him and Trump. Fags are sick sexual perverts.

Glass houses my friends

alzheimers sufferers do not know where they are and are unable to say what their brain is trying to say. Everyone sometimes misspeaks. You do it, I do it, everyone does it. The more you talk the more you misspeak.

Biden is either suffering from senility or onset alzheimers, his doctor wife should care enough about him to see that and have him step out of the race rather than keep embarrassing himself.

Now, shall we talk about Hillary's obvious mental issues? No? didn't think so.

Glass houses

Want to accuse Biden of Alzheimer’s, be prepared to defend Trumps bizarre ramblings

COVFEFE!

trump-revolutionary-war-history-1000x852.jpg

People aren't "accused" of having diseases like Alzheimer's. They are diagnosed as having them, capisce?

I have no idea what is causing Sleepy Joe's demented personality, maybe a leader neurosurgeon should take a look at it.

BTW, President Trump was already examined and determined to be the Healthiest President Ever. Even had the official cognitive test, Trump's score was an all-time record.

Now,let's look at Biden.
Then maybe you should have an actual diagnosis before you accuse Biden of anything

In the meantime......Covfefe!
Well, let's see if the quacks that tried to diagnose Trump, and wrote a book saying that he was mentally disturbed, will have the integrity to now do the same with Biden, who clearly, and sadly has something going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back