Biden vows to reopen Baltimore port, rebuild collapsed Key Bridge

It will be tied up in courts for years
We can’t afford to let this critical piece of infrastructure sit for years and years until they even start

Rebuild the bridge and then go after the insurers for damages

Where does the money come from? The feds damn sure don't have it. Only in commie land does it make sense to spend money we will have to borrow and pay interest on.

Have you any actual proof of Police forces in US systematically told not to arrest people?

I would have expected that this would have been huge news...

So you should have no problem with the evidence...

Here you go HomeO cowboy:

Chicago’s homicide arrest rate was 28 percent in 2022, lower than the reported 33 percent in 2021, 41 percent in 2020, and 36 percent in 2019. Cops don't want to do 25 yrs with Chauvin railroaded on Political hogwash. They slowdown....they don't show when called. whatever.

Maryland should rebuild it. But Biden will link any objections to the "state responsibility" to the dreaded "mean and hate-filled conservatives" argument -- and probably win out. Triumph through silence-imposing outrage from the left.

Interstate highway
Navigable waterway

You knowledge of the topic is exceeded by the knowledge my toenail fungus has of the topic.

1711570676384.png

The feds help build them, the States maintain them. You're the one that's obviously clueless.

I would build highways around the Prog cities in a massive way. And the racist highways will end from Mayor Pete's announcements. You should agree.
When you translate that from pig MAGA to English we'll see.

View attachment 923202

The feds help build them, the States maintain them. You're the one that's obviously clueless.

First boat to ever lose power and hit the support piers? this was the first since 1977? No others haveing any issues?
Some say it was "hacked" as an act of terror. Hackers so good they get it on the first try ever? Seems unlikely? Where are the other boat Captians coming to the microphone to report similar close calls?

Not remotely the same, no ship ran into the I-35 bridge. The shipping company should be paying for the rebuild, not taxpayers.

Should the port and bridge remained closed with the fallen bridge left in the shipping channel until they reach a settlement and pay up?

I see how simple you are, MORON.

Again, the money to do the cleanup comes from
The government, fast
The lawyers, slow.

AND YA FUCKIN IDJIT....

That bridge is I695. A US interstate highway
The federal government needs to rebuild it quickly because
It is legally required to do so.
That doing so enhances economic activity
That failing to do so will hamper economic activity.

That you're stupid is obvious. That you have the mental capacity to breath is amazing.
I'm surprised they haven't pulled the plug on your brain dead ass by now.
No stupid, the government has no money. The money is coming from American taxpayers.

Still can't figure out why I'm paying for a bridge in Baltimore knocked down by a Singapore flagged ship run by a Dutch company.

Forum List

Back