Biden Using Strategic Petroleum Reserve to Ship Oil to Asia

It’s not too late because liberals are desperately trying to silence us and anything internet and otherwise that support us.
The military is not prepared to face the CCPover Taiwan let alone both Xi and Putin over Ukraine.

Biden destroyed the coalition.
- Because of Afghanistantge UK said it will not follow / join with the US as long as Buden is President
- France said 'Let's go Brandon' when the US fuvked them out of the Australia sub deal

We have fewer FOBs since Biden gave up Bagram.

Our fossil fuel / energy production is pretty much gone, & Bidenis draining the reserves.

We have increasing inflation, rising prices, a supply chain problem, few goods other shelf, millions out of work, Joe trying to put millions more out of work with his Un-Constitutional vaccine mandate,, several thousand more illegal iin a caravan coming....no telling how many terrorists he has trafficked into the US...

...Biden made the military buy CCP-built drones, and did I mention the CCP makes the vast majority of our military's hi-tech components like touch-screen weapons systems?!

What was that about it might not be too late?

Supply chain problems are being eased and gas prices are already beginning to go down.

Too bad for you clowns

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
OPEC already is increasing production... Saudi Arabia is on target to produce another 3 million bpd.
I recall OPEC gave Biden the finger. Is it their original production planning? They have been gradually increasing oil production by 400K each month since August. Anyway, we are talking about OPEC production planning after Biden's release 50 M barrels of oil

Dumping huge reserves into the market will clearly lower the price...which SHOULD mean an increase in production by OPEC to make up for lost revenue.
You consider 50 million barrels "huge"? Evidently you don't know how much oil the USA uses.
20,543,000 barrels per day.
Just for once... read the facts from the experts in oil and gas!
Just for once... common sense should prevail, i.e. when you cut exploration on land that's producing 25% of your gas you are telling the oil companies "RAISE YOUR PRICES" because your sources are drying up!
The Trump administration's efforts to drill on federal land have been walked back, with the Department of the Interior imposing a 60-day moratorium on the sale of oil and gas leases on federal land. Goldman notes that this order is temporary but supportive of Biden's stated policies of halting the drilling on government-owned land. A more long-lasting moratorium could follow.

“As we argued ahead of the election, such actions point to both higher production and financing costs for shale producers in coming years as well as lower recoverable resources,” Goldman analysts wrote.

The Biden administration’s aversion to traditional, more reliable sources of energy could induce lower supply and therefore higher costs. Actions to significantly curtail reliable forms of energy will not only impact individuals at the pump, but will balloon operational costs for nearly every business—big or small.

At the same time, the Western Energy Alliance and the Petroleum Association of Wyoming were fighting Biden’s ban on oil and natural gas leasing after the Department of the Interior failed to comply with a Louisiana court ruling overturning the ban. As gas prices were going up and many Americans in the oil and gas sector were still out of work, “the Interior Department still had not issued a plan on how it would conduct its reported comprehensive review of the federal oil and natural gas program” as directed by a January executive order, the Alliance argued.

“[F]or six months the leasing ban [was] completely futile, as no progress [was] made on the supposed reason for the ban in the first place,” the Alliance said.

The military is not prepared to face the CCPover Taiwan let alone both Xi and Putin over Ukraine.

Biden destroyed the coalition.
- Because of Afghanistantge UK said it will not follow / join with the US as long as Buden is President
- France said 'Let's go Brandon' when the US fuvked them out of the Australia sub deal

We have fewer FOBs since Biden gave up Bagram.

Our fossil fuel / energy production is pretty much gone, & Bidenis draining the reserves.

We have increasing inflation, rising prices, a supply chain problem, few goods other shelf, millions out of work, Joe trying to put millions more out of work with his Un-Constitutional vaccine mandate,, several thousand more illegal iin a caravan coming....no telling how many terrorists he has trafficked into the US...

...Biden made the military buy CCP-built drones, and did I mention the CCP makes the vast majority of our military's hi-tech components like touch-screen weapons systems?!

What was that about it might not be too late?
The direness of all your valid points is sobering. I’ve been a vocal resistor to the Covid hoax since it’s start snd all the warantless agenda serving destruction it has caused. People accepted such s wide eyed needless panic that I was in the extreme minority but Americans who love America more than the obsession of trying to hide from the air are steadfastly returning and restoring USA to sanity.

You consider 50 million barrels "huge"? Evidently you don't know how much oil the USA uses.
20,543,000 barrels per day.
Just for once... read the facts from the experts in oil and gas!
Just for once... common sense should prevail, i.e. when you cut exploration on land that's producing 25% of your gas you are telling the oil companies "RAISE YOUR PRICES" because your sources are drying up!
The Trump administration's efforts to drill on federal land have been walked back, with the Department of the Interior imposing a 60-day moratorium on the sale of oil and gas leases on federal land. Goldman notes that this order is temporary but supportive of Biden's stated policies of halting the drilling on government-owned land. A more long-lasting moratorium could follow.

“As we argued ahead of the election, such actions point to both higher production and financing costs for shale producers in coming years as well as lower recoverable resources,” Goldman analysts wrote.

The Biden administration’s aversion to traditional, more reliable sources of energy could induce lower supply and therefore higher costs. Actions to significantly curtail reliable forms of energy will not only impact individuals at the pump, but will balloon operational costs for nearly every business—big or small.

At the same time, the Western Energy Alliance and the Petroleum Association of Wyoming were fighting Biden’s ban on oil and natural gas leasing after the Department of the Interior failed to comply with a Louisiana court ruling overturning the ban. As gas prices were going up and many Americans in the oil and gas sector were still out of work, “the Interior Department still had not issued a plan on how it would conduct its reported comprehensive review of the federal oil and natural gas program” as directed by a January executive order, the Alliance argued.

“[F]or six months the leasing ban [was] completely futile, as no progress [was] made on the supposed reason for the ban in the first place,” the Alliance said.
Only a true dim bulb liberal with a bogus agenda would tout 50 million as game changing !

Supply chain problems are being eased and gas prices are already beginning to go down.

Too bad for you clowns
Hey monkey boy... tell me where is your proof prices are going down?
Here is MY proof that prices have increased 63% from a year ago!
Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 6.26.47 PM.png

So where is your proof?

Wow . Biden is getting a 3 day supply of oil from the reserve to drop prices.

LETS GO BRANDON

Hey monkey boy... tell me where is your proof prices are going down?
Here is MY proof that prices have increased 63% from a year ago!
View attachment 567727
So where is your proof?

After the average gas price dropped for the first time in months last week, it dropped again this week, reaching down to $3.39 per gallon, according to data released by GasBuddy.

The average price is still 2.8 cents higher than a month ago, but it’s finally beginning to go down. And according to GasBuddy, the price of oil is a big factor.

“With oil prices plunging nearly $10 from the recent peak of $85 per barrel, motorists will start to see gas prices decline nationwide, just in time for Thanksgiving, and the decline could stretch for several weeks,” Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis for GasBuddy, said in the blog post.

Wait, how is that?! Most recently, at a conference in Glasgow, the US representative proudly spoke about the need to save the environment and burning oil while doing irreparable harm to the Earth... How does this combine with these measures to increase oil consumption? I will venture to answer - it does not fit in any way.
A gentleman is the master of his word - if he wants, he can give it, and if he wants, he can take it back.

Prices for oil are an international market the US doesn't control the prices or the production.
Except dipshit Biden, cut oil on government lands here which cut our production drastically which not only made us short for fuel but apply pressure to the world stage of oil upping everyone else's prices. Russia and OPEC and China are the only happy with this shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Those well weren't even DUG yet moron. "Cut production" your fat wrinkled ass

Do you really think gas prices would be this high if Trump would have remained president? You KNOW that is not the case. Biden is a class A idiot and those that follow him are even dimmer.

Do you really think gas prices would be this high if Trump would have remained president?
Not only do I think that...I know you'd be covering for his ass as usual

After the average gas price dropped for the first time in months last week, it dropped again this week, reaching down to $3.39 per gallon, according to data released by GasBuddy.

The average price is still 2.8 cents higher than a month ago, but it’s finally beginning to go down. And according to GasBuddy, the price of oil is a big factor.

“With oil prices plunging nearly $10 from the recent peak of $85 per barrel, motorists will start to see gas prices decline nationwide, just in time for Thanksgiving, and the decline could stretch for several weeks,” Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis for GasBuddy, said in the blog post.
FACTS not your interpretation... As of today...from GasBuddy.
Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 7.52.00 AM.png

Forum List

Back