Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

The link you are using said a minority of Republicans have 'APPREHENSIONS' about the vaccine. It doesn't say they don't want it.

It says "If a Covid-19 vaccine was determined to be safe by scientists and available and free to everyone who wanted it, they would probably not get it or definitely not get it."

Are you going to make some ridiculous argument that this doesn't mean that they don't want it? :lol:

You're so confused. But it's ok. I'm here to help.

No comment huh? It looks like you’re learning.

Very, very slowly. But it’s happening. :)

Once again, get educated on what a qualifier is, then learn to use them when it is required.

And yet I still didn’t use the word “all”. Once again, you included a word I didn’t use.

I already explained this to you. Do I need to explain it again or do you understand now? :)
You don’t have to use the word all. When some refers to “Americans” they are referencing all Americans.

Apparently, English is your third language.......with gibberish and dumbass being 1 & 2.

Once again, get educated on what a qualifier is, then learn to use them when it is required.

And yet I still didn’t use the word “all”. Once again, you included a word I didn’t use.

I already explained this to you. Do I need to explain it again or do you understand now? :)
You don’t have to use the word all. When some refers to “Americans” they are referencing all Americans.

Apparently, English is your third language.......with gibberish and dumbass being 1 & 2.

As I have already explained, I clearly didn’t mean ALL. Have I cleared up your confusion now or do you need me to explain that to you a dozen more times?

:)

The link you are using said a minority of Republicans have 'APPREHENSIONS' about the vaccine. It doesn't say they don't want it.

It says "If a Covid-19 vaccine was determined to be safe by scientists and available and free to everyone who wanted it, they would probably not get it or definitely not get it."

Are you going to make some ridiculous argument that this doesn't mean that they don't want it? :lol:

Nostra

Still no comment huh, you little bitch?

I think it’s adorable that you want to play little word games and then run like a coward when it gets flipped around on you.

Don’t think for a second that this went unnoticed. You won’t reply and we both know exactly why. ;)

When some refers to “Americans” they are referencing all Americans.

By the way, it’s “someone” not “some”.

I just thought it was funny that you made such a dumb error as you were saying that English is my third language lol.

:)

Nostra

I think it’s adorable that you want to play little word games and then run like a coward when it gets flipped around on you.

Don’t think for a second that this went unnoticed. You won’t reply and we both know exactly why. ;)
I started feeling bad for destroying you so completely. :itsok:

Nostra

I started feeling bad for destroy.ing you so completely. :itsok:
You were destroying me by failing to read the graph? I don't think so. :)

I don't think I've ever seen a more pathetic series of arguments. Feel free to keep them coming.

But first you can go ahead and acknowledge your mistake.

"If a Covid-19 vaccine was determined to be safe by scientists and available and free to everyone who wanted it, they would probably not get it or definitely not get it." means that they don't want it, doesn't it? Go ahead and answer this time. Don't run off again. ;)

Nostra

I started feeling bad for destroy.ing you so completely. :itsok:
You were destroying me by failing to read the graph? I don't think so. :)

I don't think I've ever seen a more pathetic series of arguments coming from you. Please keep them coming. ;)
Your graph proved you to be full of shit, Dumbass. :itsok: :laughing0301:

With the U. S. unlikely to reach President Biden’s self-imposed deadline of having 70 percent of American adults partly vaccinated against the coronavirus by July 4, he trumpeted a different milestone: 300 million shots in his first 150 days in office.

VP Harris and the health and human services secretary Xavier Becerra were both on the road Friday, trying to drum up enthusiasm about the vaccine. Ms. Harris was in Atlanta and Mr. Becerra was headed to Colorado. Pretty sure Atlanta hasn't moved any closer to the border, but oh well.

Unlikely to meet his July 4 vaccination goal, Biden focuses on a different milestone.
Most of the important states have already met the goal. It would be nice if the lesser important (i.e. red) states would join us.
No kidding, which "important" state(s) have reached 70%
1624415005491.png

People who live in blue states are simply smarter than those who choose to remain in red states. Sorry.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
With the U. S. unlikely to reach President Biden’s self-imposed deadline of having 70 percent of American adults partly vaccinated against the coronavirus by July 4, he trumpeted a different milestone: 300 million shots in his first 150 days in office.

VP Harris and the health and human services secretary Xavier Becerra were both on the road Friday, trying to drum up enthusiasm about the vaccine. Ms. Harris was in Atlanta and Mr. Becerra was headed to Colorado. Pretty sure Atlanta hasn't moved any closer to the border, but oh well.

Unlikely to meet his July 4 vaccination goal, Biden focuses on a different milestone.
Most of the important states have already met the goal. It would be nice if the lesser important (i.e. red) states would join us.
View attachment 504547

People who live in blue states are simply smarter than those who choose to remain in red states. Sorry.

WTF is this?

NY
MA is at 60%....that is best in the country. Herr McLesh is lying again.

Doses givenFully vaccinated% of population fully vaccinated
319M
+610K
+610,000
150M
+378K
+378,000
45.7%
45.7%
+0.1%
+0.1%
LocationDoses givenFully vaccinated% of population fully vaccinated
Massachusetts8.93M
4.14M
60.0%
60.0%
California41.6M
19.1M
48.3%
48.3%
Texas25M
11.5M
39.8%
39.8%
New York21.3M
10.2M
52.2%
52.2%
Florida20.5M
9.47M
44.1%
44.1%
Pennsylvania13.6M
6.21M
48.5%
48.5%
Illinois13M
5.63M
44.4%
44.4%
Ohio10.5M
5.1M
43.7%
43.7%
New Jersey9.89M
4.85M
54.6%
54.6%
Michigan9.28M
4.6M
46.1%
46.1%
Virginia9.04M
4.3M
50.3%
50.3%
North Carolina8.53M
4.05M
38.6%
38.6%
Washington8.36M
4.03M
52.9%
52.9%
Georgia8.1M
3.7M
34.8%
34.8%
Maryland6.91M
3.25M
53.8%
53.8%
Arizona6.35M
2.84M
39.0%
39.0%
Colorado6.05M
2.89M
50.2%
50.2%
Wisconsin5.79M
2.79M
47.9%
47.9%
Minnesota5.75M
2.84M
50.3%
50.3%
Indiana5.49M
2.63M
39.1%
39.1%
Tennessee5.16M
2.36M
34.5%
Fuck off you moronic Zionist Piece of Shit

No doubt you and the NY Post get their info from Gov. Cuomo....dumbass
They broke the Hunter Laptop story.... Let me guess...they got that one right.

View attachment 504547

Better yet, how about posting something that makes sense....dumbass.

US Coronavirus vaccine tracker

View attachment 504547

1624415324738.png

Makes perfect sense.

Blue states are superior. This is just one map that demonstrates it

Are they perfect? No.

The silly thing is that if the blob were still in office....you would have drank the vaccine straight up. But since Biden is in office, you have to pretend like there is some sort of sinister intent behind the same government you'd be applauding if the circumstances were different.

Thanks to ole Sleepy Joe Biden Covid is on the decline.

He's doing quite well!

View attachment 504547

View attachment 504549

Makes perfect sense.

Blue states are superior. This is just one map that demonstrates it

Are they perfect? No.

The silly thing is that if the blob were still in office....you would have drank the vaccine straight up. But since Biden is in office, you have to pretend like there is some sort of sinister intent behind the same government you'd be applauding if the circumstances were different.

Yep, makes perfect sense to a fricken slug like you. Your handy dandy map shows states, nothing else.

The only reason we won't Republicans to get it primarily in Southern and mid-western states

And the Delta variant is spreading. It's more contagious and more deadly.

I think we all know where the blame goes for morons not getting vaccinated.

It goes to Biden.

Biden's failure to make the case to people as to how essential it is, he's just not a leader.
You can lead a horse to water......

But he hasn't done anything to lead anyone any where.

And that's the point, Sleepy Joe isn't a leader.

Right, he couldn't lead a bunch of selfish anti-vaxxers to get the vaccine. He did however double his first goalpost and easily surpassed it because the vaccine was made easily available to rational people.

99 percent refusing this dangerous injection aren't anti vaccine. Keep regurgitating the lib mainstream propaganda and lies. We're laughing at you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back