Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

The link you are using said a minority of Republicans have 'APPREHENSIONS' about the vaccine. It doesn't say they don't want it.

It says "If a Covid-19 vaccine was determined to be safe by scientists and available and free to everyone who wanted it, they would probably not get it or definitely not get it."

Are you going to make some ridiculous argument that this doesn't mean that they don't want it? :lol:

You're so confused. But it's ok. I'm here to help.
The poll is six months old, got anything more up to date? Polls are just a snapshot in time. Time and attitude changes the answers.
Here's April

3 in 10 Republicans say they won't get the shot. Better but not much
It has dropped by 12 points not bad.

The link you are using said a minority of Republicans have 'APPREHENSIONS' about the vaccine. It doesn't say they don't want it.

It says "If a Covid-19 vaccine was determined to be safe by scientists and available and free to everyone who wanted it, they would probably not get it or definitely not get it."

Are you going to make some ridiculous argument that this doesn't mean that they don't want it? :lol:

The poll is six months old, got anything more up to date? Polls are just a snapshot in time. Time and attitude changes the answers.
Well I was using it because it was posted by one of your fellow Trumpsters. Funny that you guys don't question him when he uses it but me when I use the same one.

But sure, this one is a little more than a month old.

Frankly I'm not sure why you guys are questioning this. It should be perfectly evident that several Trumpsters don't want the vaccine if you just read the posts around this message board.

And when looking at how states' vaccination rates look, there is a pretty clear pattern between red and blue states.

1624376520052.png

Last edited:

Well I was using it because it was posted by one of your fellow Trumpsters. Funny that you guys don't question him when he uses it but me when I use the same one.

Frankly I'm not sure why you guys are questioning this. It should be perfectly evident that several Trumpsters don't want the vaccine if you just read the posts around this message board.
And regardless of which of the three polls one uses...it's clear that the hesitancy/refusal is with Republicans.

Idiot...we are talking fully vaccinated.
Wrong Zionist Idiot. YOU are. Everyone else is talking about the thread topic. The per centage of those who have received at least one dose.

And Zionist means people "having" someone else's country. But that's a topic for another thread (before you go off on ANOTHER stupid thread distraction)
Zionist means that?!?!? LMAO!!! You're telling a Jew what "Zionist" means.

MWwHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

McIdiot McLesh

And when looking at how states' vaccination rates look, there is a pretty clear pattern between red and blue states.

View attachment 504352

I didn't see the post, who is "you guys"? I will get the vaccine in the future, I have had Covid-19 so I bought some time and by the end of summer I will vaccinate, I am waiting to see which one will work best.

Trumpsters? I thought you said Republicans? I know Republicans that aren't Trumpsters and I know Trumpsters that aren't Republican, I am neither, I walk my own path and study my own research. The Delta variant is increasing in under vaccinated areas and the Gamma variant is increasing in highly vaccinated areas, so I believe a better more inclusive vaccine will be developed in the nest couple of months.

View attachment 504352

I didn't see the post, who is "you guys"? I will get the vaccine in the future, I have had Covid-19 so I bought some time and by the end of summer I will vaccinate, I am waiting to see which one will work best.

Trumpsters? I thought you said Republicans? I know Republicans that aren't Trumpsters and I know Trumpsters that aren't Republican, I am neither, I walk my own path and study my own research. The Delta variant is increasing in under vaccinated areas and the Gamma variant is increasing in highly vaccinated areas, so I believe a better more inclusive vaccine will be developed in the nest couple of months.

Trumpsters and Republicans obviously have a lot of overlap. Not complicated.

View attachment 504352

Trumpsters and Republicans obviously have a lot of overlap. Not complicated.
I wouldn't know much about them. I pretty much stay away from the Dems and Pubs, I find them both intolerable and hypocritical.

I wouldn't know much about them. I pretty much stay away from the Dems and Pubs, I find them both intolerable and hypocritical.

You wouldn’t know that Republicans and Trumpsters share a lot of overlap? I thought that was obvious.
True, but I really don't follow Trump voters, he is old news and his career is like Clinton's, over, so why worry about them?

True, but I really don't follow Trump voters, he is old news and his career is like Clinton's, over, so why worry about them?

Well I find him interesting because despite losing the election, he’s still very influential in Republican politics moving forward. He has completely transformed the Republican Party. “Trumpster” and “Republican” are practically identical now.

And because this is a politics message board.

View attachment 504352

Now you are changing from all “Trumpsters” to “several”.

Too fucking funny.

Well I find him interesting because despite losing the election, he’s still very influential in Republican politics moving forward. He has completely transformed the Republican Party. “Trumpster” and “Republican” are practically identical now.

I don't believe so but I really don't care because I dislike Republicans to begin with and Democrats are just as bad, I wish for some better alternatives, look at the last several elections the candidates have been terrible, all big corporate whores.

Too fucking funny.

I didn’t say all Trumpsters. You included the word “all” because you’re desperately trying to think of something to argue. You can’t come up with anything so you need to include a word I didn’t use.

:)

Too fucking funny.

I didn’t say all Trumpsters. You included the word “all” because you’re desperately trying to think of something to argue. You can’t come up with anything so you need to include a word I didn’t use.

:)
Once again, get educated on what a qualifier is, then learn to use them when it is required.

I don't believe so but I really don't care because I dislike Republicans to begin with and Democrats are just as bad, I wish for some better alternatives, look at the last several elections the candidates have been terrible, all big corporate whores.

You don’t believe so because you don’t follow them and don’t know much about them, according to you.

Once again, get educated on what a qualifier is, then learn to use them when it is required.

And yet I still didn’t use the word “all”. Once again, you included a word I didn’t use.

I already explained this to you. Do I need to explain it again or do you understand now? :)

You don’t believe so because you don’t follow them and don’t know much about them, according to you.
Just my hunch and he will continue to slide down the influence trail as most men do. Just my thoughts, you don't think they are correct, you don't need to agree, not an issue with me.

Just my hunch and he will continue to slide down the influence trail as most men do. Just my thoughts, you don't think they are correct, you don't need to agree, not an issue with me.

Your hunch, despite not knowing much about them, isn’t of particular use to me. Thanks though.

Your hunch, despite not knowing much about them, isn’t of particular use to me. Thanks though.
Your welcome, I value your opinion as you do mine, thanks though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back