Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal​

It'll largely go unnoticed as just one more goal Joe has failed to reach among thousands.
It's not Biden's fault if you pinheads don't get the shot. If The Orange Baboon recommended that you do it you'd bust your ass to line up.

The herd waiting for a signal from a knuckle dragging ape.

I think we all know where the blame goes for morons not getting vaccinated.
It goes to Biden.
Biden's failure to make the case to people as to how essential it is, he's just not a leader.

Notice how, despite Bidden being in charge, responsible, in office now already 1/8th his term, they still protect Joe from any responsibility trying to still pass the buck onto someone else!
You want Biden to issue an EO so you jerkoffs have something elso to piss & moan about?

Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal​

It'll largely go unnoticed as just one more goal Joe has failed to reach among thousands.
It's not Biden's fault if you pinheads don't get the shot. If The Orange Baboon recommended that you do it you'd bust your ass to line up.

The herd waiting for a signal from a knuckle dragging ape.

Wrong, orange man pushed operation warp speed. It's ironic watching dems run to be injected with this snake juice.

Last edited:
Because Trumpsters don’t want the vaccine.
You’re blaming Biden’s failures on us?
:laughing0301:

Trumpsters don't want the vaccine and you think that's Biden's fault????
Actually black people are refusing the vaccine.

Why can’t Biden get them blacks to take the poke for a science experiment?

Maybe he needs a slogan, “You ain’t blacks if you don’t get the Vax.”
Why can't Trump get you dumb low I.Q. fucks to take it? Or do you need a lollipop to help you get over your fear so you don't piss your panties?

I’m low IQ because I don’t want to be a test subject for a big pharmaceutical company that is immune from accountability for any adverse effects of their vaccine?

I’m not pissing my pants over WuFlu like you dumb fucks.
Then you must think The Orange Baboon is low I.Q. He got the shot back in January.

Thanks for playing, Trumptard.

With the U. S. unlikely to reach President Biden’s self-imposed deadline of having 70 percent of American adults partly vaccinated against the coronavirus by July 4, he trumpeted a different milestone: 300 million shots in his first 150 days in office.

VP Harris and the health and human services secretary Xavier Becerra were both on the road Friday, trying to drum up enthusiasm about the vaccine. Ms. Harris was in Atlanta and Mr. Becerra was headed to Colorado. Pretty sure Atlanta hasn't moved any closer to the border, but oh well.

Unlikely to meet his July 4 vaccination goal, Biden focuses on a different milestone.
Most of the important states have already met the goal. It would be nice if the lesser important (i.e. red) states would join us.
No kidding, which "important" state(s) have reached 70%
View attachment 504547

People who live in blue states are simply smarter than those who choose to remain in red states. Sorry.

Better yet, how about posting something that makes sense....dumbass.

US Coronavirus vaccine tracker
View attachment 504549

Makes perfect sense.

Blue states are superior. This is just one map that demonstrates it

Are they perfect? No.

The silly thing is that if the blob were still in office....you would have drank the vaccine straight up. But since Biden is in office, you have to pretend like there is some sort of sinister intent behind the same government you'd be applauding if the circumstances were different.

Please tell all your leftist buddies to stop moving to the blue states. Many never figured out that it is the politics of their blue states that made them unattractive places to live. They come here and start screwing it up too.

With the U. S. unlikely to reach President Biden’s self-imposed deadline of having 70 percent of American adults partly vaccinated against the coronavirus by July 4, he trumpeted a different milestone: 300 million shots in his first 150 days in office.

VP Harris and the health and human services secretary Xavier Becerra were both on the road Friday, trying to drum up enthusiasm about the vaccine. Ms. Harris was in Atlanta and Mr. Becerra was headed to Colorado. Pretty sure Atlanta hasn't moved any closer to the border, but oh well.

Unlikely to meet his July 4 vaccination goal, Biden focuses on a different milestone.
Most of the important states have already met the goal. It would be nice if the lesser important (i.e. red) states would join us.
No kidding, which "important" state(s) have reached 70%
View attachment 504547

People who live in blue states are simply smarter than those who choose to remain in red states. Sorry.

Better yet, how about posting something that makes sense....dumbass.

US Coronavirus vaccine tracker
View attachment 504549

Makes perfect sense.

Blue states are superior. This is just one map that demonstrates it

Are they perfect? No.

The silly thing is that if the blob were still in office....you would have drank the vaccine straight up. But since Biden is in office, you have to pretend like there is some sort of sinister intent behind the same government you'd be applauding if the circumstances were different.

Please tell all your leftist buddies to stop moving to the blue states. Many never figured out that it is the politics of their blue states that made them unattractive places to live. They come here and start screwing it up too.
Huh?

The only reason we won't Republicans to get it primarily in Southern and mid-western states

And the Delta variant is spreading. It's more contagious and more deadly.

Viruses don't become deadlier. More fear mongering.
Who told you THAT stupidity?

Jesus

I'd imagine that this current virus is smarter than you. Seriously though, you're not real bright. When a virus increases it's transmission rate, it becomes less deadly.

I'd imagine that this current virus is smarter than you. Seriously though, you're not real bright. When a virus increases it's transmission rate, it becomes less deadly.
Maybe you can provide a link to actual experts making that claim...Dr...um....what field is your Phd in again?

The only reason we won't Republicans to get it primarily in Southern and mid-western states

Jesus

Oh look

You're as full of shit here as usual

Jesus

Oh look

You're as full of shit here as usual

The article addresses nothing. Again, you're wrong as usual. We're done. Not worth my time.

Your graph shows the vast majority of Republicans have no issue with the vaccine.

You already said that, stupid. The graph clearly shows that Republicans have the highest percentage of vaccine hesitancy. It's not difficult to understand the graph.

This has already been explained to you and you STILL don't understand. Do you need me to explain this to you again, retard? You're not very smart, are you? :itsok:

Your graph shows the vast majority of Republicans have no issue with the vaccine.

You already said that, stupid. The graph clearly shows that Republicans have the highest percentage of vaccine hesitancy. It's not difficult to understand the graph.

This has already been explained to you and you STILL don't understand. Do you need me to explain this to you again, retard? You're not very smart, are you? :itsok:
That wasn’t your claim, Stupid.

Forum List

Back