Biden Tries to Change the Subject from Afghanistan to ‘Infrastructure’

If trump were president and this was happening you could rightfully blame it on him

but biden is the president and IT ALL falls on his head
Tramp was never accountable, but Biden said he was accountable, but tramp made the decision with the Taliban.

Tramp was never accountable, but Biden said he was accountable, but tramp made the decision with the Taliban.
Pulling out of afghanistan was a mistake and trump would have been rightfully criticized for it - if he had carried it out as stupidly has biden has

but whats happening now is entirely on old joe and no one else

I’m sure you dont think so

but I doubt if our enemies take biden’s idle threats seriously

and that is bad news for America
No I don't think so, at least your BS radar is still working. It doesn’t really matter how people around the world take Bidens threats. It’s on him and our military to back them up

No I don't think so, at least your BS radar is still working. It doesn’t really matter how people around the world take Bidens threats. It’s on him and our military to back them up
I think it matters to our fighting men and leaders of enemy countries like china who may be induced to take advantage of a senile old man who thinks he’s dealing with the likes of Corn Pop instead of dictators like Xi Jinping

I want a foreign policy that avoids military conflict while still protecting our national interests

and we arent getting that from biden

After incompetent Biden got 13 US soldiers murdered, 18 wounded and 170 Afghani's murdered the subject won't be changed anytime soon. The parents are now ripping Biden a new one.

Biden changed the date because he said he needed more time and yet after eight months of planning, he still screwed it up. This is a total fail on Biden, if you wanted it to be Trumps fault, you would have needed to have voted for Trump and hope and pray he would screw up as bad as Biden has. You would have been disappointed.

They didnt like Trump’s personality

libs hate Trump more than they love America
Trump simply gave Dems a dose of their own medicine. They attacked the guy 24/7 like a pack of rabid dogs yet the narrative was 'Trump is a meanie'. Pretty one sided. People expected Trump to just sit there and take the beating like GW did, be a punching bag. Well that's exactly what the Dems wanted. Trump hit back, gave as good as he got. I get how people didn't like that but ask them what they would have done under that kind of 24/7 assault.

I think it matters to our fighting men and leaders of enemy countries like china who may be induced to take advantage of a senile old man who thinks he’s dealing with the likes of Corn Pop instead of dictators like Xi Jinping
They aren’t dealing with one man, they are dealing with an entire nation and the strongest military in the world

I want a foreign policy that avoids military conflict while still protecting our national interests

and we arent getting that from biden
Definitely not right now. We will see how this whole troop withdrawal plays out

Pulling out of afghanistan was a mistake and trump would have been rightfully criticized for it - if he had carried it out as stupidly has biden has

but whats happening now is entirely on old joe and no one else

Bai Dung created this debacle in Afghanistan by rejecting the Trump/Taliban Agreement. Whatever blood being shed at this point and after is on Joey Xi Bai Dung, his Administration, Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats and "Never Trumpers".

They aren’t dealing with one man, they are dealing with an entire nation and the strongest military in the world
I’m not sure what you are trying to say

biden is the commander in chief of the armed forces

We are only as strong as one stumbling, senile old man allows us to be

Definitely not right now. We will see how this whole troop withdrawal plays out

Hah!! the troop withdrawal occurred on July 1, 2021 in the middle of the night. The next day the Taliban began their assaults on key points throughout Afghanistan.
Logic dictates that our withdrawal of troops before removing our assets (People and Materiel) would be and is a disaster. The fault, responsibility and blood spilt, both American and Afghani is on the hands of Joey Xi Bai Dung.
No matter the excuses, deflection and disinformation from this administration and the biased media they cannot change the factual truth.
This albatross hangs from the necks of those in power having made poor, incompetently illogical decisions since January 21, 2021.

Tim Kennedy, Green Beret, Special Forces sniper on the ground in Kabul described Biden's FUBAR evacuation as "absolute mayhem", "freaking horrific", "babies hanging in razor wire", "people beaten and trampled to death".

I’m not sure what you are trying to say

biden is the commander in chief of the armed forces

We are only as strong as one stumbling, senile old man allows us to be
No we are much stronger than just one man. That’s how we survived a blowhard like Trump as president

Hah!! the troop withdrawal occurred on July 1, 2021 in the middle of the night. The next day the Taliban began their assaults on key points throughout Afghanistan.
Logic dictates that our withdrawal of troops before removing our assets (People and Materiel) would be and is a disaster. The fault, responsibility and blood spilt, both American and Afghani is on the hands of Joey Xi Bai Dung.
No matter the excuses, deflection and disinformation from this administration and the biased media they cannot change the factual truth.
This albatross hangs from the necks of those in power having made poor, incompetently illogical decisions since January 21, 2021.
Yup it was a big fuck up and a poorly executed withdrawal. The bigger question is what will become of Afghanistan without our military presence. The repercussions of that will be owned by both Trump and Biden.

Forum List

Back