Biden Tries to Change the Subject from Afghanistan to ‘Infrastructure’

I disagree. Being out of Afghanistan is not a good thing. It turned the country over to the Taliban and now is a breeding ground for terrorists and a human rights disaster that will oppress millions of people for decades to come.

The issue is not being "out", it is how we got out.

This is the most freakishly incompetent and malignant foreign policy and national security action taken by a (p)Resident* in living memory.

* If the P is silent in PSaki, for Xiden, it is silent in PResident.

The issue is not being "out", it is how we got out.

This is the most freakishly incompetent and malignant foreign policy and national security action taken by a (p)Resident* in living memory.

* If the P is silent in PSaki, for Xiden, it is silent in PResident.
Thats very clever... Get yourself a cookie. You earned it!

When he bombed the crap out of them.

The only thing he bombed was being President. Surrendering to the Taliban, and inviting them to the White House, would be the first time a President invited the enemy he just surrendered to , to a trip to the US.

I wonder if would have sent Air Force one to pick them up?

The only thing he bombed was being President. Surrendering to the Taliban, and inviting them to the White House, would be the first time a President invited the enemy he just surrendered to , to a trip to the US.

I wonder if would have sent Air Force one to pick them up?
But still it was your guy who screwed the pooch.

The article was written January 27, 2020. Worst bombing in Afghanistan in 10 years.
Haha, I don't care when an article was written, I asked when Trump Bombed Afghanistan and canceled his deal with the Taliban?! So funny to see how y'all twist when you don't know the answer to a question. haha

No Treason, just dishonesty and stupidity. Trump also knew the Taliban would take over. He said so to Hannity in an interview

The Trump-Pompeo agreement with the Taliban was for the Taliban to share with the existing gov't the management of Afghanistan.
Bia Dung cocked it all up by trashing the February 29, 2020 Agreement.

I disagree. Being out of Afghanistan is not a good thing. It turned the country over to the Taliban and now is a breeding ground for terrorists and a human rights disaster that will oppress millions of people for decades to come.
Then the only answer is to be there forever? Trillions of dollars in perpetuity? Like I said, then we ought to just make it our 51st state and at lease get something back for our blood, toil and trillions spent.

Haha, I don't care when an article was written, I asked when Trump Bombed Afghanistan and canceled his deal with the Taliban?! So funny to see how y'all twist when you don't know the answer to a question. haha
Get back to reality, Biden screwed the pooch in Afghanistan. Quit making up crap. Trump bombed the talban when they went back on the deal.

Well he negotiated a withdrawal deal with the Taliban, released 5000 of their captured fighters, all while knowing that the Taliban would take over after we left. Thats what he did and thats what he should own.
Ya, to exchange for some govt' troops (??). Here is the fact, no US troops had died since Fed 2020 (?). Do you think the Taliban is sheep? They know who can be bully. If they wanted to take over Afgh, they could do it when US only had few thousand troops at the Afgh. Face it, Biden fxxked the whole thing because he wanted to be the hero at 9/11 20th.

The Trump-Pompeo agreement with the Taliban was for the Taliban to share with the existing gov't the management of Afghanistan.
Bia Dung cocked it all up by trashing the February 29, 2020 Agreement.
And you think the Taliban would have honored that deal past the point of our troop withdrawal?! Haha, Trump said he knew they wouldn't during a recent interview with Hannity

Then the only answer is to be there forever? Trillions of dollars in perpetuity? Like I said, then we ought to just make it our 51st state and at lease get something back for our blood, toil and trillions spent.
We could have had a presence there for support and not run it like our own territory. The land has plenty of riches, I see no reason why the Afghan government couldn't cover much of the costs through basic trade and commerce.

Get back to reality, Biden screwed the pooch in Afghanistan. Quit making up crap. Trump bombed the talban when they went back on the deal.
Yes, I understand your position and hate for Biden, but I was asking about a claim you made about Trump canceling the deal. You seem unable to back it up.

Ya, to exchange for some govt' troops (??). Here is the fact, no US troops had died since Fed 2020 (?). Do you think the Taliban is sheep? They know who can be bully. If they wanted to take over Afgh, they could do it when US only had few thousand troops at the Afgh. Face it, Biden fxxked the whole thing because he wanted to be the hero at 9/11 20th.
True Biden fucked a lot of this up... I don't undestand how your point for saying "No troops have died since Feb 2020". Who was president then? Did that president fuck up? He did after all pull over 10K troops out, negotiate a withdrawal deal with the Taliban, and release 5K of their fighters. Did he not? You don't think that bares any ownership over who is running Afghanistan now?

Yes, I understand your position and hate for Biden, but I was asking about a claim you made about Trump canceling the deal. You seem unable to back it up.
Trump told the taliban that if they went back on the deal he would bomb the crap out of them and he did. Therefore the deal was canceled. Anyway no matter what you say Biden owns this 100%. Oh, and I don't hate anyone.

Trump told the taliban that if they went back on the deal he would bomb the crap out of them and he did. Therefore the deal was canceled. Anyway no matter what you say Biden owns this 100%. Oh, and I don't hate anyone.
I read your words and hear your claims but I still don't see anything to back them up. How did the Taliban break the deal and when did Trump bomb them and cancel the deal?

You can't answer these questions with facts and specifics can you?

True Biden fucked a lot of this up... I don't undestand how your point for saying "No troops have died since Feb 2020". Who was president then? Did that president fuck up? He did after all pull over 10K troops out, negotiate a withdrawal deal with the Taliban, and release 5K of their fighters. Did he not? You don't think that bares any ownership over who is running Afghanistan now?
Of course, not Biden :laughing0301: . You don't get my point. I mean Taliban will only bully weaker, and they will run away from bullies.

Of course, not Biden :laughing0301: . You don't get my point. I mean Taliban will only bully weaker, and they will run away from bullies.
You think they run from Bullies? Who did the killing in Feb 2020? What happened after that? They struck a withdrawal deal with Trump/Pompeo and got 5000 fighters back. Is that what you call running?

Forum List

Back