Biden took no questions after his “historic speech”.

Six months ago it was the best country on earth, the economy was booming and you certainly put China in its place.

Now it's a banana republic. Propaganda if misery my arse. You're still sour about dear leader getting the boot. Grow up.
That is not true. It was a country starting to return to what it was as a free nation without outside influence. The history of a Euro beginning started from Britain has been used against the whole system from the founding fathers. This is not Dear Leader. It is a leader voted in not doing the old soft shoe side step. Building utopia with a high tax nation is eventual death.

Colin norris
Yes it was. The economy was booming, UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country.

And now, seven months later, the country is falling apart. We have another million illegals in our country, many with the Chinese virus. These illegals cost us billions each year. We have billions more added to the debt and green shit that will probably bankrupt the nation.

All because idiots like you voted for a stuttering fuck.

You'd believe anything trump told you. Your just another brain dead Republican that hates dems. It's not as you prospered under teump and the illegals poured in the moment Joe was inaugurated. Where's trumps big beautiful wall?
Go away you malignant soak. You know nothing.

Colin norris
Nope. Unlike you I have a brain and I use. it.

Oh and I'm not a Rep but you sure are a Dem. LOL

I don't need Trump or anyone else to tell me what I see and hear. This country was in great shape under Trump and it sure isn't now under Biden.

Take your blinders off and really look at what Biden's done in the 7 months he's been POTUS. He's made one big mess and cost we tax payers up the ass.

Keep lying to yourself. You're a pro at it.

Colin norris
Nope. Unlike you I have a brain and I use. it.

I don't need Trump or anyone else to tell me what I see and hear. This country was in great shape under Trump and it sure isn't now under Biden.

Take your blinders off and really look at what Biden's done in the 7 months he's been POTUS. Ain't no rose garden buckaroo.

Keep lying to yourself. You're a pro at it.

Go away you brainwashed insignificant fool. Who's paying the tariffs that China put on after trumps folly? Teump said they were paying them. Yes he did. It made imported goods more expensive and exports to China more expensive so they shopped elsewhere.
He sent thousands of farmers broke and eventually handed them 32 billion to stop the banks foreclosing. But you didn't know that because your head is up your butt.
How about all the manufacturing jobs that evaporated because if his tariffs? You didn't mention them when you thought he was an economic wizkid.

Basically darling. You know nothing but hatred of dems and still bitchy about dickhead in chief getting boot.

Colin norris
You're the one who should go away. You so party blind you can't see the forest for the trees. You sure do like those lies.

You voted for that stuttering fuck who is making one big mess of this country.

Oh and the election was stolen. More than enough evidence to prove it. Once it was stolen we got saddled with an incompetent jackass who is making one big mess that someone will have to clean up. Sure hope its Trump in 2024.

By then Americans will be sick and tired of YOUR very expensive Biden/Harris shit show.

This is a thread that reveals the Vegetable In Chief has to have it written in yellow crayon to leave, and all Colin norris can do is piss his depends about Trump.

They train these Bidenista Cultists well.

It seems like the msm politburo is finally starting to turn on Josef Stolen.

You can feel the animosity towards his Raggedy Ass ginger shit clown in those fake briefings. Her incessant lying and condescending is starting to wear thin. Their ratings are down 75% since they had an adult in the White House, versus this stuttering fuckup that shits the bed every time it's trotted out to a camera.... and then runs away from the camera.

If they ever get behind the stolen election, Hunted's laptop, the Xiden Crime Family, or where he got those 6 multi-million dollar mansions...... you better hide the women and children.

I wouldnt even have called it a speech. All he did was say what hundreds of others have said for the past 15 years, all he did was take their cliffnotes and put them together. There was no new or indepenant thoughts or ideas.

And of course he wouldnt take questions because it would all just lead back to poor planning on the exit plan. There was no ideal perfect way to pull out, but their exit strategy was poorly planned with no real contingency.

LMAO

LEAVE NOW

Biden: "It wasn't my fault, it was Afghanistan and Trump's.. but the buck stops here"
*leaves without questions
* Goes back on vacation

Taliban: "We can do whatever the F we want"
China: "Wow, what a weak country, let's turn up the heat"

Biden and the W crowd never went after Taliban. That was "not a priority" like "Osama."

The priority was to off Pat Tillman, lie about it, blame AQ, because Pat was unhappy his unit was just sitting around doing nothing.....

NEVER FORGET who Low IQ Joe really is....

100% for everything W did
100% for Gitmo
100% for invading Afghan, Iraq, AND IRAN
100% for never noticing the reasons for Iraq were all lies
100% for waterboarding
100% for making "Osama" "not a priority"
100% for not siding with TNA against Taliban

and this is a good explanation as to WHY....

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Forum List

Back