Biden took no questions after his “historic speech”.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
I guess he had to put a lid on it early tonight.

#LeaveNow

How can anyone support this sham Presidency?

C95D5074-5E8F-4129-A6CA-FC3A2562ECBC.png

OMG.....they have to tell the stuttering shit clown to LEAVE NOW.... in 4" yellow crayon.... color coded so he won't say it, like when he told the audience to "salute the marines!".... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The filthy marxist animals have turned your country into a shit show that's being laughed and pointed at.... thank God I'm a Texan and I don't associate with that dumpster fire.

OMG.....they have to tell the stuttering shit clown to LEAVE NOW.... in 4" yellow crayon.... color coded so he won't say it, like when he told the audience to "salute the marines!".... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The filthy marxist animals have turned your country into a shit show that's being laughed and pointed at.... thank God I'm a Texan and I don't associate with that dumpster fire.

Thank God???
He wouldn't be too proud of nut case like you.

He had the answers for all you repigs during the election when you said he couldn't possibly win, he was senile and his son eats kids.
He won. Suck eggs.
We live in a banana republic. We crossed the line of demarcation as the payouts increased to all of us. It is so tiresome having to live with the Propaganda of Misery agendas with you for perpetuity. There are issues to be sure. Its just that we sanitized any responsibility for our actions depending on our political views while demonizing those who do spout that but do what you approve of.

We live in a banana republic. We crossed the line of demarcation as the payouts increased to all of us. It is so tiresome having to live with the Propaganda of Misery agendas with you for perpetuity. There are issues to be sure. Its just that we sanitized any responsibility for our actions depending on our political views while demonizing those who do spout that but do what you approve of.

Six months ago it was the best country on earth, the economy was booming and you certainly put China in its place.

Now it's a banana republic. Propaganda if misery my arse. You're still sour about dear leader getting the boot. Grow up.

Colin norris
Yes it was. The economy was booming, UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country.

And now, seven months later, the country is falling apart. We have another million illegals in our country, many with the Chinese virus. These illegals cost us billions each year. We have billions more added to the debt and green shit that will probably bankrupt the nation.

All because idiots like you voted for a stuttering fuck.

Forum List

Back