Biden To Show He Is Full Of Vim and Vigor

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Dems plan on spending 25 million on an ad campaign showing how full of vim and vigor Biden is and that his age isn't a factor, while acknowledging the reason for doing it is because he isn't. Part of the ad campaign will also be about convincing the 70% of Americans who think the country is going in the wrong direction that we actually are going in the right direction, despite what they pay for groceries. So, I guess this means they will be keeping Biden in the basement as much as possible while putting out ads showing that Biden is as fit as Putin. I wonder if the ads will show Biden shirtless riding a white horse and lifting weights.

Some how this is the best America can do...
1694529818773.png

1694529917678.png

Dems plan on spending 25 million on an ad campaign showing how full of vim and vigor Biden is and that his age isn't a factor, while acknowledging the reason for doing it is because he isn't. Part of the ad campaign will also be about convincing the 70% of Americans who think the country is going in the wrong direction that we actually are going in the right direction, despite what they pay for groceries. So, I guess this means they will be keeping Biden in the basement as much as possible while putting out ads showing that Biden is as fit as Putin. I wonder if the ads will show Biden shirtless riding a white horse and lifting weights.

I think they'll say he fell down only once last week instead of the usual two or three times.

Forum List

Back