Biden to announce executive actions on guns

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

This is the only thing I agree with xiden on and raising the taxes on corporations
We agree on only 2 issues

He is going to ban 3D printed guns and ghost kits
What he needs to do is ban any large mags over 7 rounds and all Assault looking weapons
They also should have federal laws that only restrict guns to your home

This is the only thing I agree with xiden on and raising the taxes on corporations

What he needs to do is ban any large mags over 7 rounds and all Assault looking weapons

Death of a thousand slow cuts. ITMT, none of it will affect actual crime one bit. Just more leftwing mental masturbation that will be fought in court.

He CAN'T ban any firearm that has a military purpose as described by the 2nd Amendment.

....federal laws that only restrict guns to your home.
He needs to specify that law-abiding citizens who
own guns at home have every right to do so. There are times when transporting weapons is necessary like if someone's moving. There could be a federal website to have a permit printed out with no fee, or something like that.

People carry guns openly in some states like Texas, and transport them to shooting ranges etc.

But make no mistake, the majority of rich Washington bureacrats , including Uncle Joe probably, want the assault weapons ban, and the MSM and Hollywood will no doubt be pushing for public approval.

own guns at home have every right to do so. There are times when transporting weapons is necessary like if someone's moving. There could be a federal website to have a permit printed out with no fee, or something like that.

People carry guns openly in some states like Texas, and transport them to shooting ranges etc.

But make no mistake, the majority of rich Washington bureacrats , including Uncle Joe probably, want the assault weapons ban, and the MSM and Hollywood will no doubt be pushing for public approval.
I think all concealed guns must be illegal

Corporations are pirates and its time to make them pay real taxes

You mean the corporations that have bought all of the high level politicians and bureaucrats. Here's a clue, dude, the corporations DON'T pay taxes. They pass them on to YOU, the consumer. You need to educate yourself.

I think you should move to a country that has the same values as you do. Leave us to our own devices. You aren't needed, or wanted here.

Wow even French kid agrees with me lol
He usually gives me the “ big red finger “ lol

See French ..I am not a blind idealog

I think you should move to a country that has the same values as you do. Leave us to our own devices. You aren't needed, or wanted here.
What the hell ?? I was born in Michigan and I voted Trump

What the hell ?? I was born in Michigan and I voted Trump

Who cares. If you hate the RIGHTS that are enumerated in the Bill of Rights, then you are NOT an American. Period.

Wow even French kid agrees with me lol
He usually gives me the “ big red finger “ lol

See French ..I am not a blind idealog
You of all people should
support the right to protect yourself under the 2nd Amendment, from what you've said about people you associate with.
Why can’t we just fight like men !!

When considering that 3D printers are getting cheaper and the software to build things like guns is not exactly something you can effectively stop the traffic of, it's a dumb idea.

Banning mag sizes is also dumb not only in principle but because the same 3D printing technology can print a mag easier than any other gun component.

I guess the progressives' next move is to try to ban 3D printers?

Forum List

Back