Biden tips his hand for VP, it's a Black lady

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Biden has talked with Obama about a possible vice presidential nominee

"The most important thing — and I've actually talked to Barack about this — the most important thing is that there has to be someone who, the day after they're picked, is prepared to be president of the United States of America if something happened....But the second criteria is I would very much like my administration to look like the country, like Barack and our administration looked like."

While none of the democrat candidates met the first criteria, the second one limits it to Kamala, I think.

Maybe Big Mikey?

There wasn’t a single mention of the VP being a “black” woman. Well, you do have a propensity to see or read things that don’t exist. Settle down!

"...like Barack and our administration looked like" Looked like. Looked like. Looked like

Biden will select an "African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Personally, I think the whole woman thing is ridiculous. Pick the best VP period. If I had to guess at this point of the best woman candidate it either be Klobachar or Harris. Though I don’t discount Trump dumping Pence for Nikki Haley, especially if Trump thinks he needs a Hail Mary pass to win in November.

"The most important thing — and I've actually talked to Barack about this — the most important thing is that there has to be someone who, the day after they're picked, is prepared to be president of the United States of America if something happened....But the second criteria is I would very much like my administration to look like the country, like Barack and our administration looked like."

While none of the democrat candidates met the first criteria, the second one limits it to Kamala, I think.

Maybe Big Mikey?
Well, if he picks a woman, that rules out Big Mike!!!

obama-pennis.jpg

NEVER FORGET -- While Joe Biden was giving Hunter a ride to China on Air Force Two to close a $1.5 billion deal with our biggest threat, Trump was looking out for America.

"How do you take care of our people if you don't make anything? We don't make anything. We are rapidly losing our manufacturing to China " - Trump on April 25, 2015

Micheal is Sleepy Joe's only chance to get the brain dead, racist, White-hating, normal sex people-hating vote!

Maybe Big Mikey?

View attachment 314266

1584966674376.jpeg

Personally, I think the whole woman thing is ridiculous. Pick the best VP period. If I had to guess at this point of the best woman candidate it either be Klobachar or Harris. Though I don’t discount Trump dumping Pence for Nikki Haley, especially if Trump thinks he needs a Hail Mary pass to win in November.

Gillum?

Maybe Big Mikey?

A lot of tremendous Black Broads out there. Queen Latifah? Lil Kim? Nicky Minaj? Cardi B? So many great choices for Sleepy Joe

Maybe Big Mikey?

View attachment 314266

How creative. Despite the inference, this FLOTUS is least likely to be compared to a man.
View attachment 314267

Maybe Big Mikey?

View attachment 314266

View attachment 314267

Dude. That is WEAK. That other photo, is so much more convincing. Yours is obviously just a fold in the cloth.

Maybe Big Mikey?

A lot of tremendous Black Broads out there. Queen Latifah? Lil Kim? Nicky Minaj? Cardi B? So many great choices for Sleepy Joe
But would they pass Joe's 'smell test'?

If it's a black woman it will be Michael Obama or Cynthia McKinney; they need one with a history of rabid racism and corruption, they only kind of black pol black people would vote for.

If it's a black woman it will be Michael Obama or Cynthia McKinney; they need one with a history of rabid racism and corruption, they only kind of black pol black people would vote for.

How about Angela Davis? A long history of ultraliberalism, she isn't a novice to politics having run for VP twice before?

Forum List

Back