Biden tips his hand for VP, it's a Black lady

If it's a black woman it will be Michael Obama or Cynthia McKinney; they need one with a history of rabid racism and corruption, they only kind of black pol black people would vote for.

How about Angela Davis? A long history of ultraliberalism, she isn't a novice to politics having run for VP twice before?

Good one; I'd forgotten she was even still alive. Should be doing life in prison or deported, so she would be the perfect Democratic candidate, and a 'university professor' in CA, teaching some useless idiotic class on 'social justice n stuff' for $800,000 a year, probably.

If it's a black woman it will be Michael Obama or Cynthia McKinney; they need one with a history of rabid racism and corruption, they only kind of black pol black people would vote for.

How about Angela Davis? A long history of ultraliberalism, she isn't a novice to politics having run for VP twice before?

Good one; I'd forgotten she was even still alive. Should be doing life in prison or deported, so she would be the perfect Democratic candidate, and a 'university professor' in CA, teaching some useless idiotic class on 'social justice n stuff' for $800,000 a year, probably.

Ms. Davis ran on the Gus Hall presidential ticket that Liberal CIA Director John O. Brennan was a huge supporter of. The CPUSA, BTW, hasn't run their own candidate the past several cycles, and have been rabid supporters of the Democrat Ticket.

Biden has talked with Obama about a possible vice presidential nominee

"The most important thing — and I've actually talked to Barack about this — the most important thing is that there has to be someone who, the day after they're picked, is prepared to be president of the United States of America if something happened....But the second criteria is I would very much like my administration to look like the country, like Barack and our administration looked like."

While none of the democrat candidates met the first criteria, the second one limits it to Kamala, I think.

Maybe Big Mikey?
Democrats vote based upon race because they are racist

"The most important thing — and I've actually talked to Barack about this — the most important thing is that there has to be someone who, the day after they're picked, is prepared to be president of the United States of America if something happened....But the second criteria is I would very much like my administration to look like the country, like Barack and our administration looked like."

While none of the democrat candidates met the first criteria, the second one limits it to Kamala, I think.

Maybe Big Mikey?
Democrats vote based upon race because they are racist

If B.Hussein O didn't identify as a black guy, the D's would have never nominated the doofus.

I saw one of Obama's speeches on TV , Lincoln's Birthday in 2007 and thought "what a loser". I still don't see what was so impressive.

With Biden's health and mental acuity hanging by a thread, he should be encouraged to pair-up with the most qualified person available, as the named person could very well end up being President. This is no time - no situation - to be naming a token of any kind.

Historically, the VP nominee is intended to shore up votes, either geographically or demographically. A Black woman from California adds NOTHING. California's vote is a foregone conclusion, and Biden will ALREADY get 90% of Black votes, at least. There is NO REASON and there would be absolutely NO BENEFIT for Joe Biden to name Sen. K. Harris as his running mate. She wouldn't add a single vote to his total.

The best person would be from Texas, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, or Wisconsin. If it happens to be a "minority," so much the better, but if he is smart (a huge IF, I know), he will be looking to garner more votes in at least one of the swing states.

Maybe Big Mikey?
Well, if he picks a woman, that rules out Big Mike!!!

View attachment 314266

Well, according to democrat some women have penises.

FB_IMG_1584562478635.jpg

Are Democrats this stupid? Obama did nothing for Blacks as President. Trump has done much more for Blacks in his 3+ years. I guess Democrats think Blacks are going to ignorantly continue to support them if he chooses a Black woman for VP. This liberal attitude should be insulting to Blacks.

Forum List

Back