Biden Threatens the US Marines

They damn sure did after a vacation at the luxurious correctional camp facility..
You’re so full of shit your eyes are brown. They didn’t go to the brig or get a DD just because they didn’t cut their hair. That’s just not a thing. The only way it gets to a court martial is if the person refused NJP and then it would go to a Summary Court Martial and they can’t DD you from there. You’re talking out your ass

You’re so full of shit your eyes are brown. They didn’t go to the brig or get a DD just because they didn’t cut their hair. That’s just not a thing. The only way it gets to a court martial is if the person refused NJP and then it would go to a Summary Court Martial and they can’t DD you from there. You’re talking out your ass
There is no brig in the army.

This will make the Civil War 2 much easier with them fighting with us.

Marines will lose their legally mandated pensions, tuition assistance, and access to the G.I. bill, along with other military benefits, if they refuse the COVID-19 vaccination, according to internal emails reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon.

I'm calling fake news. Plus the military gives the soldiers all sorts of shots. So they'll probably take this one without fail.

Marines will lose their legally mandated pensions, tuition assistance, and access to the G.I. bill, along with other military benefits, if they refuse the COVID-19 vaccination, according to internal emails reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon.

There's no benefits. Trump used them for the wall which fell over.

sure thing-----brig-----not DD ----but brig. maybe two weeks----but BRIG silly
little brig-----reading magazines and giggling

Really? You morons seem to think Xiden can tell the military to fire on U.S. citizens. As he already has threatened to.
There is of course Homeland Security, National Guard, FBI, CIA, NSA, NRO, any number of government agencies that stand ready to fire on U.S. suspects and persons of interest.

That fact that they first grab the guns of law abiding targeted individuals and place us on NICS, no-fly, and various other lists and databases of identified prohibited persons is a very strong indication that they will murder us at the first opportunity whenever they think they can conceal the true circumstances of our deaths, and avoid public censure and possible disciplinary proceedings or even criminal charges for gunning us down and killing in cold blood.

There is no brig in the army.

That is entirely semantics.

It is correct, as "brig" is a term the Navy and Marines use. But most larger posts do have a lock-up facility. The larger ones are called "Correctional Facilities", "Disciplinary Barracks", or "Confinement Facilities".

The Army does have them, Fort Leavenworth is the most well known one, along with Sembach in Germany and Camp Humphreys in Korea.

Billeting in barracks has long past, they no longer sleep in rooms of fifty but in squad rooms of eight or less..
One thing is certain...YOU never slept like this, you brainless twit.

1629863700481.png

Why haven’t they?

Because the citizens get it first, I suppose. I don't know. All that's up to the Pentagon. Not even really up to Biden, really. I'm sure he could tell the pentagon to vaccinate the soldiers first. But I think Trump and Biden were worried about the first responders and the elderly first. Then the rest of the citizens.

All you have are lies.
All you have are lies.

Yeah maybe but I got your attention again. So here is some interesting bits about the dialogue which happened during the process.
Not the republicans chucked it out.

They already lost a boatload of people resigning over the woke bullshit and calling anyone with a 3% or boogaloo swag a terrorist
Our ranks swell nation wide thanks nazi retards

wait patiently for the collapse...Keep it local boys

xksmdd,,dkdldlkdkd,d,kdkdd.jpg

Yes!

Forum List

Back