Biden Threatens the US Marines

This will make the Civil War 2 much easier with them fighting with us.

Marines will lose their legally mandated pensions, tuition assistance, and access to the G.I. bill, along with other military benefits, if they refuse the COVID-19 vaccination, according to internal emails reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon.

Relax, the Marines aren't cackling sissies like you are. They can take it.

No one ever asked me if I wanted a vaccine or not. No one even suggested I had a choice. Seems like I had to get something every time I got on a plane. Didn't bother me none. I was far from being a pussy afraid of a dozen or so extraordinarily painful shots from those cattle guns.

The military will do whatever they are told that is not in direct violation of LOAC, or the UCMJ.

If anyone thinks that a large portion of the US Military is just going to spontaneously foment some insurrection or launch a coup de etat, I have a bridge to sell.

There will be no rubicon moment for the US military.

The insurrection happened on 1/6.

According to Dems…our government nearly collapsed.

Idk, what usually happens when members of the armed forces disregard a direct order? Go to bed without dinner?

Get the shot or get a DD.
DD's are very rare and your not going to get one for refusing to get a vaccine. Unless the Marine has a record of past offenses he's not getting a DD or BCD over this. They will either be administratively discharged or just not allowed to reenlist. It also depends on how many say no. The service cant afford to just discharge 1/3 of the force especially if they are not 1st termers. The US military already turns over a huge number of people every year (it was upwards of 25% every year the last I was involved with it), adding in an significant number of people to the ones already getting out and retiring would likely put most units at NMC and severely hamper our national defense readiness.

The military will do whatever they are told that is not in direct violation of LOAC, or the UCMJ.

If anyone thinks that a large portion of the US Military is just going to spontaneously foment some insurrection or launch a coup de etat, I have a bridge to sell.

Military people I know have had it.

Refusing to get a vaccine is fomenting an insurrection and launching a coup de tat?

Beats spit shining but not short sheeting. I had the really informative eight hour class of tool recognition where they teach you that Philip died and the device is now called a cross tip screwdriver.
I was taught by the Army that the cross tip and the Phillips are different. The Phillips has an angled tip, the cross tip has a flat tip.

Forum List

Back