Biden threatens ISIS with reprisal for suicide bombing

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
Alright. I agree with that sentiment, but how does he expect to do this? Just a question.
The people who would normally assist us on gathering info on who did this attack would be the Iraqi interpreters who are now running for their lives and we have no more intelligence network on the ground, no more military bases and no ground support.

Just a question, I wonder how we are going to accomplish this. Now he is saying after we pull our troops all out... that we will then ALSO find means to remove remaining Americans. Does this sound right to anyone? He has also given a list to the Taliban with names of Afghans who have worked with us....those very people who would help us find Americans on the ground.

Now that we know ISIS is still operating inside of Afghanistan... now that it looks like at sometime we will need to return at some point either to rescue American hostages or deal with ISIS camps..... Should we just say to the Taliban
that the deal is OFF?

Give them 24 hours to vacate Baghram Airforce Base as well as others.. set up our own security perimeters and get all our people out?

Afghan interpreters

Won't work. We cannot do anything at this point but pack up as quickly as possible and GTFO.

Well ok, it looks like that is what we are doing..... however, Biden did say after we remove all our military personal we will find a way to go back and get americans and Iraqi allies.
I just kind of wonder what that "way" is going to be and who is going to help us get them off the ground.

Biden should resign.

No more babbling from this Criminal President.

Enough is enough.

yeah.. after this he should resign. I still cant get over how he is the Commander In Chief and he was on vacation at the crucial hour, and then later unresponsive. We had no idea who was in charge of what.

It will be a task, but time has a way of loosening peoples lips and bringing their guard down. Just look at Soleiomani.

If the U.S can get information about his whereabouts, even as he is protected by the highest levels of Iranian intelligence, they will find out who attacked the American soldiers at some point in the future.

No need to even announce the revenge once it is successful. Let it be passed on within their ranks when justice is done. Let the next person in line sweat it out as they wait for justice to find them as it did their terrorist friends.

yeah.. after this he should resign. I still cant get over how he is the Commander In Chief and he was on vacation at the crucial hour, and then later unresponsive. We had no idea who was in charge of what.

Yes I agree.

He is a monster, America and the whole world don't deserve this!:mad-61:

1630019187483.png

Well ok, it looks like that is what we are doing..... however, Biden did say after we remove all our military personal we will find a way to go back and get americans and Iraqi allies.
I just kind of wonder what that "way" is going to be and who is going to help us get them off the ground.
Who gives a fuck. It's all based on BS and lies anyway. The cocksuckers can do nothing but kill and destroy.

He is full of shit.

It will be a task, but time has a way of loosening peoples lips and bringing their guard down. Just look at Soleiomani.

If the U.S can get information about his whereabouts, even as he is protected by the highest levels of Iranian intelligence, they will find out who attacked the American soldiers at some point in the future.

No need to even announce the revenge once it is successful. Let it be passed on within their ranks when justice is done. Let the next person in line sweat it out as they wait for justice to find them as it did their terrorist friends.

Well, I hope that is the case, but in the past we had informants to help us with intelligence gathering. I'm sure we may still have some but our actions have just made us lose a lot of them.
Who is going to look at this and want to stick their neck out for the U.S.?? ... there may be a few who would do it for money but who do we have operating on the ground now in Afghanistan?
Would you see the slaughter that has started and will probably increase..... and then risk your life for the U.S.? or the life of your family? I sure wouldnt do it. i would want nothing to do with the U.S.

Biden says he'll catch those suicide bombers no matter how long it takes

right.. well I think they need to catch Joe Biden in a butterfly net honestly
But maybe there is some plan we are not aware of. I think our best and only chance to get them
is right now. Damn the August 31st date.. get tough with the Taliban, but that would really take a tough negotiator who could strike some fear in them. I just dont think Joe is the guy capapable of doing that.. and he wont.

Declare War on Terror 2.0?

Truthfully not much can be done and let be clear ISIS is not afraid of Biden at all…

I dont think we will declare a War on Terror 2.0 for a while. The concern though is down the road some other administration will have to deal with that.
We better focus on shutting down our southern border asap

I dont think we will declare a War on Terror 2.0 for a while. The concern though is down the road some other administration will have to deal with that.
We better focus on shutting down our southern border asap

Actually if you want to fix the border issue then the U.S., Mexico and Canada need to get their heads out of their ass and come up with a strategy to fix Central and South America so that those regions can become productive areas that will keep their people at home while also getting China influence out of our part of the World.

If North American Countries can do this then it will benefit us more and also limit ISIS ability to invade and attack seeing they can come through Central America and right up through Mexico and attack us after illegally entering…

Alright. I agree with that sentiment, but how does he expect to do this? Just a question.
The people who would normally assist us on gathering info on who did this attack would be the Iraqi interpreters who are now running for their lives and we have no more intelligence network on the ground, no more military bases and no ground support.

Just a question, I wonder how we are going to accomplish this. Now he is saying after we pull our troops all out... that we will then ALSO find means to remove remaining Americans. Does this sound right to anyone? He has also given a list to the Taliban with names of Afghans who have worked with us....those very people who would help us find Americans on the ground.

Now that we know ISIS is still operating inside of Afghanistan... now that it looks like at sometime we will need to return at some point either to rescue American hostages or deal with ISIS camps..... Should we just say to the Taliban
that the deal is OFF?

Give them 24 hours to vacate Baghram Airforce Base as well as others.. set up our own security perimeters and get all our people out?
I hope Biden doesn't fall into this stupid trap. 5 days and we're out.

Forum List

Back