Biden threatens ISIS with reprisal for suicide bombing

Actually if you want to fix the border issue then the U.S., Mexico and Canada need to get their heads out of their ass and come up with a strategy to fix Central and South America so that those regions can become productive areas that will keep their people at home while also getting China influence out of our part of the World.

If North American Countries can do this then it will benefit us more and also limit ISIS ability to invade and attack seeing they can come through Central America and right up through Mexico and attack us after illegally entering…
That is what the OAS is for. Another bureaucratic nightmare that ate a lot of money and accomplished nothing but more corruption.

Alright. I agree with that sentiment, but how does he expect to do this? Just a question.
The people who would normally assist us on gathering info on who did this attack would be the Iraqi interpreters who are now running for their lives and we have no more intelligence network on the ground, no more military bases and no ground support.

Just a question, I wonder how we are going to accomplish this. Now he is saying after we pull our troops all out... that we will then ALSO find means to remove remaining Americans. Does this sound right to anyone? He has also given a list to the Taliban with names of Afghans who have worked with us....those very people who would help us find Americans on the ground.

Now that we know ISIS is still operating inside of Afghanistan... now that it looks like at sometime we will need to return at some point either to rescue American hostages or deal with ISIS camps..... Should we just say to the Taliban
that the deal is OFF?

Give them 24 hours to vacate Baghram Airforce Base as well as others.. set up our own security perimeters and get all our people out?
Drones will target a lot. Hopefully those Humvees they're so proud of getting. That said, if we only kept Bagram and ran surgical operations out of there that would give them the protection needed.

But ISIS is already targeted by the Taliban. They are not allies at all, and Taliban guards were killed in today's explosion.

Biden should resign.

No more babbling from this Criminal President.

Enough is enough.
Y'all just can't wait for President Harris, can you?
4i6Ckte.gif

Just hold your horses for 3.5 more years. Then you'll have her for eight.

yeah.. after this he should resign. I still cant get over how he is the Commander In Chief and he was on vacation at the crucial hour, and then later unresponsive. We had no idea who was in charge of what.
You're a sissy-Mary. Do you need a couch to faint onto? There were a few crisis that erupted when the former guy was on the golf course with Lindsey. None of you said shit. "Presidents are always in communications wherever they are" was the response.

What changed?

Drones will target a lot. Hopefully those Humvees they're so proud of getting. That said, if we only kept Bagram and ran surgical operations out of there that would give them the protection needed.

But ISIS is already targeted by the Taliban. They are not allies at all, and Taliban guards were killed in today's explosion.

I would say there is SOME truth to this however drones without good intel are targeting who???
really easy to get the wrong target. We cant just hit Humvees because how do you know if its ISIS or taliban? Unless your talking about targeting them all the same.

One of the problems we face when dealing with the Taliban, is they are not one cohesive group, they are made up of several factions. The one thing that they will all respond too though and understand is a show of strength. whatever we do from this point on, we cannot show weakness or they will know they can get whatever they want.

Alright. I agree with that sentiment, but how does he expect to do this? Just a question.
The people who would normally assist us on gathering info on who did this attack would be the Iraqi interpreters who are now running for their lives and we have no more intelligence network on the ground, no more military bases and no ground support.

Just a question, I wonder how we are going to accomplish this. Now he is saying after we pull our troops all out... that we will then ALSO find means to remove remaining Americans. Does this sound right to anyone? He has also given a list to the Taliban with names of Afghans who have worked with us....those very people who would help us find Americans on the ground.

Now that we know ISIS is still operating inside of Afghanistan... now that it looks like at sometime we will need to return at some point either to rescue American hostages or deal with ISIS camps..... Should we just say to the Taliban
that the deal is OFF?

Give them 24 hours to vacate Baghram Airforce Base as well as others.. set up our own security perimeters and get all our people out?
Early reports over a week ago stated that the Taliban had released thousands of ISIS members being held in prison--------THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT LEAVE TERRORISTS ALIVE--because when they get out they will kill and rape again. The Taliban didn't have that many people---they had to release the other terrorists keep the chaos (like the chaos that the dems are doing here with the BLM And ANTI FA terrorists) in order to make the people accept their type of change.

Early reports over a week ago stated that the Taliban had released thousands of ISIS members being held in prison--------THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT LEAVE TERRORISTS ALIVE--because when they get out they will kill and rape again.
False. They released Taliban soldiers.

You dumbasses think that ISIS and the Taliban are allies. Holy shit you're all morons.

You're a sissy-Mary. Do you need a couch to faint onto? There were a few crisis that erupted when the former guy was on the golf course with Lindsey. None of you said shit. "Presidents are always in communications wherever they are" was the response.

What changed?

Oh bullshit.
We have been in Afghanistan for 20 years and this was a scheduled pullout.... it was the biggest event in the last 20 years and Biden Knew it was coming. This was a monumental event that was going to effect the world.. yeah damn right. Biden should have been present in the office.
This was not some "CRISIS that ERUPTED" .. Biden is the commander in chief... it was his job to be paying attention ..again it shows total disregard and lack of coordination. He was completely out of the loop and didn't even communicate with the other foreign heads of state who WERE.... and were counting on him for LEADERSHIP.

The proof of all this is the shit show you see going on now. maybe Trump wsnt perfect in all this, but if BIden was going to extend the pull out date... he should have extended it clear into winter.
He did what? he extended the original date from May..... and he did what with the extra months?
did he use that time to get citizens out? Afghan allies?? no

What he did was give the Taliban plenty of time to do their own planning. In may they would have just been coming out of the Winter months and unprepared for an assault as efficient as they did.
I'm sorry but Biden screwed this up in several ways. he takes no blame on himself either.. its all someone elses fault.

Well, I hope that is the case, but in the past we had informants to help us with intelligence gathering. I'm sure we may still have some but our actions have just made us lose a lot of them.
Who is going to look at this and want to stick their neck out for the U.S.?? ... there may be a few who would do it for money but who do we have operating on the ground now in Afghanistan?
Would you see the slaughter that has started and will probably increase..... and then risk your life for the U.S.? or the life of your family? I sure wouldnt do it. i would want nothing to do with the U.S.

Money buys a lot anywhere, especially in shyteholes where some are only loyal until they eventually and inevitably aren't.

It is not nearly as powerful a credible loyal asset as ideology driven people are, but, if you get the information you need, no one is interested in the long term relationship.

It may not be this administration, but we will one day hear of the retribution for the men who were murdered today.

Forum List

Back