Biden: There's no red tornadoes or blue tornadoes

there's the United States of tornadoes!

That's what a legitimate president does. Remember when trump refused federal emergency aid to his political opponents in California? Somebody eventually convinced him to give in, but the pig refused for a while.

..but they are a golden opportunity to blame something tragic on global warming and help me with my war on our core energy sources.

I never heard any other president use the words red and blue regarding tornadoes. Why would Brandon bring it up? Was he considering withholding assistance because of politics?

I never heard any other president use the words red and blue regarding tornadoes. Why would Brandon bring it up? Was he considering withholding assistance because of politics?
He made it clear that politics has no place in disaster aid. You will note that is exactly opposite to his fat orange predecessor who withheld disaster aid to his political opponents in California.

I love it when powerful people pat themselves on the back for doing the same thing everyone else does LOL
Lets you know he is aware he is extremely disliked. And how he thinks most Americans are complete dumbfucks and slurp this retarded shit up
EDIT: Oh look ^^^ :lol:

But he's setting up booths for booster shots in Ky for survivors. I kid you not.

“I’m going to be asking my team to set up sites for booster shots and a whole range of things,” the president said.
The weekend tornadoes devastated towns in Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois and Missouri.
Nearly 100 people have died, hundreds were injured."

Something that Rand Paul would do well to remember.
Come on, man! We will watch prog areas removed from the earth. There will be no more 9/11 togetherness. You blew your wad. Obnoxiousness by Deplorables exist. But by a wide margin they will help someone in a situation unlike you. They keep giving you rope. And you keep screwing them over.

But he's setting up booths for booster shots in Ky for survivors. I kid you not.

“I’m going to be asking my team to set up sites for booster shots and a whole range of things,” the president said.
The weekend tornadoes devastated towns in Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois and Missouri.
Nearly 100 people have died, hundreds were injured."

Of course he is. It's the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back