Biden test-drives an electric Ford pickup truck

Biden made an unscheduled visit to a Ford driving course at which safety tests are normally conducted, and had the opportunity to test drive the new Ford F-150 Lightning -- the electric vehicle Ford is manufacturing at a plant in Dearborn, Michigan.
"This sucker's quick," said Biden, donning aviator sunglasses,
AND HE DROVE IT INTO A DITCH!

Biden made an unscheduled visit to a Ford driving course at which safety tests are normally conducted, and had the opportunity to test drive the new Ford F-150 Lightning -- the electric vehicle Ford is manufacturing at a plant in Dearborn, Michigan.

Proof?

Last I knew Ford sucks, when did that change?

Probably didn't. I'll bet their best vehicle is still a Tempo, somehow those seemed reliable at least.

That is why the electric F-150 is a game changer
Once the most popular vehicle in the US goes electric, the charging stations will come.
Can no longer claim there isn’t a market
They have been saying that for years. So far the infrastructure is not adequate. I heard the price of that truck is a little less than the Tesla which is 75K or more. The kind of folks that drive f-150s won't have the bucks especially if Biden and the Democrats continue to ruin Trump's great pre-fake pandemic economy.

Chicken and the egg
The F-150 is a game changer.

The infrastructure will come. Biden is already funding it in his infrastructure bill
YOU DUMMY! THE NISSAN LEAF WAS THE CHANGER AS WELL AS A TESLA!

NOT!

Last I knew Ford sucks, when did that change?

Probably didn't. I'll bet their best vehicle is still a Tempo, somehow those seemed reliable at least.
Found On Road Dead
Fix Or Repair Daily

Not to be confused with a PONTIAC

Poor Old ****** Thinks It Is a Cadillac

Proof?
www.google.com

LOOK IT UP!

Anyone here ready to lay out the 'chicken scratch' for one of these?

Pricing and Which One to Buy

Lariat-$70,000 (est)
King Ranch-$80,000 (est)
Platinum-$90,000 (est)
Limited-$100,000 (est)

'Expect a starting price of around $70,000 with loaded models going into the six-figure range.'

Biden can afford one because he is using your tax dollars.

That 70K isn't too far a stretch, I hear new Dodge can run 70K well loaded and that. Imagine, 70K for a fucking Dodge truck. Everyone I know buying new trucks is buying Dodge, maybe they straightened up their act. My guess nope, that 70K truck is 30K 5 years & 130K miles from new.

I'll stick to my Tundra I bought last year, pretty nice deal, he didn't know to advertise "4WD" so there it sat. It's a loaded up 2013 Rock Warrior, he threw over 50K & 70K miles at it, excellent shape and two sets of wheels too for 23K. I'll NEVER blow 70K on a vehicle. Less the 70K I threw on my GAS powered 9MPG big block old Chevy anyway :p

Anyone here ready to lay out the 'chicken scratch' for one of these?

Pricing and Which One to Buy

Lariat-$70,000 (est)
King Ranch-$80,000 (est)
Platinum-$90,000 (est)
Limited-$100,000 (est)

'Expect a starting price of around $70,000 with loaded models going into the six-figure range.'

Biden can afford one because he is using your tax dollars.

That 70K isn't too far a stretch, I hear new Dodge can run 70K well loaded and that. Imagine, 70K for a fucking Dodge truck. Everyone I know buying new trucks is buying Dodge, maybe they straightened up their act. My guess nope, that 70K truck is 30K 5 years & 130K miles from new.

I'll stick to my Tundra I bought last year, pretty nice deal, he didn't know to advertise "4WD" so there it sat. It's a loaded up 2013 Rock Warrior, he threw over 50K & 70K miles at it, excellent shape and two sets of wheels too for 23K. I'll NEVER blow 70K on a vehicle. Less the 70K I threw on my GAS powered 9MPG big block old Chevy anyway :p
I would guess that a 70K Lightning is an 'unloaded' model as well.

Sorry bout that,

1. The illegitimate president is a joke.
2. He be duffass.
3. You worship a duffass.
4. Thats all shark bait.
5. These opinions/facts, are not to elicit offense, just telling the truth, with grounded facts, can you handle it?
6. Let the shit storm begin!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dirty lithium mining, saving the Earth from evil carbons...
Never mind that less than 2% of spent batteries are recycled...
Look past dead fish after open pit mines create toxic run off...
Shrug off the fact that EV's are made with the same toxic chemicals, metals and plastics as any gas powered vehicle...
Ignore that open pit mining uses large diesel trucks and excavators...
image770x420cropped.jpg

Death-of-fish-in-the-Lichu-River-believed-to-be-killed-from-Lithium-mining-site.jpg

images (3).jpeg

It's all good as it's all for Greta.

70 grand is a bit steep to buy smugness.

Forum List

Back