Biden Tells Amtrak Story Full of Verifiable Falsehoods

Here's the video where he tells his stories:

Biden's Amtrak story about hitting 1.5million miles unravels: Conductor he said congratulated him on hitting milestone had RETIRED 20 years earlier, and his mother who he claimed to be visiting was DEAD​

• Biden shared the anecdote in a speech on Friday celebrating 50 years of Amtrak
  • Said conductor congratulated him on 1.5 million miles in his second VP term
  • Recalled the incident occurred while he was traveling to visit his sick mother
  • Biden began his second term in 2013, but conductor he named retired in 1993
  • And Biden's mother sadly passed away in 2010, at the age of 92
  • It is not the first time questions have been raised about Biden's anecdotes
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#1) Sociopaths are charming.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent,

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically

#9) Sociopaths never apologize.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth
---------------------------------
you just described tramp although he is street smart instead of being highly intelligent, but he is sure a sociopath.
Sounds like every Democrat in office -- at all levels.

Biden's Amtrak story about hitting 1.5million miles unravels: Conductor he said congratulated him on hitting milestone had RETIRED 20 years earlier, and his mother who he claimed to be visiting was DEAD​

• Biden shared the anecdote in a speech on Friday celebrating 50 years of Amtrak
  • Recalled the incident occurred while he was traveling to visit his sick mother
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...st/?speaker=donald-trump&ruling=false[/QUOTE]
"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

> You Trump cult members are a hoot. Your Messiah lied so much the Devil stopped counting.

No comment about our current president telling a story about verifiable falsehoods, eh? Just a diversion about Trumpsters, and a false claim that we worship him? I loved his policies, not his personality. Our nation has turned 180 degrees, and we are on a path to mediocrity followed by hardship because of the incompetent puppet at the helm.

Well, you will love CNN's spin on the story. It's full of touching prose meant to tug on the heart strings of squishy Liberals like yourself that really don't care what is true, or how much things cost...

Biden uses his long history with Amtrak to put a personal touch on infrastructure push

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar.../?speaker=donald-trump&ruling=false [/QUOTE]
"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

> You Trump cult members are a hoot. Your Messiah lied so much the Devil stopped counting.

No comment about our current president telling a story about verifiable falsehoods, eh? Just a diversion about Trumpsters, and a false claim that we worship him? I loved his policies, not his personality. Our nation has turned 180 degrees, and we are on a path to mediocrity followed by hardship because of the incompetent puppet at the helm.

Well, you will love CNN's spin on the story. It's full of touching prose meant to tug on the heart strings of squishy Liberals like yourself that really don't care what is true, or how much things cost...

Biden uses his long history with Amtrak to put a personal touch on infrastructure push​

You are such a progressive slave...

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Biden has been proven to be the biggest bullshitter in DC.

I can't believe they managed to put that jabbering imbecile in the WH.
It certainly indicates just how bad Dumb Don is, when the people elect another buffoon in old Lyin’ Joe.

Somehow the ultra wealthy always win. Weird?
He was not elected.....he was placed by election fraud which is now being proven in Arizona though the democrats are doing their best to shut it down.

The so called election stinks to high heaven and most know it.

“When I became vice president, one of the Capitol Hill newspapers estimated that I had taken more than 7,000 round trips on Amtrak over my career. I think that’s an exaggeration. I’m going to rely on those two conductors — one of them was a guy named Angelo Negri,” Biden said last Friday.

“There was an article, I guess my 4th or 5th year as vice president, saying Biden travels 1.3 million miles on Air Force One [Two]. I used to – the Secret Service didn’t like it – but I used to like to take the train home. My mom was sick and I used to try to come home almost every weekend as vice president to see her. I got on the train and Angelo Negri came up and he goes, ‘Joey, babbbbyyyyy,’ and he grabbed my cheek like he always did. I thought he was going to get shot. I’m serious. I said, ‘No, no, he’s a friend.'”

What makes the President of the United States suddenly, spontaneously want to make shit up and lie to the entire world about some insignificant story that never ever happened?

Dementia, worse than we have been told about?

Pathological liar?

Old age senility?

Whatever the case, the incident, the lie now exposed, is just embarrassing for the United States.

Yet you installed a brain dead, philandering, narcissistic social phsycopathic incompetent fool then talked as if he was the second com8ng of Christ. Are you kidding? You've got a short memory son.

'Joey Babyyyyyyyyyy'

What a mentally unstable ass-clown....

Yet you installed a brain dead, philandering, narcissistic social phsycopathic incompetent fool then talked as if he was the second com8ng of Christ. Are you kidding? You've got a short memory son.
You should get that TDS checked out boyo. hehheh

You should get that TDS checked out boyo. hehheh

I have no trump defeat syndrome. Boyo.
It's you.

'Joey, Babyyyyyyyyyy'

A public display of massive dementia or senility, making shit up.

The people who are using this old man as their puppet should be charged with mistreating the elderly

'Joey, Babyyyyyyyyyy'

A public display of massive dementia or senility, making shit up.

The people who are using this old man as their puppet should be charged with mistreating the elderly
Of course they should. I love those brilliantly researched assumptions belching from a hate filled ignoramus.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth
you just described tramp although he is street smart instead of being highly intelligent, but he is sure a sociopath.
Describes you to a T.

Describes you to a T.

Is that the best you've got?
Don't flatter me by parroting me.

Describes you to a T.

You don't know me, but it sure describes tramp.

No it sound like every Conservation who are not real conservatives. Amoral clumps they are.

Describes you to a T.

When you have seen one progressive slave, you have seen them all..

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

No it sound like every Conservation who are not real conservatives. Amoral clumps they are.
Amoral? Bwaaaahhaaaaaaa...i doubt you even know what the word means...

1620383764159.png

Describes you to a T.

When you have seen one progressive slave, you have seen them all..

View attachment 487851
What are progressive slaves??

Cons are

Amoral? Bwaaaahhaaaaaaa...i doubt you even know what the word means...

View attachment 487852
Are they republicans?

Forum List

Back