Biden takes revenge on Red states

Completely your opinion on what those states need.

You really are a dumbass.
Fact is red states were taking an oversized chunk of the drug and are still taking an oversized chunk of the drug.

Typical conservatives. Think it’s only fair when you are given more than you deserve.

Fact is red states were taking an oversized chunk of the drug and are still taking an oversized chunk of the drug.

Typical conservatives. Think it’s only fair when you are given more than you deserve.
I never said anything about what I’m “given, You lying sack of shit.

And I’m still waiting for your link showing red states taking an “oversized chunk of the drug”.

I never said anything about what I’m “given, You lying sack of shit.

And I’m still waiting for your link showing red states taking an “oversized chunk of the drug”.
You don’t say anything useful.

You have no point. No argument. No facts. No purpose.

You’re just a troll.

LOL...now this is funny. A typical Democrat believes they are owed everything and someone else should pay for it.

LOL...now this is funny. A typical Democrat believes they are owed everything and someone else should pay for it.
The drug we are talking about is paid for by all taxpayers and consumed primarily in red states.

We are subsidizing them.

The drug we are talking about is paid for by all taxpayers and consumed primarily in red states.

We are subsidizing them.
You didn't seem to have a problem with all the taxpayer money going to NY for ventilators, PPE, the Navy Hospital ship, and the largest hospital built in NY at the Javitz center.

We are subsidizing them.
You guys always seem to forget that when you say you are subsidizing red states you are actually subsidizing Democrats in red states because they are the lowest wage earners in these states, pay the least amount of taxes and use the most amount of "free" resources.

Again...until just recently SEVEN red states (that have low vaccination rates) were getting SEVENTY PER CENT of the monoclonal antibody drugs

The Biden action made the distribution more equitable for all states (because all states need the damn drug).

RWNJs are whining because they demand to be at the front of the line even though thery refuse to push vaccines and masks in schools

Last edited:
Again...until just recently SEVEN red states (that have low vaccination rates) were getting SEVENTY PER CENT of the monoclonal antibody drugs

The Biden action made the ditribution more equitable for all states (because all states need the damn drug).

RWNJs are whining because they demand to be at the front of the line even though thery refuse to push vaccines and masks in schools
You didn't seem to have a problem with all the taxpayer money going to NY for ventilators, PPE, the Navy Hospital ship, and the largest hospital built in NY at the Javitz center.

It ain't the money stupid.

It's the hoarding of scarce resources.

You guys always seem to forget that when you say you are subsidizing red states you are actually subsidizing Democrats in red states because they are the lowest wage earners in these states, pay the least amount of taxes and use the most amount of "free" resources.
Oh, gotcha. There’s no poor republicans in the Deep South. Sure.

These states have the highest percentage of Republican voters and some of the worst metrics in income, health and government resource use. And now they have some of the worst metrics in COVID.

It’s not an accident and it’s not the Democrats fault. The more blue a state is, the less they’re struggling with COVID.

Nice try asshole. I’m far from a racist and you don’t deserve a response

LOL, if leftist only had introspection since you do this to other people all the time you fucking racist piece of shit and then when you get it back, you're like whoa, where did this come from?

There aren't a lot of racists (percentage wise) in this country, but most of you are in the Democrat party where you exploit people of color and let them know that when they defy Democrats, your view that slavery is over is VERY much exaggerated.

Party associated with ...

Slavery - Democrat
KKK - Democrat
Jim Crow - Democrat
Lynching - Democrat
Cross Burning - Democrat
Segregation - Democrat

Try to leave the Democrat party today as a person of color and find out nothing has changed because of racists like you

You have a very active fantasy life. They say that's healthy, but please leave me out of it.

You're the one who said you wanted to talk about my emotions, queer boi. Get over yourself.

And FYI I don't give a shit how you feel, I'm not a homosexual like you are and don't care.

But a tip, be sure to tell guys in the showers at the gym how much you like the size of their penis. They like that. Try it.

LOL, fucking fag

Forum List

Back