Biden takes revenge on Red states

So you don't know.

Got it.
Of course, California's Governor is relying on the lower cost COVID vaccines to prevent infection, rather than the highly expensive post infection drug like stupid red state governors.

Not even close, skippy.

Yep, #4 in avg deaths per day. Learn to read, Dipshit.

Of course, California's Governor is relying on the lower cost COVID vaccines to prevent infection, rather than the highly expensive post infection drug like stupid red state governors.
And yet he is #4 in deaths the past week.

Is that how Biden is distributing the drug?
No, they’re distributing it based on current state level stock, cases and hospitalizations, which is the rational way of distributing a resource.

How would you distribute it differently?

AD12C625-5153-4496-B814-0704C0829CAE.jpeg

No, they’re distributing it based on current state level stock, cases and hospitalizations, which is the rational way of distributing a resource.

How would you distribute it differently?
Link?

Yep, #4 in avg deaths per day. Learn to read, Dipshit.

California has dropped below 3% in new infections. California is doing better than just about every state. Pretty amazing considering they are the most populous.

You've been avoiding the facts and data from the link. You didnt respond to that post. You ran from it.
You said Kalifornia ranks 30th, yet your "data" shows they rank 7th in number of doses of the drug in question. Sound equitable to you?

You said Kalifornia ranks 30th, yet your "data" shows they rank 7th in number of doses of the drug in question. Sound equitable to you?
I said they rank 30th in cases per capita.

How do they rank in doses per case or doses per death?

Oh and they get the 9th most number of doses. They are behind:
North Carolina
Tennessee
Alabama
Louisiana
Mississippi
Georgia
Texas
Florida

So you are throwing out your cases per capita argument. That was easy. :auiqs.jpg:
You keep switching metrics. You're super inconsistent.

They have the 4th most deaths.

But are getting the 9th most doses.

Huh, that doesn't sound fair. They should have a lot more, right?

You keep switching metrics. You're super inconsistent.

They have the 4th most deaths.

But are getting the 9th most doses.

Huh, that doesn't sound fair. They should have a lot more, right?
Nope. I'm not switching metrics, you are. YOU brought per capita into the discussion. I just got you to admit it is a meaningless number to the topic of the thread.

Dismissed, Clown.

Nope. I'm not switching metrics, you are. YOU brought per capita into the discussion. I just got you to admit it is a meaningless number to the topic of the thread.

Dismissed, Clown.
Keep running from the facts.

You brought up the fact that they have the 4th most deaths as a means to imply they're not doing well. They're doing great, because the total deaths is meaningless when it comes to how a state is doing since states vary by size by a very wide margin.

When you look at the data, the red states are still getting the lions share of the doses whether you calculate it on a doses per capita, doses per case or doses per death.

But you don't like facts so you're going to shut up and run rather than address them.

Forum List

Back