Biden takes revenge on Red states

LOL, if leftist only had introspection since you do this to other people all the time you fucking racist piece of shit and then when you get it back, you're like whoa, where did this come from?

There aren't a lot of racists (percentage wise) in this country, but most of you are in the Democrat party where you exploit people of color and let them know that when they defy Democrats, your view that slavery is over is VERY much exaggerated.

Party associated with ...

Slavery - Democrat
KKK - Democrat
Jim Crow - Democrat
Lynching - Democrat
Cross Burning - Democrat
Segregation - Democrat

Try to leave the Democrat party today as a person of color and find out nothing has changed because of racists like you
What a huge crock of shit.

I guess ya gotta say something even if it is blaming SOUTHERN Democrats from 60 years ago or more

You're the one who said you wanted to talk about my emotions, queer boi. Get over yourself.

And FYI I don't give a shit how you feel, I'm not a homosexual like you are and don't care.

But a tip, be sure to tell guys in the showers at the gym how much you like the size of their penis. They like that. Try it.

LOL, fucking fag
So you’re a homophobic, racist and ignorant.

Congrats. You hit the trifecta

What a huge crock of shit.

I guess ya gotta say something even if it is blaming SOUTHERN Democrats from 60 years ago or more

You didn't know that the Democrat party has the history of slavery? OMG, what a buffoon. So did you graduate high school, racist piece of shit? Did they get you through with social promotion? No wonder you hate blacks since they are smarter than you are.

If you want to stop being called a racist, stop exploiting race. I'm not calling you a racist, you ARE a racist. And any black who tries to leave the Democrat plantation learns how serious you are about it, Grand Dragon

So you’re a homophobic, racist and ignorant.

Congrats. You hit the trifecta

No, you are the one who doesn't know that Democrats are the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning and segregation. How can you possibly not know that? Have you EVER taken a high school history class???

Oh, gotcha. There’s no poor republicans in the Deep South. Sure.

These states have the highest percentage of Republican voters and some of the worst metrics in income, health and government resource use. And now they have some of the worst metrics in COVID.

It’s not an accident and it’s not the Democrats fault. The more blue a state is, the less they’re struggling with COVID.
I live in the deep South. Large urban areas aside, those with money are by and large Republican, those without are Democrat. I can assure you that a much larger percentage of Democrats are on government assistance than Republicans in the South.

I live in the deep South. Large urban areas aside, those with money are by and large Republican, those without are Democrat. I can assure you that a much larger percentage of Democrats are on government assistance than Republicans in the South.
And I can assure you that about half the Republicans are not vaccinated

“Large urban areas aside”?

You mean when you exclude the place that wealthier Democrats live, then the Democratic party is poorer.

How appropriate.

LOL, dumb ass (not you, the guy you were responding to) thinks New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey and Rhode Island are southern blue States, LOL

And I can assure you that about half the Republicans are not vaccinated

How's your racist hate working out for you where you trash Americans? You obviously hate blacks since their vaccination rate is far lower in the 30s. Everything for you goes back to your overt racism

“Large urban areas aside”?

You mean when you exclude the place that wealthier Democrats live, then the Democratic party is poorer.

How appropriate.

Look. Democrats have lower wages in most rest states. PERIOD. You can include any large urban (indoctrinated) areas, I don't care. There aren't many in the deep South anyway. Democrats have lower incomes, pay less tax and use more "free" government services. Spin away but the bottom line is that those you are subsidizing in the red states are Democrats living in these states, not Republicans.

LOL, dumb ass (not you, the guy you were responding to) thinks New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey and Rhode Island are southern blue States, LOL

There is only a handful of what I would call large urban areas in the deep South anyway and frankly, even those areas are more conservative than the urban areas you mention, particularly the professionals living in these cities. As I have mentioned here before, my particular area has an average income well above the national average and you can barely find a Democrat, but they are easy to spot as they are either college kids or the artsy-fartsy 60's hippies who never grew up.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
There is only a handful of what I would call large urban areas in the deep South anyway and frankly, even those areas are more conservative than the urban areas you mention, particularly the professionals living in these cities. As I have mentioned here before, my particular area has an average income well above the national average and you can barely find a Democrat, but they are easy to spot as they are either college kids or the artsy-fartsy 60's hippies who never grew up.

I'm a northerner who has spent a couple decades in the South around large cities earning 6 figure incomes working in finance and IT because of all the jobs that are here.

Leftists live in the past. Starting with their view that blacks are their slaves and talking about the South in the 50s and ignoring that most of those people are dead now

I'm a northerner who has spent a couple decades in the South around large cities earning 6 figure incomes working in finance and IT because of all the jobs that are here.

Leftists live in the past. Starting with their view that blacks are their slaves and talking about the South in the 50s and ignoring that most of those people are dead now

Yeah, most are quite surprised to come to our resort areas(HEAVILY Republican) on vacation and see that we don't all live in mobile homes and drive around in General Lee replicas. Unfortunately, they see our standard of living in these areas and come on down for the weather and the better standard of living. Maybe we shouldn't be so hospitable and should have them tour the heavily Democratic areas instead, after all, that is the way they vote so they may as well see how that side lives. I would like to think it would sink in with them that the Democratic policies are the basis for poverty, higher taxes and lower standards of living, but sadly it rarely does.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Look. Democrats have lower wages in most rest states. PERIOD. You can include any large urban (indoctrinated) areas, I don't care. There aren't many in the deep South anyway. Democrats have lower incomes, pay less tax and use more "free" government services. Spin away but the bottom line is that those you are subsidizing in the red states are Democrats living in these states, not Republicans.
Blue states have higher GDP than red states. The lowest income, most dysfunctional, worst educated and unhealthiest states in the union are in the Deep South.

Of course, that's probably an accident.

You never present any data, so let's see that here.

And here we are again, with massive COVID sweeping through red states and you all think you deserve more therapy because you are so dysfunctional. It's only fair when you get more than your fair share.

He's acting like a dictator. Stalin would be proud of he and his cultists.

This will hit blacks especially hard, since the largest black communities are in the South. Good luck getting the black vote after Biden kills a bunch of them.
I see why you nut jobs believe such wacky things.....reading garbage articles like this. The very first words in the article are MAYBE not......then it goes into the conspiracy theory. In case you are wondering, yes, this article is outlining a conspiracy theory based on NOTHING.

Blue states have higher GDP than red states. The lowest income, most dysfunctional, worst educated and unhealthiest states in the union are in the Deep South.

Yes, but those are Democrats, by and large, contributing to the low numbers, not Republicans. You are projecting what you see in large Northeastern and West Coast cities on the South. It is different here. The lower-income people vote heavily Democratic. The higher-income people vote heavily Republican. The lower-income people have lower income than most lower-income in some blue states and the higher-income people don't pull in on average the same amount as they do in the Northeast or West Coast BUT they still have a better standard of living due to a much lower cost of living. I don't really care if you get it. Stay where you are. We certainly don't need any more leftist ideology in the South. We are being inundated as it is.

It's only fair when you get more than your fair share.

You love those Democratic buzz words..."fair share" seems to be the narrative of the day. Well, I finally got our taxes done for 2020. We pay quite a bit more per year in federal and state(in a low state income tax state) income tax than most make in a year. I think that is more than our "fair share".

You love those Democratic buzz words..."fair share" seems to be the narrative of the day. Well, I finally got our taxes done for 2020. We pay quite a bit more per year in federal and state(in a low state income tax state) income tax than most make in a year. I think that is more than our "fair share".
Florida is bitching because they’re ONLY getting 5 times more doses of a free drug as California.

DeSantis doesn’t think that’s fair.

Florida is bitching because they’re ONLY getting 5 times more doses of a free drug as California.

DeSantis doesn’t think that’s fair.

Do they have 5 times more people that are in need of the drug? They have an elderly population, most of which have been vaccinated. It should come down to actual need, not some random per-capita "fairness" nonsense.

Forum List

Back