Biden takes revenge on Red states

That empty Navy ship the former president sent (at great fanfare) was never intended to take COVID-19 infected people and never did.

Stop the lying maga fuckup.
It and the field hospital constructed at the Javits Center were supposed to handle overflow from the New York City hospitals that Cuomo claimed couldn't handle the volume of cases they were seeing. Cuomo demanded more ER beds and ventilators and Trump delivered them in record time only to have them sit there unneeded.

There are different ways to reach "herd immunity", Hutch! If we hadn't locked down the country for months with healthy people hiding in their homes we would have had millions exposed to Covid 19 and those people would have had the antibodies that would also have given them immunity. This was a flawed response to the virus right from the start.
Most likely would have more than a million dead as well,dope.

And just so you know, Hutch...I have nothing against vaccines. I think they're wonderful when they have been properly tested and we know what their long term health effects are. That being said I wouldn't put ANYTHING in my body that I didn't know for sure was safe for my health! If you want to be one of the test subjects for these vaccines then do so with my blessing. I hope it works out OK for you.
It is safe and there will be no long term effects. The effects happen when it’s administered. Over five billion doses have been administered worldwide. How large of a dataset do you need to be satisfied with it’s safety?

STATEMENT: "Republican Trump is a businessman first hence he knows how to solve the problem."

RESPONSE: Yep, Bankruptcy.
How do politicians resolve the problem of not enough medicine? What gives them knowledge that a business man does not have? They go to the same schools but obviously there experience is different. How does being a lifelong politician like Biden make him better than say a Trump.

We know Republican Trump would speak with business to produce more medicine.

We saw what Democrats did, take away medicine and give it to another state.

Private hospitals were ordering and using as they needed, Democrats took their medicine away? It really seems like a vile, evil, tyrant like move.

Five years? Chronic effects?
mRNA has a fairly short lifespan.
damn, I dont know anything about mRNA so to reply I got to do a bit of searching I am sure.

But still, you know more than me, what is mRNA and it's relation to the vaccine and regardless of it's lifespan why can it not have a chronic effect on the body. Especially know that they are talking about needing yearly booster shots?

damn, I dont know anything about mRNA so to reply I got to do a bit of searching I am sure.

But still, you know more than me, what is mRNA and it's relation to the vaccine and regardless of it's lifespan why can it not have a chronic effect on the body. Especially know that they are talking about needing yearly booster shots?
Annual boosters would only be necessary if the level of virus circulating remains high or if there are new variants.
mRNA is naturally occurring in your cells. It’s the “recipe” for the different proteins your cells make for your body to use. Including antibodies. The vaccine uses mRNA that is genetically coded to create the necessary proteins that block the Covid cells from attaching to and hijacking your healthy cells.
The mRNA delivered in the vaccine enters your cells just like all other mRNA that is naturally in your body. Once there, your cells start to produce the proteins from the instructions. The lifespan of the vaccine mRNA is very short but your cells now know how to produce the proteins on their own. It really just adds a new protein recipe to your body’s protein cookbook.
So, any side effects or reactions to the vaccine are only a problem for a short time as your body processes it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back