Biden takes revenge on Red states

If YOU hadn't elected and incompetent reality show host as President, but rather one who stopped the pandemic in its tracks, and reduced your disease and death to a reasonable level, all of this would be moot at this point. The only reason the pandemic is still killing 1500 people a day is because Donald Trump let the virus run wild in the USA, and refused to listen to the scientists and public health experts.

You have an the only out of control infection currently raging in the first world and this has been true since the day the first case arrived on your shores. You're keeping this thing going with 200,000 new infections every day - more chances to mutate.
Um, Veggie Joe promised to "tamp out Covid". He already had a vaccine Trump gave him. Now it is running rampant and all Pedo Joe can think to do is limit medicine to the states hardest his because they vote Republican.

You are a moron.

You're going to have to explain to me why people who ARE vaccinated need treatments in the first place, Winger! Do they work or don't they? It doesn't appear to me that they do. I like my natural immunity over some faux vaccine that was rushed through production without the usual testing.
Try to keep up
The vaccine is not 100 percent effective, close but not 100 percent

Why waste expensive and scarce antibody treatments on those who made no effort to protect themselves?

Many of my patients are on aggressive immune suppression for some conditions. They sometimes get COVID and although they’ve been vaccinated, didn’t necessarily develop an immune response to the vaccine.

These people are very high risk for developing severe disease and dying.

Call me crazy but I think we should be using these antibody treatments on these individuals and not, oh I don’t know, Joe fucking Rogan.
Funny how you claim to be some sort of medical professional, yet didn't know the Navy ship in NY was equipped to take China Flu patients colfax_m :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Go mop the basement floor.

Good point.

I support the Biden administration distributing the treatment to each state based on black population.

It’s a dumb idea but it be worth it to see you guys lose your mind after getting what you want.
Biden is a racist, so good luck with that.

Looks like a handful of states are using 70% of the weekly distribution of the drug and doing so because other states are being more responsible with vaccines. So, yeah I don't know why Mississippi and others should use up all the monoclonal antibody treatments.

So, get yer shot.
The Other states people and snowbirds have fled to down south to escape the lock downs and cold weather and don't need the antibodies----we do to save people's lives and to create herd immunity which is far better than the faux vaccine.

Good point.

I support the Biden administration distributing the treatment to each state based on black population.

It’s a dumb idea but it be worth it to see you guys lose your mind after getting what you want.

Oh, NOW, you support it...lol

That empty Navy ship the former president sent (at great fanfare) was never intended to take COVID-19 infected people and never did.

Stop the lying maga fuckup.
It had the ability to handle some covid patients and take a shitload of non-covid patients from the NYC hospitals to make room for more covid patients, Bidenista fuckup.

The navy’s hospital ship was never set up for COVID patients and it wasn’t set up for long term care of senior citizens.
It had the ability to handle some covid patients and take a shitload of non-covid patients from the NYC hospitals to make room for more covid patients.

Vaccines are the most effective when a very high percentage of the population are vaccinated. See herd immunity. This is nothing new. In 2019 we saw several outbreaks of measles in different areas due to concentrations of anti vaccine parents.
It’s only as strong as the weakest link. CONtards, per usual, are the weakest links.
There are different ways to reach "herd immunity", Hutch! If we hadn't locked down the country for months with healthy people hiding in their homes we would have had millions exposed to Covid 19 and those people would have had the antibodies that would also have given them immunity. This was a flawed response to the virus right from the start.

If YOU hadn't elected and incompetent reality show host as President, but rather one who stopped the pandemic in its tracks, and reduced your disease and death to a reasonable level, all of this would be moot at this point. The only reason the pandemic is still killing 1500 people a day is because Donald Trump let the virus run wild in the USA, and refused to listen to the scientists and public health experts.

You have an the only out of control infection currently raging in the first world and this has been true since the day the first case arrived on your shores. You're keeping this thing going with 200,000 new infections every day - more chances to mutate.
You know what's hilarious, Dragonlady? You actually seem to think that Joe Biden is competent! What pray tell has he done since he became President that leads you to think that? I'm curious. What makes you think the idiot we have sitting in the Oval Office would have done half as good at responding to the pandemic as Trump did? His border policies? His economic policies? His foreign policy policies? Compared to Biden Trump was the most competent President we've ever had.

There are different ways to reach "herd immunity", Hutch! If we hadn't locked down the country for months with healthy people hiding in their homes we would have had millions exposed to Covid 19 and those people would have had the antibodies that would also have given them immunity. This was a flawed response to the virus right from the start.
And just so you know, Hutch...I have nothing against vaccines. I think they're wonderful when they have been properly tested and we know what their long term health effects are. That being said I wouldn't put ANYTHING in my body that I didn't know for sure was safe for my health! If you want to be one of the test subjects for these vaccines then do so with my blessing. I hope it works out OK for you.

Lets see your analogy

Russian Roulette with one bullet in ten million chambers
Is that what you're claiming? A one in ten million fatality rate? What do you base your predictions on for long term health consequences, Winger? Want to show me the study that's been done on that?

Is that what you're claiming? A one in ten million fatality rate? What do you base your predictions on for long term health consequences, Winger? Want to show me the study that's been done on that?
With 150 million vaccinated?

Seems about right

The Other states people and snowbirds have fled to down south to escape the lock downs and cold weather and don't need the antibodies----we do to save people's lives and to create herd immunity which is far better than the faux vaccine.
So other states don’t have sick COVID patients? Just red states?

Forum List

Back