Biden takes revenge on Red states

From your own article wild bill maga fuckup the top 11 states are BLUE and have over 61% fully vaccinated.

While Alaska is at 48%

Did you study percentages yet in school?

And all you can come back with are insults...lol. You continually prove that you can't create an intelligent argument to defend your position
Little russian boi

I just used your posted article to disprove your false assertion about Alaska. Everyone can click on it and see for themselves.

Did you even read the article?

Run along little russian boi.

Little russian boi

I just used your posted article to disprove your false assertion about Alaska. Everyone can click on it and see for themselves.

Did you even read the article?

Run along little russian boi.
I’m honestly not sure that he sees his error. He is either clinical or trolling.

It was never used. Neither was the largest field hospital ever built! Cuomo did his Chicken Little dance and begged the Federal Government for help. Trump immediately responded. Then Cuomo didn't utilize the help. Yet you think Cuomo did a great job with Covid and Trump didn't? That's amusing...
They were the wrong type of resources. They needed LTC facilities for stable Covid patients. Not an army field hospital.

You're going to have to explain to me why people who ARE vaccinated need treatments in the first place, Winger! Do they work or don't they? It doesn't appear to me that they do. I like my natural immunity over some faux vaccine that was rushed through production without the usual testing.
Many of my patients are on aggressive immune suppression for some conditions. They sometimes get COVID and although they’ve been vaccinated, didn’t necessarily develop an immune response to the vaccine.

These people are very high risk for developing severe disease and dying.

Call me crazy but I think we should be using these antibody treatments on these individuals and not, oh I don’t know, Joe fucking Rogan.

Forum List

Back