Biden takes revenge on Red states

Cuomo's biggest "success" was his killing of thousands of senior citizens via his personal FAILURE to utilize the EMPTY temporary covid hospitals and the EMPTY Navy ship provided specifically for use in New York. The stupid, arrogant bastard sent them back to nursing homes that were unprepared to deal with covid patients.
That empty Navy ship the former president sent (at great fanfare) was never intended to take COVID-19 infected people and never did.

Stop the lying maga fuckup.

Cuomo's biggest "success" was his killing of thousands of senior citizens via his personal FAILURE to utilize the EMPTY temporary covid hospitals and the EMPTY Navy ship provided specifically for use in New York. The stupid, arrogant bastard sent them back to nursing homes that were unprepared to deal with covid patients.
The navy’s hospital ship was never set up for COVID patients and it wasn’t set up for long term care of senior citizens.

Those states have more than enough vaccine doses available
If they choose to let people get sick and then give them a sparsely available treatment instead……Let them wait behind those who are vaccinated
You're going to have to explain to me why people who ARE vaccinated need treatments in the first place, Winger! Do they work or don't they? It doesn't appear to me that they do. I like my natural immunity over some faux vaccine that was rushed through production without the usual testing.

President Biden's policy is to limit just 7 red states from consuming the entire supply. Seven red states that fight all virus mitigation efforts, then recommend a very expensive drug post COVID-19 infection.

Maga fuckup
It's political revenge. Good luck proving otherwise.

You're going to have to explain to me why people who ARE vaccinated need treatments in the first place, Winger! Do they work or don't they? It doesn't appear to me that they do. I like my natural immunity over some faux vaccine that was rushed through production without the usual testing.
Are you blaming the former president for that "rush"?

The navy’s hospital ship was never set up for COVID patients and it wasn’t set up for long term care of senior citizens.
It was never used. Neither was the largest field hospital ever built! Cuomo did his Chicken Little dance and begged the Federal Government for help. Trump immediately responded. Then Cuomo didn't utilize the help. Yet you think Cuomo did a great job with Covid and Trump didn't? That's amusing...

It’s interesting insofar as someone can be so under informed while also being confidently assertive. It’s your pathology that’s interesting. Not your content.
I'm more informed than any Leftist on the board. You folks are the ones that think the U.S. invaded Vietnam and that Joe McCarthy was chairman of the HUAC...LOL

Are you blaming the former president for that "rush"?
I'm blaming anyone who gave us a vaccine we weren't sure was safe in the long term...and that includes Donald Trump. He's not the medical expert however...he's just the one who asked them to deliver a vaccine faster than it had ever been done before. At some point the medical experts we rely upon to keep us safe had to make the ultimate call on whether the vaccines were safe or not.

Vaccines are the most effective when a very high percentage of the population are vaccinated. See herd immunity. This is nothing new. In 2019 we saw several outbreaks of measles in different areas due to concentrations of anti vaccine parents.
It’s only as strong as the weakest link. CONtards, per usual, are the weakest links.

Last edited:
Probably should not have elected a shitforbrains demented lifelong pol for a president.

If YOU hadn't elected and incompetent reality show host as President, but rather one who stopped the pandemic in its tracks, and reduced your disease and death to a reasonable level, all of this would be moot at this point. The only reason the pandemic is still killing 1500 people a day is because Donald Trump let the virus run wild in the USA, and refused to listen to the scientists and public health experts.

You have an the only out of control infection currently raging in the first world and this has been true since the day the first case arrived on your shores. You're keeping this thing going with 200,000 new infections every day - more chances to mutate.

Forum List

Back