Biden takes revenge on Red states

So keeping some of this treatment for the states who did everything right and still have some level of hospitalizations is wrong? I don't see how a more democratic distribution of the MCA's is "punishing" red states. Giving MCA's to the states who refused to mitigate their case numbers is rewarding the red states for failing to properly deal with the pandemic and punishing the blue states who did the right thing, by depriving them of MCA's.

Even worse, it will encourage them continue down this wrong headed track instead of masking and vaxxing as they should. If ANYTHING, they should get zero MCA's until the change their practices, in my books. That's not "punishing" them, it's giving them incentive to do the right thing.
How many lies do you have to swallow to understand that Biden is a serial liar who cannot be honest about anything he does. When your whole life is nothing but stealing ideas from people more gifted than yourself....like Biden....you have to do alot of lying to cover up your shortcomings or your nefarious actions.

No one is being "punished". Actions have consequences. These states failed to take action against covid. Why should they get priority on the treatment drugs? I would think that the states where they DID take action, would be the best use of these drugs.

Unless and until the red states get the acts together and start following good public health practices, there is not enough MCA's in the nation, to deal with their folly and their stupidity.

Poor planning on the part of the red states does not necessarily constitution an emergency for the federal government. States responsibility is to mitigate damage. Until they do that, nothing will change.
Actions have consequences?
So you think that homicide is justified if the innocent person being murdered deserved it for living in a Red State?
Is political revenge a defense against Murder in the first degree?

Last edited:
Control of what?????? I keep hearing you 20 and 30 somethings said that the government is trying to control us. Bill Gates is shooting tracking chips into us with the virus. Why doesn't he just use the GPS in our cell phones?

While this is all lovely and paranoid but it makes no sense at all, given the current level of government regulation over everything we do - from driving a car, to opening a business, to attending a government school. Hell, if I walk down the street I have to obey stop signs, and cross at the intersections.

The government regulates and controls our banks, our monetary system, air travel, railway travel, and travel by private vehicles. It regulates schools, businesses, and protects private property rights, all of which is enforced by police, the courts, and supported by public kept records of ownership and entitlement.

What is the purpose of this "government control" in regards to masks and vaccines? Because for the life of me I can't see what more control they need.
Control of what??????

Control of your medical decisions for one, Dipshit.

"GET THE VACCINE OR YOU WILL GET FIRED".

You are a clueless moron.

The government regulates and controls our banks, our monetary system, air travel, railway travel, and travel by private vehicles. It regulates schools, businesses, and protects private property rights, all of which is enforced by police, the courts, and supported by public kept records of ownership and entitlement.

What's with all the "OUR" bullshit? You are a KKKanadian fuckwit.

So keeping some of this treatment for the states who did everything right and still have some level of hospitalizations is wrong? I don't see how a more democratic distribution of the MCA's is "punishing" red states. Giving MCA's to the states who refused to mitigate their case numbers is rewarding the red states for failing to properly deal with the pandemic and punishing the blue states who did the right thing, by depriving them of MCA's.

Even worse, it will encourage them continue down this wrong headed track instead of masking and vaxxing as they should. If ANYTHING, they should get zero MCA's until the change their practices, in my books. That's not "punishing" them, it's giving them incentive to do the right thing.
What do you call saying one week you are increasing distribution 50%, then the next saying you are cutting distribution to Red states by 70%?

No one is being "punished". Actions have consequences. These states failed to take action against covid. Why should they get priority on the treatment drugs? I would think that the states where they DID take action, would be the best use of these drugs.

Unless and until the red states get the acts together and start following good public health practices, there is not enough MCA's in the nation, to deal with their folly and their stupidity.

Poor planning on the part of the red states does not necessarily constitution an emergency for the federal government. States responsibility is to mitigate damage. Until they do that, nothing will change.
No one is being "punished". Actions have consequences.

What would you call refusing to follow Pedo Joe's unconstitutional vaccine mandates and getting your supply cut by 70% after Pedo Joe announced he is increasing supply by 50%?

Pretty weird coincidence that the red states have the most cases.

I’m sure that’s just a coincidence.

Is it fair that patients in my blue state can’t get it?
Pretty weird coincidence that the red states have the most cases.

So Pedo Joe's plan is to cut their vaccines by 70%.

Link us up to who can't get the vaccine.

rightwinger said:
The medical consensus is that even those who have had Covid should be vaccinated

that is NOT the consensus. It is what the vaxxed want. Number one it is to break the will of the people who do not want this immunological disaster And an end run on the constitution. but right up there and not talked about is the fact that you know deep down you've put yourself at risk with this 'vaccine' and you want everyone else in the same boat...sharing the risk.

no.

Dragonlady said:

yeah...that's called punishing your political enemies. Florida is not unvaxxed..they are vaxxed at the normal rates like the rest of the country. So. this is political. Its cruel and it is UNAmerican.

Because the vaccine is not 100 percent effective. Close but not 100 percent.

If you show up unvaccinated you should get the antibody if there is any left
It's becoming obvious, Winger that it's not even CLOSE to being 100 effective! I don't need your antibodies because I got Covid early on...got over it...and resumed my life. You on the other hand have been hiding under your bed for a year and a half and you're STILL not feeling safe...are you?

Forum List

Back