Biden takes revenge on Red states

Where do you get your statistics? I thought white supremacy was the biggest threat facing the USA? Oh wait, it is climate change now. You guys are absolute morons and if 80% of American believe this stuff we are DOOMED.

Yeah you’re really doing well now by ignoring all of this shit aren’t you.

How much did it cost you economy to run 400 million Covid test and treat 40 million sick people? Those costs are not abating and they are ongoing.

Thousands of doctors and nurses have died of Covid, and tens of thousands more are leaving the healing professions because this is not what they signed up for. Your healthcare system is going to be desperately short of staffers for the foreseeable future.

How much did the floods in the hurricanes and wildfires cost your economy last year? How much higher is that figured this year?

What about the hundreds of thousands of people in central America who are being displaced by the famine there, caused by climate change.

Clowns like you keep sticking your fingers in your ears singing “LalaLala, I can’t hear you”. That doesn’t mean none of this is happening.

Pedo Joe announces he is increasing distribution by 50%. A week later he announces he is cutting distribution 70% to certain states based on how they vote.

Seems to be politicizing the pandemic Dragonlady

Will you have an once of integrity and call him out? I say no, you will try to spin this.

Jun 9, 2021 — Some of the least vaccinated states are the most pro-Trump. Trump won 17 of the 18 states with the lowest adult vaccination rates.
Common sense says they need more vaccines, not have their supply cut below demand, Dumbass.

What are you talking about, Spock? I had the virus in March 2020. I donated convalescent plasma until the Govt ceased that program. My antibodies never declined. They are likely there for life. I only got the vaccine so that I could watch my kids play sports. Vaccines are not necessary for those who had the virus and survived aka 99.5% of all people.
Those vaccines aren't antibodies. They're essentially genetic research. We're talking apples and oranges here.
Not all vaccines are alike. The kind I was talking about is ANTIBODIES.....not mRNA. The Antibody shots cost roughly $2400 because they work. They are essentially life-saving drugs.
The mRNA shots cost a couple of bucks.
You already have the antibodies because you got infected. You shouldn't get a vaccine....at least for awhile....until a new strain surfaces.
The antibody shots are basically something that you give when someone comes down with the virus. Vaccines are supposed to help you fight off a possible first-time infection. They help keep the symptoms manageable.

What is an antibody?​

An antibody is a molecule made by your immune system in response to an infection. Your body has the ability to make incredibly diverse antibodies that can recognize just about anything, including SARS-CoV-2. These molecules are able to stick to viruses and prevent them from infecting your healthy cells.

How do antibody therapeutics work?​

To make an antibody therapeutic, we can take blood from a person who has already survived COVID-19, extract the antibody-producing B cells, and use genetic sequencing technology to make antibodies. If we can identify the antibody that neutralizes SARS-CoV2 in a test tube, then we can produce massive quantities of that antibody to use as a drug. The antibody is injected into a patient experiencing COVID-19, helping them fight off the infection. These therapeutics are designed to treat existing cases of infection.

How does a vaccine work?​

A vaccine, however, is what we call “active immunity.” A vaccine can be a piece of a virus, an inactivated virus, or a live virus that no longer has the ability to cause disease. When we inject this into a human being, the immune system launches an attack as if the person were actually experiencing a genuine SARS-CoV-2 infection. Here, though, the person will not get sick, and that attack will give the inoculated person what we call “immune memory.” Immune memory protects them from future infection because the body has already learned how to respond to the virus, allowing your body to clear SARS-CoV-2 before it can do any damage. In many cases, this protective immunity can last years to an entire lifetime. Vaccines are perfectly safe and can prevent healthy people from getting COVID-19 in the future. However, we cannot use this to treat a patient who is already sick.

So, what’s the difference? And why do we need both?​

While an antibody can immediately treat an existing SARS-CoV-2 infection, a vaccine will train the immune system to battle future infections. We must develop a vaccine in order to afford the general population immunity to SARS-CoV-2, but must also have an antibody therapeutic to treat those who are already infected, or persons who have a medical condition that precludes them from being vaccinated (such as an immune deficiency). Having both of these powerful tools in our arsenal will ensure that the majority of the population is protected from the severe effects of COVID-19.

Yeah you’re really doing well now by ignoring all of this shit aren’t you.

How much did it cost you economy to run 400 million Covid test and treat 40 million sick people? Those costs are not abating and they are ongoing.

Thousands of doctors and nurses have died of Covid, and tens of thousands more are leaving the healing professions because this is not what they signed up for. Your healthcare system is going to be desperately short of staffers for the foreseeable future.

How much did the floods in the hurricanes and wildfires cost your economy last year? How much higher is that figured this year?

What about the hundreds of thousands of people in central America who are being displaced by the famine there, caused by climate change.

Clowns like you keep sticking your fingers in your ears singing “LalaLala, I can’t hear you”. That doesn’t mean none of this is happening.

Famine in those shithole countries is caused by leftist rulers who don't give a shit about the populace, not climate change, you mindless MMGW Cultist moron.

Common sense says they need more vaccines, not have their supply cut below demand, Dumbass.
Biden is cutting the life-saving antibody shots.

That's essentially murder.

If Biden cuts back on antibody shots....shots that are given to patients with COVID.....he's telling them essentially that they're out of luck.

This prick must have something against Americans.
He leaves hundreds of them behind in Afghanistan then tries to murder them in conservative voting states.

Famine in those shithole countries is caused by leftist rulers who don't give a shit about the populace, not climate change, you mindless MMGW Cultist moron.
Famine in Central America?
Could cutting down the Rainforest have anything to do with that?

Democratic politicians are milking COVID for all it's worth because they can gain more control. Of course they don't present it that way, but that is their goal. They expect all of us to be useful idiots like most on the left.

Control of what?????? I keep hearing you 20 and 30 somethings said that the government is trying to control us. Bill Gates is shooting tracking chips into us with the virus. Why doesn't he just use the GPS in our cell phones?

While this is all lovely and paranoid but it makes no sense at all, given the current level of government regulation over everything we do - from driving a car, to opening a business, to attending a government school. Hell, if I walk down the street I have to obey stop signs, and cross at the intersections.

The government regulates and controls our banks, our monetary system, air travel, railway travel, and travel by private vehicles. It regulates schools, businesses, and protects private property rights, all of which is enforced by police, the courts, and supported by public kept records of ownership and entitlement.

What is the purpose of this "government control" in regards to masks and vaccines? Because for the life of me I can't see what more control they need.

He's punishing states that didn't vote for him.

So keeping some of this treatment for the states who did everything right and still have some level of hospitalizations is wrong? I don't see how a more democratic distribution of the MCA's is "punishing" red states. Giving MCA's to the states who refused to mitigate their case numbers is rewarding the red states for failing to properly deal with the pandemic and punishing the blue states who did the right thing, by depriving them of MCA's.

Even worse, it will encourage them continue down this wrong headed track instead of masking and vaxxing as they should. If ANYTHING, they should get zero MCA's until the change their practices, in my books. That's not "punishing" them, it's giving them incentive to do the right thing.

So keeping some of this treatment for the states who did everything right and still have some level of hospitalizations is wrong? I don't see how a more democratic distribution of the MCA's is "punishing" red states. Giving MCA's to the states who refused to mitigate their case numbers is rewarding the red states for failing to properly deal with the pandemic and punishing the blue states who did the right thing, by depriving them of MCA's.

Even worse, it will encourage them continue down this wrong headed track instead of masking and vaxxing as they should. If ANYTHING, they should get zero MCA's until the change their practices, in my books. That's not "punishing" them, it's giving them incentive to do the right thing.
Yes, it's very, very wrong...lol. How the fuck can you think it's ok to punish citizens of the republic when they didn't break any laws? This is why you fucking Leftists are so dangerous. Liberal compassion my ass.

Yes, it's very, very wrong...lol. How the fuck can you think it's ok to punish citizens of the republic when they didn't break any laws? This is why you fucking Leftists are so dangerous. Liberal compassion my ass.

No one is being "punished". Actions have consequences. These states failed to take action against covid. Why should they get priority on the treatment drugs? I would think that the states where they DID take action, would be the best use of these drugs.

Unless and until the red states get the acts together and start following good public health practices, there is not enough MCA's in the nation, to deal with their folly and their stupidity.

Poor planning on the part of the red states does not necessarily constitution an emergency for the federal government. States responsibility is to mitigate damage. Until they do that, nothing will change.

No one is being "punished". Actions have consequences. These states failed to take action against covid. Why should they get priority on the treatment drugs? I would think that the states where they DID take action, would be the best use of these drugs.

Unless and until the red states get the acts together and start following good public health practices, there is not enough MCA's in the nation, to deal with their folly and their stupidity.

Poor planning on the part of the red states does not necessarily constitution an emergency for the federal government. States responsibility is to mitigate damage. Until they do that, nothing will change.
It's absolutely punishment. What you describe as "conveniences" is punishment. Damn you people are dangerous...lol

Forum List

Back