Biden Supporter Describes her Life in Portland

The mental health thingy would definitely come in handy for you.
26% of Americans are supposedly mentally ill and we are the only modern country without at least the one month vacation after a year of work.... But don't worry about fixing things, it might interfere with your scumbag lying heroes robbing you blind lOL....

Last I heard, drugs are expensive. If I was living on the street in a pup tent with no shower except if it rained, where would I be getting hundreds of dollars a week for drugs, and if I had hundreds for drugs week in and week out to get stoned 24/7, then I shouldn't be getting free food stamps or meals at a soup kitchen when I can clearly afford to feed myself.
I bet you never heard of sharing.

I've posted repeatedly that in SF they are given $650 cash each month. Thats the drug money. They can eat at shelters or even sandwhiches handed out. No bills. Shoplift what they want (booze?).

I wouldn't like it. But a good tent with air mattress, clean needles, good smack. A few weeks each month is probably not so bad they think?

I doubt Portland is much different on cash assistance.

Tell me Ace, who is sharing drugs with penniless homeless people? Another homeless person?
Yes, they share with each other. Bet that went right over your head, eh genius?

Hypothetically, that toothless wonder might be renting out her broken down Ford Taurus parked around the corner. Maybe. Maybe not.

Did that meth queen say "go eat someone's face... then get high"?

I'm thunderstruck at what this banana shithole has become.

texit.jpg

The whole country has a homeless problem because we haven't invested in low income housing enough or anything else for that matter, for the last 40 years. Great job! it's just Portland and San Francisco allow them to have some dignity. It's also about time to invest in a mental health system for God's sake.... Tax the rich again for crying out loud....
Yep, when they're stoned out of their mind, at least they have dignity....dumbass.

OIP.xR7GLKQp6lfMJBA4aG_gswHaD3

Well, just look at the quintessential Leftist: the Hollywood Celebrity. Not many are not on drugs, haven't been on drugs nor not had a drug problem, a sex problem and a marriage problem. Many of them die young from drugs. And for the most part, they have celebrated the lifestyle---- this was the basis for the Weinstein and Epstein sex parties with young girls and minors! And now they not only celebrate a life of drugs and debauchery, but now come out as most of them being sex freaks and degenerates.

And Hollywood is thick as thieves with the democrats in Washington.

I don't recall who said it, but DC is Hollywood for ugly people.

That's symmetry.

That's basically the United States after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else.....
Oh, that's right, you believe the democrats are poor, helpless creatures who can't make a move because they're so afraid a Republican might look at them sideways. Yet you vote for them, even though they never give you what you want.

I don't recall who said it, but DC is Hollywood for ugly people. That's symmetry.

You just suggested something to me that has never occurred to me before. Hollywood and the government both working together in a joint effort controlling people as a sort of "matrix."

Matrix.jpg

While Hollywood is busy controlling what people see in front of them, distracting them with illusion and misinformation controlling their minds, their perception so they do not see their cage or are at least happy with it, the deep state is behind us building the cage, controlling our lives, directing us, limiting us, and doing so because Hollywood keeps our minds distracted from the reality that they only want us working for them paying taxes, financing the entire thing.

And look who are the chief beneficiaries in this world: Hollywood and Government, the only two factions of our world actually benefiting and prospering while the rest of us dry up to dust and blow away. So why should they care that you cannot find work or are paying twice the amount for energy or $7.00 for a gallon of gas while fighting criminals everywhere you go? Hollywood is the DRUG, the TRAP, while government is DRUGGIST or TRAPPER.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back