Biden Student Loan Payoff To Cause Huge Tuition Increases While Accomplishing Trifecta Of Screwing Americans / Tax Payers

There are very few absolutes in this world. Math being one.
Don't forget Right and Wrong. Oops, figures you'd miss those!

But you are so fricking dumb you do not have a clue.
ugly-people-faces.jpg

The truth of 1940 was Germany and Japan were our enemy and Russia was our ally. For an idiot like you, that can never change.
Of course it changes, StumpWater, they were only our "allies" in defeating Hitler and Imperial Japan, dummass.

He is just trying to buy votes.

All the money he uses to pay this off just goes onto the national debt which we will have to pay for anyway.

Any move to increase the number of Americans with a college education will mean more people voting Democratic.

The more education one has, the more likely they will vote Democratic

The less educated tend to vote Republican

People with no education vote for Trump.
The less responsible is what you mean. Those that aren’t bright enough to handle their money vote for politicians that don’t hold them responsible.

There are very few absolutes in this world. Math being one. But you are so fricking dumb you do not have a clue. The truth of 1940 was Germany and Japan were our enemy and Russia was our ally. For an idiot like you, that can never change.

You are suffering from terminal Dunning-Kruger effect
In 1940 the United States wasn’t in the war. Maybe go learn some more

Biden is on TV bragging about his 'American Student Loan Srewjob TRIFECTA'.

Biden found a way to screw Americans who have already responsibly paid off their own student loans, Americans who don't have student loans but will now be paying off someone else's, AND kids who will be going to college in the future.

Americans who have already responsibly paid off their own student loans will NOT be getting a check from the govt to pay off the amount of their school loans they already paid off themselves.

THIS 1ST GROUP GETS SCREWED TWICE -

In addition, these Americans will join the millions of other Americans who don't have student loans but will be paying off the loans of those who do.

Then the Trifecta...

Biden is also screwing our kids planning on going to college in the future, as experts are warning Biden's / the Govt paying off student debt will undoubtedly cause college tuition to go up, counting on the govt to grab even more tax dollars to pay off higher tuitions / debt next time.

Let's go, Brandon, & F* these greedy, radical leftist Democrat indoctrination camps (colleges).

Cut off all govt funding to these colleges unless they make college tuition more affordable.
- Joe shouldn't have a problem with this type of extortion since he has openly bragged in the past about getting his way by threatening to withhold money.

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.” Barak Obama

I graduated college... dipshits like you struggled... and now want me to pay for your loans. Gfy Elmmmerrr
You made the comment, " if you haven't figured out how to learn you don't belong in college." and you attended college and graduated. Oh my, what University/College and what degree,
No debt here including graduate school.
There are plenty of smart people who do not attend college and there are plenty of dumb people who graduate college. But on average those who attend college are more intelligent.
I have mixed emotions on student loan debt forgiveness.

In 1940 the United States wasn’t in the war. Maybe go learn some more
So you think in 1940 Hitler was our ally even though we had not declared war? We were affiliating with the allies prior to declaring war. I think you better "learn".

You made the comment, " if you haven't figured out how to learn you don't belong in college." and you attended college and graduated. Oh my, what University/College and what degree,
No debt here including graduate school.
There are plenty of smart people who do not attend college and there are plenty of dumb people who graduate college. But on average those who attend college are more intelligent.
I have mixed emotions on student loan debt forgiveness.

I absolutely made that comment in your idiotic response.

Listen up, Elmer.... you're a stupid fuck

Don't forget Right and Wrong. Oops, figures you'd miss those!

View attachment 686694

Of course it changes, StumpWater, they were only our "allies" in defeating Hitler and Imperial Japan, dummass.
Change is change is change is change
Absolutes are absolutes are absolutes
Rights and wrongs change legally and in society. They change from country to country and culture to culture.
But in your teeny, weeny, pea brain , you will never get it. I can hardly wait to see your next dumbass response.

So you think in 1940 Hitler was our ally even though we had not declared war? We were affiliating with the allies prior to declaring war. I think you better "learn".
haha what on earth makes you think i said hitler was our ally?

we didn’t have any, we weren’t in the war

moreover until 1941 Stalin was allied with Hitler…they invade Poland together and much of eastern Europe.

It wasn’t till Hitler betrayed Stalin in 1942 and invaded did they began fighting

Biden is on TV bragging about his 'American Student Loan Srewjob TRIFECTA'.

Biden found a way to screw Americans who have already responsibly paid off their own student loans, Americans who don't have student loans but will now be paying off someone else's, AND kids who will be going to college in the future.

Americans who have already responsibly paid off their own student loans will NOT be getting a check from the govt to pay off the amount of their school loans they already paid off themselves.

THIS 1ST GROUP GETS SCREWED TWICE -

In addition, these Americans will join the millions of other Americans who don't have student loans but will be paying off the loans of those who do.

Then the Trifecta...

Biden is also screwing our kids planning on going to college in the future, as experts are warning Biden's / the Govt paying off student debt will undoubtedly cause college tuition to go up, counting on the govt to grab even more tax dollars to pay off higher tuitions / debt next time.

Let's go, Brandon, & F* these greedy, radical leftist Democrat indoctrination camps (colleges).

Cut off all govt funding to these colleges unless they make college tuition more affordable.
- Joe shouldn't have a problem with this type of extortion since he has openly bragged in the past about getting his way by threatening to withhold money.

You're complaining that the Democrats are buying votes with your money?

You must be racist!

Forum List

Back