Biden staying at home of billionaire supporter

No - since the "complaint" - "criticism" of e.g. senile Biden attending a Thanksgiving dinner at a friends place, who happens to be a billionaire is plain stupid.
However the "complaint" - criticism" of someone being a President and quartering State and US government guests into his own private owned Hotels and then cashing in (settling the bill) with the White-house - ain't stupid at all, but places a serious question-mark onto that persons credibility, undue influence and character. The same applies towards those who e.g. receive fancy cars and gifts.

Did that Billionaire friend, hand over a Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute Tourbillon Duoface, worth US$ 120,000 to senile Biden, or a turkey drumstick???
You want to shift the argument to equivalency, have at it.

Personally, I have no problem with this. I’d just like to point out the Left that their selective outrage when conservatives do this (See Clarence Thomas) and their silence when one of their own does this like Biden is doing, it further solidifies how full of shit the Left really is.
Biden getting his palm greased

Personally, I have no problem with this. I’d just like to point out the Left that their selective outrage when conservatives do this (See Clarence Thomas) and their silence when one of their own does this like Biden is doing, it further solidifies how full of shit the Left really is.

The Supreme Court is rather different to the US President.

The Supreme Court is supposed to be impartial. They are supposed to rule on cases based upon what the Constitution says. The President is a political position. They take money from supports and carry out their partisan politics.

The Supreme Court is rather different to the US President.

The Supreme Court is supposed to be impartial. They are supposed to rule on cases based upon what the Constitution says. The President is a political position. They take money from supports and carry out their partisan politics.
So it’s ok for the President to have undue influence? Or, just Republicans?

Depends what you mean by "ok" here.

There's what is. Presidents are influenced by people around them, it happens on both sides and at all times.

There's what should be. Which would take a better electoral system, better politicians, more political parties with more oversight, politicians more insecure in their jobs, having to look at what the people want and trying to run the country as best they can.

But also what is "undue influence"? The German federal elections cost LESS than one US Senate race. Money isn't much of an issue in German politics because they have Proportional Representation, and the votes of the people are more important and it's harder to buy the voters.

You want to shift the argument to equivalency? or continue to fantasize about apples and peaches?
This Thanksgiving dinner has NOTHING to do with - nor is there any proof of undue influence.

As for your question - common sense will tell, that a President no matter his party affiliation, should not be under undue influence.
So where is your proof - that senile Biden is under undue influence, in view of that stupid headline:

Biden staying at home of billionaire supporter​

You want to shift the argument to equivalency? or continue to compare apples and peaches?
This Thanksgiving dinner has NOTHING to do with - nor is there any proof of undue influence.

As for your question - common sense will tell, that a President no matter his party affiliation, should not be under undue influence.
So where is your proof - that senile Biden is under undue influence? especially in view of that stupid headline:

Biden staying at home of billionaire supporter​

He stayed. Prove me wrong

No - YOU need to proof it - since YOU try to equate a participation at a Thanksgiving dinner - with proven fact's about Republicans having been under due influence.

If you can't - then all you are doing is posting BULL.
I already showed you I did no such thing.

I already showed you I did no such thing.
YOU stated:
I’m not going to argue Justice Thomas accepting gifts…. It’s undue influence. Im arguing that Democrats only have a problem when it’s the other party doing it.

And then you harp about senile Biden's attendance at a Thanksgiving dinner - at a billionaires home. Without any proof towards Biden having received "favors" or "gifts" or as such having been under "undue influence" you try to EQUATE this with Justice Thomas accepting gifts.

Therefore you simply post nonsense. Discussion over.

Forum List

Back