Biden staying at home of billionaire supporter

Yup, those are the keywords. Glad you understand that. Now, show how the rich friend is having undue influence over Biden. Go.
I’m not the one caught up in it. The Left is. But, clearly they (you) are only bothered by it when it’s happening on the other side, not yours.

I’m not the one caught up in it. The Left is. But, clearly they (you) are only bothered by it when it’s happening on the other side, not yours.
Nope. We are bothered when it happens on our side too. We don’t claim to be saints.

But the example you bring to the table, sucks. Try harder. :itsok:

Nope. We are bothered when it happens on our side too. We don’t claim to be saints.

But the example you bring to the table, sucks. Try harder. :itsok:
Show example(s) of the Left being bothered by billionaires influencing your guys before you assess my example; namely, try harder.

Show example(s) of the Left being bothered by billionaires influencing your guys before you assess my example; namely, try harder.

One reason among many that Hillary lost was her six figure speeches to Wall Street and her refusal to discuss what she told them.

LOL I need to show you examples to prove your point? :laughing0301:

That's not the way it works, sparky. Keep trying. :itsok:

LOL I need to show you examples to prove your point? :laughing0301:

That's not the way it works, sparky. Keep trying. :itsok:
You were the one that made the bullshit claim that your side is bothered when billionaires influence your own. No example to back it up means it is simply a bullshit claim on your part.

You were the one that made the bullshit claim that your side is bothered when billionaires influence your own. No example to back it up means it is simply a bullshit claim on your part.
LOL. Retard. Again, one more time. You started this thread with a moronic example. I called you out on it. Your turn to prove tha Biden is indeed under the influence of this particular billionaire.

Get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done…read it a few more times. Even a retard like you will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:

This thread is proof dembots don’t care. You all literally elected the corrupt xiden
…and your post is proof that one more retard has joined the thread. Thanks for your contribution.

LOL. Retard. Again, one more time. You started this thread with a moronic example. I called you out on it. Your turn to prove tha Biden is indeed under the influence of this particular billionaire.

Get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done…read it a few more times. Even a retard like you will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:
Biden is at the home of a Billionaire for an extended stay. You have no problem with that and are trying to deflect by insulting me with no substance or validation.

Because it was none of your damn business....that's why.
He didn't break any laws.

Yet there are rules in place where they are supposed to disclose such things.

Hiding them makes them look like maybe there were laws broken.

Biden is at the home of a Billionaire for an extended stay. You have no problem with that and are trying to deflect by insulting me with no substance or validation.

Without the billionaire not being there and Biden paying him rent.

Forum List

Back