Biden staying at home of billionaire supporter

I have a friend who has a friend who is very wealthy. Wife and I were invited to a party at their spread last summer simply because my son's band was hired for the entertainment. I forgot to inform anyone else so I guess I was hiding.

Biden is at the home of a Billionaire for an extended stay. You have no problem with that and are trying to deflect by insulting me with no substance or validation.
Lying, again? LOL. Biden had Thanksgiving dinner with a friend. Something he has been doing for years. That’s it.

But hey, good luck trying to equate that with actual crimes committed by Thomas and the other MAGA criminals.

And, you wonder why I call you a retard. :itsok:

Lying, again? LOL. Biden had Thanksgiving dinner with a friend. Something he has been doing for years. That’s it.

But hey, good luck trying to equate that with actual crimes committed by Thomas and the other MAGA criminals.

And, you wonder why I call you a retard. :itsok:
Undue influence is ok with you people when it is for your guys and gals. Good luck trying to shake that and other hypocrisies that plague the Left.

Btw, you can call me any name you want but your use of the word “retard” shows just what type of person you are. There are people in our global community with developmental disabilities and you have to lower yourself to this. I guess you learned from Obama how to mock people with developmental disabilities.

Undue influence is ok with you people when it is for your guys and gals. Good luck trying to shake that and other hypocrisies that plague the Left.

Btw, you can call me any name you want but your use of the word “retard” shows just what type of person you are. There are people in our global community with developmental disabilities and you have to lower yourself to this. I guess you learned from Obama how to mock people with developmental disabilities.
LOL. You don’t want to be mocked? Then don’t start retarded threads. Next time, think before posting. Will help you look less of a retard. :itsok:

Personally, I have no problem with this. I’d just like to point out the Left that their selective outrage when conservatives do this (See Clarence Thomas) and their silence when one of their own does this like Biden is doing, it further solidifies how full of shit the Left really is.
I thought he had made billions himself.

LOL. You don’t want to be mocked? Then don’t start retarded threads. Next time, think before posting. Will help you look less of a retard. :itsok:
You can mock me all you want. I am pointing out that your use of the word retard is offensive to people with developmental disabilities. Are you going to argue that it’s not? Have at it.

You can mock me all you want. I am pointing out that your use of the word retard is offensive to people with developmental disabilities. Are you going to argue that it’s not? Have at it.
Stop putting up retarded threads/arguments and I will stop calling you a retard. Deal?

Stop putting up retarded threads/arguments and I will stop calling you a retard. Deal?
You’ve obviously made it conditional upon your expectations of myself in order for you to stop offending people with disabilities.

You’ve obviously made it conditional upon your expectations of myself in order for you to stop offending people with disabilities.
So, that's a no? You won't stop posting retarded threads? Okay-dokey, retard. :itsok:

Personally, I have no problem with this. I’d just like to point out the Left that their selective outrage when conservatives do this (See Clarence Thomas) and their silence when one of their own does this like Biden is doing, it further solidifies how full of shit the Left really is.
Clarence Thomas was given a massive luxury RV.

I believe the law would prevent Biden from accepting such a gift, let alone letting him hide it from voters.

But maybe I’m wrong.

They don't care who they offend, they simply use the concept of something being 'offensive' as a weapon to stifle their enemies when it can be used to do so, and it's worked pretty well so far.

Clarence Thomas was given a massive luxury RV.

I believe the law would prevent Biden from accepting such a gift, let alone letting him hide it from voters.

But maybe I’m wrong.
I’m not going to argue Justice Thomas accepting gifts…. It’s undue influence. Im arguing that Democrats only have a problem when it’s the other party doing it.

I’m not going to argue Justice Thomas accepting gifts…. It’s undue influence. Im arguing that Democrats only have a problem when it’s the other party doing it.
Maybe you should find better examples that are apples to apples.

Nice. Maybe Joe can get him to invest 2 billion in a Hunter Biden firm after leaving office!

If you pay to rent somewhere, that is not a gift. I wouldn't be surprised if you could find an actual example but this isn't it.

Who cares? or gives a shit, as long as he doesn't stay in someones self-estimated US$ 300 million estate in Florida.

And now someone from the other side is pointing out that Biden spend thanksgiving at a friends home who happens to be a billionaire - so?

Pointing out someones dinner at a friends place - isn't the same as pointing out that someone else placed government and US state-guests in his private Hotel (clearly undue influence) and then send the bill to the white-House, (clearly making an extra buck for himself) is it?

And now someone from the other side is pointing out that Biden spend thanksgiving at a friends home who happens to be a billionaire - so?

Pointing out someones dinner at a friends place - isn't the same as pointing out that someone else placed government and US state-guests in his private Hotel (clearly undue influence) and then send the bill to the white-House, (clearly making an extra buck for himself) is it?
My argument is not about equivalency. I am simply pointing out that Democrats only have issues with influence when it is the other side doing it. You made my case when you said, “who cares?”

My argument is not about equivalency. I am simply pointing out that Democrats only have issues with influence when it is the other side doing it. You made my case when you said, “who cares?”
No - since the "complaint" - "criticism" of e.g. senile Biden attending a Thanksgiving dinner at a friends place, who happens to be a billionaire is plain stupid.
However the "complaint" - criticism" of someone being a President and quartering State and US government guests into his own private owned Hotels and then cashing in (settling the bill) with the White-house - ain't stupid at all, but places a serious question-mark onto that persons credibility, undue influence and character. The same applies towards those who e.g. receive fancy cars and gifts.

Did that Billionaire friend, hand over a Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute Tourbillon Duoface, worth US$ 120,000 to senile Biden, or a turkey drumstick???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back