Biden State Dept Says It Has No Resources To Rescue Trapped Flights In Afghanistan, No ‘Reliable Means’ To Confirm Details

Let me get this straight, Biden had announced in April or before, we were leaving.

View attachment 536346
Afghan Army started deserting and running for the borders of Uzbekistan and Tajikistan a thousand to 1,600 plus at a time starting in early July around the 4 or before.

You are telling me, these non-combatant people still wanted to stick around over there depending on Joe Biden when he had been telling the world we were leaving? And this makes sense to you? They should have believed Biden's words, that we were leaving.

In situations like that, the last ones to leave the party (no matter how well it paid to be there) get stuck with the bill, and it might cost your ass.
I think you made the point saying nobody in their right mind should trust Bidumb, even though he was saying everything would be fine in July.

Your argument is basically they should have ignored Bidumb’s claims and left immediately. Which is pretty much how our allies are feeling.

I think you made the point saying nobody in their right mind should trust Bidumb, even though he was saying everything would be fine in July.

Your argument is basically they should have ignored Bidumb’s claims and left immediately. Which is pretty much how our allies are feeling.
I did not know the Afghan Army had been leaving the country, Battalions and Brigades at a time since the 4th of July or before. There was plenty of afghan military in the airport cities. Do you think nobody over there knew the Afghan army was beating feet for the border and the Americans were packing to go, while Biden had already said we were leaving? Bullsh#t! I am well enough connected to the military here, that if we had Battalions and Brigades of US forces abandoning their posts with a war going on here, I would know, not depending on some president of a foreign country 15 hours away. If your army is deserting you in mass while in battle, you had best be armed yourself, supplied and on the move to your bug out location, deep or getting out of the country if you are a non-combat type, but don't like who is taking over.

I did not know the Afghan Army had been leaving the country, Battalions and Brigades at a time since the 4th of July or before. There was plenty of afghan military in the airport cities. Do you think nobody over there knew the Afghan army was beating feet for the border and the Americans were packing to go, while Biden had already said we were leaving? Bullsh#t! I am well enough connected to the military here, that if we had Battalions and Brigades of US forces abandoning their posts with a war going on here, I would know, not depending on some president of a foreign country 15 hours away. If your army is deserting you in mass while in battle, you had best be armed yourself, supplied and on the move to your bug out location, deep or getting out of the country if you are a non-combat type, but don't like who is taking over.
They left once their entire air support team left. That seems important. Those 2500 people were their eyes, ears and directors on how to fight. A Seal team would collapse without that support. Yet you think an entire nation should get through it?

All of it because all of it was lies.

HTH
Here is the post you say is all lies:
"We sure didn't get much for the money we spent training and equipping the Afghan military."............You think we got our money's worth or that country's troops acted honorably for their country deserting Battalions and Brigade strengths at a time until their ultimate total surrend with few shots fired, dufus?
"I was largely unaware, spending a chunk of the time of the fall of Afghanistan on the road, on the beach, etc.">>>We got back from the beach on Aug 22 if it is any of your business and we did not sit around the beach house watching the news, but my tan is still great!
"Not surprised Joe would want their leader to project a brave face to the world, not just allies." .............................I was not surprise, if you were surprised you are stupid. You just do not announce to the world or your enemies it is going bad as it will only make it worse. Except in your little world.
"
"Turns out, they have been running like little girls at least since early July, by the thousands, fleeing to Uzbekistan and Tajikistan."
The Afghan National Army Didn't Surrender – It Fled The Country
I gave you the link, so surely you are not disputing that.
"
Their leader certainly did not announce that to the world. I understand he has fled the country also." .....Turns out the leader of Afghanistan fled the country on or before Aug. 15, early in my vacation.
1631069260072.png

" Further proof we are far better off, getting the hell out. It also lessens my concerns about friendly Afghanis on our payroll, left behind, as I suspect their support was based on steady paychecks from us, not overriding loyalty and patriotism to their country." .......................... This last paragraph is just my opinion, not lies or truth, just how I see it.
Calling somebody a liar is LOW, when their facts are backed up, even for you Nostril. Fuck off!

Their own Afghani army deserted, leaving them to the Taliban and left the country, by the thousands at a times starting as early as July 3rd. Don't think I'm going to lose a lot of sleep, because our soldiers are not over there protecting them. Their own Afghani president fled his own country and you think we should be there? I did not hear you bitching when trump let the Turks come in to attack allies that had been fighting at our side. What changed for you, political expedience?
I'll take that as a "yes."

I'll take that as a "yes."
Do I want it? No. Will it keep me up at night? No. It didn't keep the Afghanistan Army up at night when they deserted their own homeland firing very few shots, rather than fight with a home field advantage and better weapons to keep their country and protect their own people.
Some of the troops I have known and that died there have kept me up a time or two at night. Leaving there will not.

It’s amazing there are still people defending this retarded president for this. It’s past time to see what the hell is wrong with you.
It’s a psychological defect related to brainwashing. Think of Berlin 1945. They fought and died for a cause block by block even when it was obvious the war was lost a year before.

Many were contractors for the US government. They were under contract by our government to work there. Others were assured by Biden that there was no chance that the Taliban would overthrow the Afghan government, while he was having secret telephone calls with the president of Afghanistan asking him to create a false impression that the Taliban was not resurging. This has all been extensively documented, have you been living under a rock?
They had months, MONTHS, to get out. They were warned. They knew to get out. Their problem, not ours.

Here is the post you say is all lies:
"We sure didn't get much for the money we spent training and equipping the Afghan military."............You think we got our money's worth or that country's troops acted honorably for their country deserting Battalions and Brigade strengths at a time until their ultimate total surrend with few shots fired, dufus?
"I was largely unaware, spending a chunk of the time of the fall of Afghanistan on the road, on the beach, etc.">>>We got back from the beach on Aug 22 if it is any of your business and we did not sit around the beach house watching the news, but my tan is still great!
"Not surprised Joe would want their leader to project a brave face to the world, not just allies." .............................I was not surprise, if you were surprised you are stupid. You just do not announce to the world or your enemies it is going bad as it will only make it worse. Except in your little world.
"
"Turns out, they have been running like little girls at least since early July, by the thousands, fleeing to Uzbekistan and Tajikistan."
The Afghan National Army Didn't Surrender – It Fled The Country
I gave you the link, so surely you are not disputing that.
"
Their leader certainly did not announce that to the world. I understand he has fled the country also." .....Turns out the leader of Afghanistan fled the country on or before Aug. 15, early in my vacation.
View attachment 536379
" Further proof we are far better off, getting the hell out. It also lessens my concerns about friendly Afghanis on our payroll, left behind, as I suspect their support was based on steady paychecks from us, not overriding loyalty and patriotism to their country." .......................... This last paragraph is just my opinion, not lies or truth, just how I see it.
Calling somebody a liar is LOW, when their facts are backed up, even for you Nostril. Fuck off!
So they started fleeing in early July. Who was POTUS then? Surrender Joe, that's who.

So they started fleeing in early July. Who was POTUS then? Surrender Joe, that's who.
You want to blame President Biden for foreign troops deserting their own country when they are better equipped (by us) than their enemy, had proper training (by us), and while supposed to be fighting to protect their own country, towns, homes and their families?
You're just a partisan of Fk, aren't ya. Go get a bran muffin and try to work out your situation.

Yes this tends to be result when you run an withdrawl backwards if the so called leaders had gotten American civilians and Afghan allies out first then the military personal we wouldn't be in the situation we now find ourselves in.

Forum List

Back