Biden State Dept Says It Has No Resources To Rescue Trapped Flights In Afghanistan, No ‘Reliable Means’ To Confirm Details

What are you talking about?

No one said they wanted a war, wanted to go back in or anything.

What you said just makes no sense.

And no one wants a war, pretty much everyone has been saying we needed out of there for the past decade.
People want things they can't have simultaneously.

Probably because Biden was lying telling everybody everything was fine.
It was public in April. Smart people would have started moving out, no matter how good the money was.

So you are saying only stupid people listen to Biden.

Sounds about right.
I do not remember him telling anybody to stay. Did he?

I do not remember him telling anybody to stay. Did he?
I remember him saying the Afghan forces would be able to handle the Taliban.

I recall he was exposed calling the Afghan leader asking him to lie to America about how they could handle the Taliban.

Next dumbass question?

I remember him saying the Afghan forces would be able to handle the Taliban.

I recall he was exposed calling the Afghan leader asking him to lie to America about how they could handle the Taliban.

Next dumbass question?
We sure didn't get much for the money we spent training and equipping the Afghan military. I was largely unaware, spending a chunk of the time of the fall of Afghanistan on the road, on the beach, etc. Not surprised Joe would want their leader to project a brave face to the world, not just allies.
Most do not project loss until they lose. Nothing new there.
I thought the Afghans surrendered in the last week or so of the evacuation. Turns out, they have been running like little girls at least since early July, by the thousands, fleeing to Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
The Afghan National Army Didn't Surrender – It Fled The Country

Their leader certainly did not announce that to the world. I understand he has fled the country also. Further proof we are far better off, getting the hell out. It also lessens my concerns about friendly Afghanis on our payroll, left behind, as I suspect their support was based on steady paychecks from us, not overriding loyalty and patriotism to their country.

Did you ever figure out, why these people didn't get their asses out of there, back in April?
Probably because they trusted Bidumb, he was the one saying there was no way the taliban would take the country over. That was last month.

Every failure with this admin begins with believing a word they say. The default position should always be this retarded brain addled fuck clown and all of his minions are lying.

So, you're saying you want people to be murdered because they didn't follow your advice?
Their own Afghani army deserted, leaving them to the Taliban and left the country, by the thousands at a times starting as early as July 3rd. Don't think I'm going to lose a lot of sleep, because our soldiers are not over there protecting them. Their own Afghani president fled his own country and you think we should be there? I did not hear you bitching when trump let the Turks come in to attack allies that had been fighting at our side. What changed for you, political expedience?

Their own Afghani army deserted, leaving them to the Taliban and left the country, by the thousands at a times starting as early as July 3rd. Don't think I'm going to lose a lot of sleep, because our soldiers are not over there protecting them. Their own Afghani president fled his own country and you think we should be there? I did not hear you bitching when trump let the Turks come in to attack allies that had been fighting at our side. What changed for you, political expedience?
Are you talking our NATO allies, the Turks, in your TDS rant? Do go on...

Probably because they trusted Bidumb, he was the one saying there was no way the taliban would take the country over. That was last month.

Every failure with this admin begins with believing a word they say. The default position should always be this retarded brain addled fuck clown and all of his minions are lying.
Let me get this straight, Biden had announced in April or before, we were leaving.

1631061376810.png

Afghan Army started deserting and running for the borders of Uzbekistan and Tajikistan a thousand to 1,600 plus at a time starting in early July around the 4 or before.

You are telling me, these non-combatant people still wanted to stick around over there depending on Joe Biden when he had been telling the world we were leaving? And this makes sense to you? They should have believed Biden's words, that we were leaving.

In situations like that, the last ones to leave the party (no matter how well it paid to be there) get stuck with the bill, and it might cost your ass.

We sure didn't get much for the money we spent training and equipping the Afghan military. I was largely unaware, spending a chunk of the time of the fall of Afghanistan on the road, on the beach, etc. Not surprised Joe would want their leader to project a brave face to the world, not just allies.
Most do not project loss until they lose. Nothing new there.
I thought the Afghans surrendered in the last week or so of the evacuation. Turns out, they have been running like little girls at least since early July, by the thousands, fleeing to Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
The Afghan National Army Didn't Surrender – It Fled The Country

Their leader certainly did not announce that to the world. I understand he has fled the country also. Further proof we are far better off, getting the hell out. It also lessens my concerns about friendly Afghanis on our payroll, left behind, as I suspect their support was based on steady paychecks from us, not overriding loyalty and patriotism to their country.
So you are as uninformed as Surrender Joe.

Forum List

Back