Biden & Staff Just Reached New Height in Cluelessness

"I have not seen ONE SINGLE American removed by Biden".

So, it must be true because YOU didn't see it.
The media MUST be lying.
Looks like the Bidens are lying, and we sure don't see them, or their media, showing us any American evacuees. Still haven't seen ONE.

Sorry warhawk but the world doesn't function according to yer bloodlust. Why don't you put on the uniform and go an fight the Taliban yerself?
I wore the Army uniform for 5+ years. I would go fight, but they don't take 75 year olds.

Yea that is what you have always said. LMAO.
How did Biden know the Afghan Army was just going to lay down.
[/QUOTE]
They knew it in July from a State Dept cable >>

The overwhelming majority of Afghans being evacuated have nothing to do with American employers, US military service, intelligence agencies, US embassy. they are just people hopping a free ride to the US and taking advantage of Biden's immigrationless policy,

Having been to Afghanistan myself, it doesn't take long to see that its best neighborhoods are about equal to an American slum.

YES, the Taliban controls the data,

YES, they are going to be best buds with China, didn't get the memos huh ? That happens when you watch liberal OMISSION media. :icon_rolleyes:

They were going to be best buds with China, even sending some diplomats there, to talk with the Afghan government officials.
It's been well documented. So much for your RW "media".
With the Taliban in control, not so much.

The Taliban’s victory has inspired extremist groups in the region, whose activities have already disturbed China’s economic activities. Last month, nine Chinese construction workers were killed in a bus bombing in northern Pakistan. Two Chinese engineers were targeted in a shooting in Karachi the same month.

In April, the Chinese ambassador narrowly escaped a suicide bombing by the Pakistani Taliban at a luxury hotel where he was staying in Quetta — though the extremist group said the attack was meant to target police and other officials.

China also cannot fully trust Taliban promises, Yau said, because the group does not have full control over the grassroots realities in Afghanistan.

The Taliban does “not have the final say when it comes to villages which are harboring East Turkestan supporters,” Yau said, referring to the name that separatists use to refer to Xinjiang. “We can see that China is very active in trying to negotiate with the Taliban … but it is still at square one in terms of actually achieving its first political goal of making sure that these East Turkestan people are not supported.”

The Chinese don't need to "align". They just need to trade. Money for minerals.
Really?
Who is going to get the minerals, the Chinese or the Taliban?
Who is going to build the mines?
There are people over there who don't want exploitation by ANYONE.
However, $$$ and an empty stomach can be a great motivator.

Based on what? He had already removed 13k troops.

He had already pulled most of them, did you not know that. He wasn't going to take all of that equipment out of the country that's BS. How did Biden know the Afghan Army was just going to lay down.

So why hadn't he already started the vetting process since he was going to pull them out in May.
Leftist media is not reporting that the Bidens were fully notified from intelligence reports, of what was going to happen. on conservative media these reports are all over the place. This is why leftists are information-deprived know-nothings.

Why didn't Biden start the vetting process ? Some reason he bungled everything else. He's an idiot, and his brains are falling out of his head.
[/QUOTE]

Biden stepped on his dick on this one, but he is not the only one to blame.

Why didn't Trump start the vetting process last year?

Why didn't they start moving Americans out of the country last year?

Where is the Afghan Army? Why did they fold up like a chair?

They were going to be best buds with China, even sending some diplomats there, to talk with the Afghan government officials.
It's been well documented. So much for your RW "media".
With the Taliban in control, not so much.

The Taliban’s victory has inspired extremist groups in the region, whose activities have already disturbed China’s economic activities. Last month, nine Chinese construction workers were killed in a bus bombing in northern Pakistan. Two Chinese engineers were targeted in a shooting in Karachi the same month.

In April, the Chinese ambassador narrowly escaped a suicide bombing by the Pakistani Taliban at a luxury hotel where he was staying in Quetta — though the extremist group said the attack was meant to target police and other officials.

China also cannot fully trust Taliban promises, Yau said, because the group does not have full control over the grassroots realities in Afghanistan.

The Taliban does “not have the final say when it comes to villages which are harboring East Turkestan supporters,” Yau said, referring to the name that separatists use to refer to Xinjiang. “We can see that China is very active in trying to negotiate with the Taliban … but it is still at square one in terms of actually achieving its first political goal of making sure that these East Turkestan people are not supported.”
Oh, so now the China-Taliban connection is "well documented", huh ? But before this you didn't seem so convinced, when you said >> "The Taliban controls all that? Just like they are going to be best buds with China right?"

As for my RW media, I could post tons of stuff shown on "RW media" that you lefties have never heard of. Wanna take one of my Quizzes for liberals ? Let me know.

If the Chinese and Taliban want to kill each other, I wouldn't want to deprive them of that. Go for it guys. :biggrin:

Really?
Who is going to get the minerals, the Chinese or the Taliban?
Who is going to build the mines?
There are people over there who don't want exploitation by ANYONE.
However, $$$ and an empty stomach can be a great motivator.
Yeah, really. Like I said >> They just need to trade. Money for minerals.

You're right.
I've never seen a nuclear weapon, therefor they don't exist.
They're all lying.
Nuclear weapons have been all over the internet for years. There were pictures of them years before computers existed.

Leftist media is not reporting that the Bidens were fully notified from intelligence reports, of what was going to happen. on conservative media these reports are all over the place. This is why leftists are information-deprived know-nothings.

Why didn't Biden start the vetting process ? Some reason he bungled everything else. He's an idiot, and his brains are falling out of his head.

[/QUOTE]
I have said 100 times that Trump should not have done what he did. Troops should still be there. Previous Afghan govt should still be there. Afghan Army was good until US troops left them.

Problem now is the Biden team - they have got to go...and fast.

Also, you're doing something weird with your posts. Some of your words are going into the quote box, and some of them are outside of it, giving the appearance like me saying what are your words. Please post correctly. ALL your words should be in the quote box.

Last edited:

I have said 100 times that Trump should not have done what he did. Troops should still be there. Previous Afghan govt should still be there. Afghan Army was good until US troops left them.

So how many more years should we have stayed there?

Problem now if the Biden team - they have got to go...and fast.

That's what they are doing.

Also, you're doing something weird with your posts. Some of your words are going into the quote box, and some of them are outside of it, giving the appearance like me saying what are your words. Please post correctly. ALL your words should be in the quote box.

No your words or whoever I a addressing words should be in the quote box.

Someone needs to ask Lindsey why didn't Trump start flying them out last year and why didn't he start vetting Afghans last year since had Trump won he was pulling them out in May. Why were Republicans so quiet on this when Trump moved 13k troops.

Oh, so now the China-Taliban connection is "well documented", huh ? But before this you didn't seem so convinced, when you said >> "The Taliban controls all that? Just like they are going to be best buds with China right?"

As for my RW media, I could post tons of stuff shown on "RW media" that you lefties have never heard of. Wanna take one of my Quizzes for liberals ? Let me know.

If the Chinese and Taliban want to kill each other, I wouldn't want to deprive them of that. Go for it guys. :biggrin:
'Oh, so now the China-Taliban connection is "well documented", huh ?
You have comprehension issues.

"They were going to be best buds with China, even sending some diplomats there, to talk with the Afghan government officials.

The Afghan government is gone, China was talking with them, not the Taliban.

" I could post tons of stuff shown on "RW media" that you lefties have never heard of".

I bet you could, no thanks.

I get snippets of the RW morons and the ridiculous crap they try to pass off as the truth.

The latest.

“Shocking video shows man hanging below Black Hawk flown by Taliban,” and only noting in the body of the story that “it is not immediately clear exactly how he is attached or if he is alive.”

Aside from the fact that even in this video, it’s obvious the man isn’t being hung from the neck, the story fell apart even more completely when another video of the same scene clearly showed the man waving to people on the ground below, and freelance journalist Bilal Sarwary provided excruciatingly damaging detail.

MAY align itself with Taliban, the Taliban may have different idea of one more country taking advantage of their country.
The Russians couldn't exploit Afghanistan, either could the US.
US didn't try to "exploit" Afghanistan. Self-defense was the purpose.

Forum List

Back