Biden Speaking

DBA

Diamond Member
May 10, 2015
What a complete MORON. No mention of the looters, only the peaceful protesters. Now talking about economic equality(hinting at reparations) single payer healthcare. I can't believe the masses are so stupid to fall of this load of crap. Come on libs, amp up that power. Your bulbs are dimming further and further.

I am watching him right now.

I doubt he realizes that he is preaching communist propaganda.

China probably wrote his speech for him.

The China thing is pure projection.

Republicans accuse everyone if the things they are themselves guilty of, like conspiring with foreign governments to steal elections,.for instance.

What a complete MORON. No mention of the looters, only the peaceful protesters. Now talking about economic equality(hinting at reparations) single payer healthcare. I can't believe the masses are so stupid to fall of this load of crap. Come on libs, amp up that power. Your bulbs are dimming further and further.

I said long ago he was going to be going far left as he has to appeal to the AOC and her gangs influence. Big global donors know what they want...a weakened America devoid of capitalism and ambition.

Biden spoke like a president should. Speaking of Unity and not division. The American people will soon elect Biden as president and we will finally be free from the mendacity and stupidity that is the hallmark of Trump and his Administration of dupes, sycophants and crooks.

Really? You can't believe the masses are so stupid they'd fall for his crap? Even after they fell for Trump's?

Really? You can't believe the masses are so stupid they'd fall for his crap? Even after they fell for Trump's?

The country was doing very well prior to the pandemic under Trump. The only people complaining were those that are still butt hurt over Hillary losing.

Biden spoke like a president should. The American people will soon elect Biden as president and we will be free from the mendacity and stupidy that is the hallmark of Trump and his Administration of dupes, sycophants and crooks.

Biden talks like a good Liberal. He promising free stuff and encourages irresponsibility and laziness. This appeals to liberals...go figure.

Biden spoke like a president should. Speaking of Unity and not division. The American people will soon elect Biden as president and we will finally be free from the mendacity and stupidity that is the hallmark of Trump and his Administration of dupes, sycophants and crooks.
It seems like you are a broken record. We heard the same when it turned out that Trump won.

Biden spoke like a president should. The American people will soon elect Biden as president and we will be free from the mendacity and stupidy that is the hallmark of Trump and his Administration of dupes, sycophants and crooks.

Biden talks like a good Liberal. He promising free stuff and encourages irresponsibility and laziness. This appeals to liberals...go figure.
Biden spoke of unity and not division. I know that kind of talk is anathema to the Republican these days. For them, it is all about division.

Yeah, blaming the guy in office right now. Calling him a narcisist (pot/kettle). Failure to say a fucking word about the violence and looting.

That's like a true president right there.
:laughing0301:

Yeah, blaming the guy in office right now. Calling him a narcisist (pot/kettle). Failure to say a fucking word about the violence and looting.

That's like a true president right there.
:laughing0301:

Looters should be and will be prosecuted. The president's job is to tamp down the temperature and not raise it. Incendiary language from POTUS does nothing but stroke more anger. Trump's gassing peaceful protestors for a photo op has done nothing to help the situation. Just more anger and bitterness.

Forum List

Back