Biden Speaking

What a complete MORON. No mention of the looters, only the peaceful protesters. Now talking about economic equality(hinting at reparations) single payer healthcare. I can't believe the masses are so stupid to fall of this load of crap. Come on libs, amp up that power. Your bulbs are dimming further and further.

Considering the garbage that comes out of the mouth of the clown in the White House now I imagine even Joe Biden's idiocy can seem like a breath of fresh air to many

Biden spoke like a president should. Speaking of Unity and not division. The American people will soon elect Biden as president and we will finally be free from the mendacity and stupidity that is the hallmark of Trump and his Administration of dupes, sycophants and crooks.
Yeah, blaming the guy in office right now. Calling him a narcisist (pot/kettle). Failure to say a fucking word about the violence and looting.

That's like a true president right there.
:laughing0301:

Looters should be and will be prosecuted. The president's job is to tamp down the temperature and not raise it. Incendiary language from POTUS does nothing but stroke more anger. Trump's gassing peaceful protestors for a photo op has done nothing to help the situation. Just more anger and bitterness.
Sure they will.

I am watching him right now.

I doubt he realizes that he is preaching communist propaganda.

China probably wrote his speech for him.

The China thing is pure projection.

Republicans accuse everyone if the things they are themselves guilty of, like conspiring with foreign governments to steal elections,.for instance.
Republicans accuse everyone if the things they are themselves guilty of
democrats do the same dam thing....
Nope.

Republicans tell you that because that's part of the brainwashing routine.

Republicans accuse everyone if the things they are themselves guilty of, like conspiring with foreign governments to steal elections,.for instance.
Nope.

geezus talk about being brainwashed....

Biden spoke like a president should. Speaking of Unity and not division. The American people will soon elect Biden as president and we will finally be free from the mendacity and stupidity that is the hallmark of Trump and his Administration of dupes, sycophants and crooks.
Yeah, blaming the guy in office right now. Calling him a narcisist (pot/kettle). Failure to say a fucking word about the violence and looting.

That's like a true president right there.
:laughing0301:

Looters should be and will be prosecuted. The president's job is to tamp down the temperature and not raise it. Incendiary language from POTUS does nothing but stroke more anger. Trump's gassing peaceful protestors for a photo op has done nothing to help the situation. Just more anger and bitterness.
Biden is not going to prosecute his voters.

That dude is bailing these shits out.

There were some Obama-voter thug shits beating up on a woman with sticks and boards yesterday, and instead of going after those fuckers, Biden takes shots at Trump?

FUCK HIM!!!

BIDEN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SHIT!!!

We should execute him!!!

Execute Biden?????? Criminals who loot or beat people need to be prosecuted and the book thrown at them. I could care less if they rot in jail. The question is whether presidential rhetoric matters. It does. Biden sounded like a president. No talk of using tanks against the American people but talk of conciliation. We need more Bidens less Trumps.
no we need someone who will actually try at least to bring this country together......and so far trump aint doing any better than the 2 chumps before him....
The Dems will never elect a uniter. Division is in their heart and soul.

Biden talks like a good Liberal. He promising free stuff and encourages irresponsibility and laziness. This appeals to liberals...go figure.
Biden spoke of unity and not division. I know that kind of talk is anathema to the Republican these days. For them, it is all about division.

Except for the fact that it's not republicans causing violence, looting, vandalizing monuments and burning down business and churches.
[/QUOTE]
I don't think the cops who killed the guy in Ga or Minn were representative of most republicans.
[/QUOTE]
What cops in GA? Are you confused like Biden?

Nope.

It appears to have worked very well in your case.

Nope.

says the guy who only seems to bad mouth one party......i wonder why?....

Biden spoke like a president should. The American people will soon elect Biden as president and we will be free from the mendacity and stupidy that is the hallmark of Trump and his Administration of dupes, sycophants and crooks.

Biden talks like a good Liberal. He promising free stuff and encourages irresponsibility and laziness. This appeals to liberals...go figure.
Biden spoke of unity and not division. I know that kind of talk is anathema to the Republican these days. For them, it is all about division.

The "unity" that Biden and people like you advocate is complete capitulation by those in disagreement with you.

Nope.

^^^^^^^^^^
Ironical ain't it?

Nope.

One party is better than the other.

This isn't rocket science, dude.

Nope.

and you say im the brainwashed one?......there is a flag sticking out of your ass with a big D on it......

Nope.

You're right, it ISN'T rocket science. The rest of your post is on sense. The leaders of BOTH parties are no good.

What a complete MORON. No mention of the looters, only the peaceful protesters. Now talking about economic equality(hinting at reparations) single payer healthcare. I can't believe the masses are so stupid to fall of this load of crap. Come on libs, amp up that power. Your bulbs are dimming further and further.

Considering the garbage that comes out of the mouth of the clown in the White House now I imagine even Joe Biden's idiocy can seem like a breath of fresh air to many
See my sig for some of his brilliance.

Nope.

and you say im the brainwashed one?......there is a flag sticking out of your ass with a big D on it......
Yes, you are the brainwashed one.

Under Biden we will become a third world shithole.

Trump’s going to call Biden a lefty no matter what, right?

So let’s energize our base, let’s energize the middle. Let’s do what’s right because our country's future is at stake.

Nope.

your party tells you to say that...."if they dont agree with you.....tell them they are brainwashed....it gets them every time".....

Nope.

your party tells you to say that...."if they dont agree with you.....tell them they are brainwashed....it gets them every time".....
Nope.

Forum List

Back