Biden Speaking

Biden spoke like a president should. Speaking of Unity and not division. The American people will soon elect Biden as president and we will finally be free from the mendacity and stupidity that is the hallmark of Trump and his Administration of dupes, sycophants and crooks.
Yeah, blaming the guy in office right now. Calling him a narcisist (pot/kettle). Failure to say a fucking word about the violence and looting.

That's like a true president right there.
:laughing0301:

Looters should be and will be prosecuted. The president's job is to tamp down the temperature and not raise it. Incendiary language from POTUS does nothing but stroke more anger. Trump's gassing peaceful protestors for a photo op has done nothing to help the situation. Just more anger and bitterness.
Biden is not going to prosecute his voters.

That dude is bailing these shits out.

There were some Obama-voter thug shits beating up on a woman with sticks and boards yesterday, and instead of going after those fuckers, Biden takes shots at Trump?

FUCK HIM!!!

BIDEN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SHIT!!!

We should execute him!!!

Biden talks like a good Liberal. He promising free stuff and encourages irresponsibility and laziness. This appeals to liberals...go figure.
[/QUOTE]
Biden spoke of unity and not division. I know that kind of talk is anathema to the Republican these days. For them, it is all about division.
[/QUOTE]

Except for the fact that it's not republicans causing violence, looting, vandalizing monuments and burning down business and churches.

1591109376322.png

The jerk was fanning the flames of Left Wing hate in his speech. Just like they did during the Obama administration.

LOL! That idiot Biden said that the filthy greedy unions built America. Nothing about how their greed ran manufacturing out of this country. Nothing about how most of the remaining manufacturing in this country has moved out of oppressive non right to work states to the free right to work states.

Must be looking to get big donations from the UAW and other Union assholes.

Biden spoke like a president should. Speaking of Unity and not division. The American people will soon elect Biden as president and we will finally be free from the mendacity and stupidity that is the hallmark of Trump and his Administration of dupes, sycophants and crooks.
Yeah, blaming the guy in office right now. Calling him a narcisist (pot/kettle). Failure to say a fucking word about the violence and looting.

Looters should be and will be prosecuted. The president's job is to tamp down the temperature and not raise it. Incendiary language from POTUS does nothing but stroke more anger. Trump's gassing peaceful protestors for a photo op has done nothing to help the situation. Just more anger and bitterness.

There were some Obama-voter thug shits beating up on a woman with sticks and boards yesterday, and instead of going after those fuckers, Biden takes shots at Trump?

FUCK HIM!!!

We should execute him!!!

Execute Biden?????? Criminals who loot or beat people need to be prosecuted and the book thrown at them. I could care less if they rot in jail. The question is whether presidential rhetoric matters. It does. Biden sounded like a president. No talk of using tanks against the American people but talk of conciliation. We need more Bidens less Trumps.

I am watching him right now.

I doubt he realizes that he is preaching communist propaganda.

China probably wrote his speech for him.

The China thing is pure projection.

Republicans accuse everyone if the things they are themselves guilty of, like conspiring with foreign governments to steal elections,.for instance.
Republicans accuse everyone if the things they are themselves guilty of
democrats do the same dam thing....

FUCK HIM!!!

We should execute him!!!

Execute Biden?????? Criminals who loot or beat people need to be prosecuted and the book thrown at them. I could care less if they rot in jail. The question is whether presidential rhetoric matters. It does. Biden sounded like a president. No talk of using tanks against the American people but talk of conciliation. We need more Bidens less Trumps.
Biden voters are being prosecuted and thrown in jail?

Speaking of Unity
talk is cheap.....there wasnt much of that during his time...

I am watching him right now.

I doubt he realizes that he is preaching communist propaganda.

China probably wrote his speech for him.

The China thing is pure projection.

Republicans accuse everyone if the things they are themselves guilty of, like conspiring with foreign governments to steal elections,.for instance.

Xi bought the democrat Party from Soros

Just when you didn't need further evidence of the left's demise and caliber of thinking, they support a guy with dementia to run shit.

Telling you man, he has early stages dementia. I know by experience he's maybe a year out from being unable to so much as make a sandwich.

FUCK HIM!!!

We should execute him!!!

no we need someone who will actually try at least to bring this country together......and so far trump aint doing any better than the 2 chumps before him....

Biden talks like a good Liberal. He promising free stuff and encourages irresponsibility and laziness. This appeals to liberals...go figure.
Biden spoke of unity and not division. I know that kind of talk is anathema to the Republican these days. For them, it is all about division.
[/QUOTE]

Except for the fact that it's not republicans causing violence, looting, vandalizing monuments and burning down business and churches.
[/QUOTE]
I don't think the cops who killed the guy in Ga or Minn were representative of most republicans.

[/QUOTE]
I don't think the cops who killed the guy in Ga or Minn were representative of most republicans.
[/QUOTE]
And the thousands of violent looters CERTAINLY are not representative of most republicans.

In fact...

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Congrats to the speech writer....by now Biden doesn't remember a damn thing he said.

I can say with almost 100% certainty that the people looting and rioting and destroying property are Obama/Hillary/Biden voters.

I can also say with almost 100% certainty that 0% of these rioting, looting thugs are Trump voters.

Let that sink in.

Forum List

Back