Biden Signs Disastrous Executive Order

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Biden ruins AI before it can even get going
President Joe Biden signed an executive order that aims to incorporate the principles of Critical Race Theory (CRT) and equity into the development of AI.
The order requires AI tools used in the health and human services sector to have equity principles embedded in them.
It also emphasizes addressing algorithmic discrimination and bias, protecting civil rights, and enforcing consumer protection laws in AI development.

President Joe Biden signed an executive order that aims to incorporate the principles of Critical Race Theory (CRT) and equity into the development of AI.
The order requires AI tools used in the health and human services sector to have equity principles embedded in them.
It also emphasizes addressing algorithmic discrimination and bias, protecting civil rights, and enforcing consumer protection laws in AI development.

Oh My Mother Fucking God....you that real American History will be told. Oh the fucking humanity of it all.

Oh My Mother Fucking God....you that real American History will be told. Oh the fucking humanity of it all.
No when I go to google and they have incorporate AI into their search program and I search for the best Italian restaurant and they give me the restaurant with the best ESG score and not the best food

What the POSPOTUS puppet wants is a docile population.

All he had to do was send AI to any college in the United States.

AI would then try to hunt down and kill Jews as well.

I just don't understand why we have a House and a Senate if a president is allowed to make their own laws.

Forum List

Back