Biden signs bill making Lynching a hate crime but needs to go further.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Biden shouldn't have stopped with Lynching.
Forget about our open southern border and pending food shortages.
The public is demanding the pressing issue of Cannibalism also be made a hate crime.

Last edited:
The public is demanding the pressing issue of Cannibalism also be made a hate crime.

I didn't realize that there was an epidemic of lynching.

Although, perhaps, President Biden is signing this in anticipation of a radical increase in the light of do-nothing DA's in places like San Francisco and NYC. Since people are getting away with crimes that prosecutors refuse to charge, Biden is anticipating that victims will start taking the law into their own hands

Is this a joke? Why the fuck are politicians wasting time and money on bullshit laws.
Nope, this is not a joke.
Biden and VP Cackles held a bill signing ceremony in the White House garden. Now blacks all over America can breathe a sigh of relief they won't be chased by mobs of white people and hanged on a tree.
1648828349303.png

Last edited:

If they haul you out and lynch you, it's a pretty good indication they hate your ass.

I googled when was the last documented lynching of a black man by whites.

Here is what i got.......
"It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search"
Try using words that might appear on the page you’re looking for. For example, "cake recipes" instead of "how to make a cake."

Its certainly not a sign of love. But it doesn't indicate that they hate you because of your race. They might hate you because murdered someone they like, or molested a child, or some other reason.
I have no problem with it, as it probably makes them eligible for the death penalty, as many states don't have one anymore. Some people just need a good killing. The law had really broad bipartisan support. I have no problem with it.

Nope, this is not a joke.
Biden and VP Cackles held a bill signing ceremony in the White House garden. Now blacks all over America can breathe a sigh of relief they won't be chased by mobs of white people and hanged on a tree.
View attachment 624503
I thought murder was already a crime. All of this hate crime enhancement crap is ridiculous. Murder is the ultimate hate crime regardless of any other irrelevant point. Waste of time and money.

I have no problem with it, as it probably makes them eligible for the death penalty, as many states don't have one anymore. Some people just need a good killing. The law had really broad bipartisan support. I have no problem with it.

If a state does not have the death penalty, they don't have the death penalty. Committing a hate crime doesn't change that.

Biden has stated recently the American people can expect food shortages in the near future.
So he should forget worrying about Ukraine, and start focusing all of his efforts on making Cannibalism a hate crime.
Veggie Joe, the American people need this law passed now, not later. To protect them from hoards of starving cannibals roaming the land looking for lunch. .. :cool:

Last edited:
If a state does not have the death penalty, they don't have the death penalty. Committing a hate crime doesn't change that.
If they are charged by the state on the murder by lynching, the Feds can come back and add to the sentence with Federal time or the death penalty (if hate crime is a capital offense), if they choose as a different offense. It is what they did to those three murderous assholes in Georgia last year. We have seen the last of them on the streets, even if pardoned by their Governor.

They should have called it the Jussie Smollett anti-lynching Bill.

Make it even more laughable.
Since there are no more lynchings the media lavishes attention on a piece of rope fashioned into a noose......been several examples of this in the past few years....from all the attention that they lavish on these incidents one would think that someone was actually hanged.

Anything to keep the notion of lynching alive....to keep the fallacy of black victimhood alive etc.etc.

If they are charged by the state on the murder by lynching, the Feds can come back and add to the sentence with Federal time or the death penalty (if hate crime is a capital offense), if they choose as a different offense. It is what they did to those three murderous assholes in Georgia last year. We have seen the last of them on the streets, even if pardoned by their Governor.

What those fellows did in Georgia wasn't a lynching at all, so it wouldn't be covered by this new law.

What those fellows did in Georgia wasn't a lynching at all, so it wouldn't be covered by this new law.

The purpose of a lynching is to make a public statement and to terrorize the intended target audience, whether its blacks, another minority or criminals in general, that the people will pick up and leave or at least maintain a low profile.

Since the fellows in Georgia didn't even admit to purposely killing anyone, it couldn't have been a lynching at all as it never sent a message or even tried to.

Forum List

Back