Biden Selling Us Out To Foreigners

try again. New account. I believe a Troll Puppet Master like you should be able to get in
Sorry, you have me confused with yourself.

The only troll here is you.

Besides....I don't feel the need to talk only with conservatives.
I feel that talking to assholes like you is more exhilarating...even though it's pretty much a lost cause.

Nothing that the left gets caught doing phases shitforbrains assholes that need to be told how to think.

Isn't Breitbart actually Sputnik news?
What does that mean?

Is everything you don't agree with straight from Russia?

Untitled.gif

Are you a mental case?
No.....I've been tested several times.

Uncle Sam seemed to think it was safe to put me on a team.
They don't let criminals, mental defectives, and communists get on ODAs.
At least they didn't back in the 80s and 90s.
I can't vouch for them right now.

No.....I've been tested several times.

Uncle Sam seemed to think it was safe to put me on a team.
They don't let criminals, mental defectives, and communists get on ODAs.
At least they didn't back in the 80s and 90s.
I can't vouch for them right now.
I read your off topic post in the dead guy post. You are a fucking head case.

Nope. No one has offered credible evidence of what you claim. Accusations by partisan hacks.
So what you're saying is that unless the corrupt media, which is fully controlled by that dictator in Washington, says he's a lying pedo son of a bitch that doesn't give a flying-fuck about America, you won't believe it's true.

View attachment 824668

Biden's "America Last" policies are boiling to the surface.

Last month he sued Elon Musk for not hiring illegals.
Now his focus is to make sure that foreigners are put in important positions all over America.

This is the best way I know of turning America into something other than America.

Diversity and Equity. Build Back Better.

LINKS

He Is the worst president of my lifetime ushering in a horrendous economy. Giving a hundred billion dollars to Ukraine while Americans starve on the streets. Biden and the neocons claim to be fighting for “democracy”. It’s garbage. This support of Ukraine has nothing to do with morality if it did we will be giving money to starving children in Africa…. Along with hundreds of billions of dollars to Yemen and Ethiopia.

Shocking responses from Democrats …,who 20 years ago were against wars but now support it

I can’t believe how uninformed or Racist some lefty Americans are. They don’t know or care that America has invaded or overturned the government of 70 countries some of it, justified,.. Russia invades one country, and they lose their mind.

Thankfully, the majority of Americans now oppose funding ukraine . Those that want to keep up The funding of Ukraine are fanatical far left wingers and neocons …

I read your off topic post in the dead guy post. You are a fucking head case.
F4kTDzLX0AM6Vlj.png

Well, you have to make everyone on USMB think that to be doing your job.

Whenever somebody starts a thread on this forum that goes against the dictates of the Biden Administration, your job is to shit all over it and turn it into a pissing contest so that the thread will get relegated to the Rubber-Room.

Just now one of you called me a nut-case.

I guess thinking outside the box seems crazy to butt-reaming assholes like yourself.

View attachment 824694

Whenever somebody starts a thread on this forum that goes against the dictates of the Biden Administration, your job is to shit all over it and turn it into a pissing contest so that the thread will get relegated to the Rubber-Room.

I guess thinking outside the box seems crazy to butt-reaming assholes like yourself.
Now you try to explain yourself. You are a fn nut case.

He Is the worst president of my lifetime ushering in a horrendous economy. Giving a hundreds billion dollars to Ukraine while American starve on the streets. The guy came to be fighting for democracy. It’s garbage. This support of Ukraine has nothing to do with morality if it a did will be giving money to starving children in Africa…. Along with hundreds of billions of dollars to Yemen and Ethiopia.

Shocking responses from Democrats to 20 years ago were against wars but now support it

I can’t believe how uninformed or Racist some lefty Americans are. They don’t know or care that America has invaded or overturned the government of 70 countries

Thankfully, majority of Americans now oppose funding ukraine . Those that want to keep up The funding of Ukraine are fanatical far left wingers…
Hillary was set up to be just like Biden.
They wanted a leader that doesn't answer questions because they're too incompetent to respond to questions from the media.
So she faked an illness....setting up her takeover from the Obama Administration, but Trump threw a monkey wrench in that and set them back 3-4 years.

Right now the US is behind Europe and Canada.
They're both hopeless social states where immigrants are roaming the streets scaring the voters and anyone who tries to stop them gets arrested.
Ukraine is outright theft.

View attachment 824694

Biden supporters are either mentally ill or so uninformed like they live in a cave. As if they don’t care about high prices and out of control inflation.

Hillary was set up to be just like Biden.
They wanted a leader that doesn't answer questions because they're too incompetent to respond to questions from the media.
So she faked an illness....setting up her takeover from the Obama Administration, but Trump threw a monkey wrench in that and set them back 3-4 years.

Right now the US is behind Europe and Canada.
They're both hopeless social states where immigrants are roaming the streets scaring the voters and anyone who tries to stop them gets arrested.
Ukraine is outright theft.
I do wonder if we can recover from this horrendous leader ship by Joe Biden. We definitely need Trump back anyway anyone looked at it we had a much better economy under Trump …I can’t believe that some Americans put politics before country by continuing to support anti-American racist Democrats.

Biden supporters are either mentally ill or so uninformed like they live in a cave. As if they don’t care about high prices and out of control inflation.
Biden supporters are few and far between.
Most of them either can't speak English or aren't paying attention enough to know what's going on.
But they're triggered every time Trump is mentioned or they see someone wearing a red hat.
That to me is insanity. :iagree:

I do wonder if we can recover from this horrendous leader ship by Joe Biden. We definitely need Trump back anyway anyone looked at it we had a much better economy under Trump …I can’t believe that some Americans put politics before country by continuing to support anti-American racist Democrats.
Trump will never be re-elected. They'll murder him if he wins.

View attachment 824668

Biden's "America Last" policies are boiling to the surface.

Last month he sued Elon Musk for not hiring illegals.
Now his focus is to make sure that foreigners are put in important positions all over America.

This is the best way I know of turning America into something other than America.

Diversity and Equity. Build Back Better.

LINKS

Stop right there. Prove Joe Biden sued Elon Musk for not hiring illegals.

I'll wait.

Forum List

Back