Biden Selling Us Out To Foreigners

praying he gets back in

Anything is possible these days
If they allowed him to get back in, the screaming and bellyaching they did the first time will pale in comparison. They would make life miserable for the rest of us.

All of these libs will become absolutely distraught.
They will begin committing mental suicide.
Many of them will think that killing themselves or somebody else is the only thought on their mind.
Their minds have been destroyed.
The worst possible thing that could happen to them is for Trump to get back in the White House and for him to start working hard for the American People again.

Stop right there. Prove Joe Biden sued Elon Musk for not hiring illegals.

I'll wait.
Sorry, I don't have to do anything you say.

YOU have to prove it to yourself.

After all......not a GD thing I present as evidence to you will be enough to convince you I was right.

You'll just disappear and wait for the next opportunity to attack someone who doesn't spew the party line.

Sorry, I don't have to do anything you say.

YOU have to prove it to yourself.

After all......not a GD thing I present as evidence to you will be enough to convince you I was right.

You'll just disappear and wait for the next opportunity to attack someone who doesn't spew the party line.
I don't have to prove shit. You made the claim.

You can back it up or you can admit you lied.

BTW, refusing to back it up is the same as admitting you lied.

I don't have to prove shit. You made the claim.

You can back it up or you can admit you lied.

BTW, refusing to back it up is the same as admitting you lied.
Well I guess if you're too fucking retarded to look the topic up online I guess you can go fuck yourself.

As I said, nothing I show you will make a tosser like you happy.

Well I guess if you're too fucking retarded to look the topic up online I guess you can go fuck yourself.

As I said, nothing I show you will make a tosser like you happy.
So you admit you lied.

I'm not exactly shocked. It's not like it the first time. Or even in the first 1,000 times.

So you admit you lied.

I'm not exactly shocked. It's not like it the first time. Or even in the first 1,000 times.
I guess you have a problem understanding the English language.

You think that putting me out and making me look this shit up for you so you can reject it is in some way the same as proving your point.

It is not.

All it means is you're either playing dumb or you are dumb and not playing at it.

I guess you have a problem understanding the English language.

You think that putting me out and making me look this shit up for you so you can reject it is in some way the same as proving your point.

It is not.

All it means is you're either playing dumb or you are dumb and not playing at it.
Last I checked the accepted etiquette on message boards like this was "if you make the claim you back it up".

The fact that you aren't proves that you can't.

Ergo you lied.

If they allowed him to get back in, the screaming and bellyaching they did the first time will pale in comparison. They would make life miserable for the rest of us.

All of these libs will become absolutely distraught.
They will begin committing mental suicide.
Many of them will think that killing themselves or somebody else is the only thought on their mind.
Their minds have been destroyed.
The worst possible thing that could happen to them is for Trump to get back in the White House and for him to start working hard for the American People again.
That is accurate. Some of the Democrats are monsters of the worst kind. But I think the American people are ready for this time around we learned from the propaganda they pushed during the trump administration. We’re not gonna allow BLM to terrorize communities this time.

Last I checked the accepted etiquette on message boards like this was "if you make the claim you back it up".

The fact that you aren't proves that you can't.

Ergo you lied.
No...prove I lied. It's up to you to prove I lied, motherfucker

Until you do.....you're just screaming at your computer.

So what you're saying is that unless the corrupt media, which is fully controlled by that dictator in Washington, says he's a lying pedo son of a bitch that doesn't give a flying-fuck about America, you won't believe it's true.
mtg camp marines.jpg

Nah.....I just have a sense of humor.

I also don't hold grudges.

Can't say the same about some of the libs on USMB.
Grudges? Harrumph

Forgive, but never forget or else face the same shit over and over again :auiqs.jpg:

Dante ReAwakened is proof many Rightwingers carry grudges and worse.

I think she's the Republican AOC.
She gives the libs somebody to hate.
AOC is just there to make Biden and the rest look rational.
AOC is not like that, but long again I called her a poser and climber.

She's not really all that principled.

Forum List

Back