Biden says..."Zero inflation" ok... then what happened to the CPI of 13.5% increase for food since 1979... Joe ! Ever heard of the Internet???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
So Biden says and these are his exact words...

Biden Says There Was 'Zero Inflation' in July​

So what is this?

Joe! The Internet... do you use it? Especially before you make dumb ass comments like "zero inflation"?????
Foodpricesincreasesince 1979.png

Right, zero inflation, just like his trillions of dollars for Build Back Better would cost tax payer zero dollars

Why is this so hard for people to understand?

BLS said 0.1% inflation in August.

Conservatives, being ignorant and innumerate, don't understand how inflation numbers are calculated. Since they're such pissheads, they get enraged at anyone who isn't as stupid as themselves.

Thus, this thread.

Conservatives, being ignorant and innumerate, don't understand how inflation numbers are calculated. Since they're such pissheads, they get enraged at anyone who isn't as stupid as themselves.

Thus, this thread.
Did they say "inflation" was 0.1% or did they say inflation INCREASED by 0.1%?

My mortgage payment didn't increase at all this month from last month, or from this month a year ago. Would you say my mortgage payment was $0? Please post exactly what they did say for analysis.

Did they say "inflation" was 0.1% or did they say inflation INCREASED by 0.1%?
Neither. They said 0.1% for August.

However, the BLS calculates the yearly rate by going back a whole year, not by multiplying the current month.

So, it's correct to say the inflation over the past month was low, while inflation over the past year was high.

Neither. They said 0.1% for August.

However, the BLS calculates the yearly rate by going back a whole year, not by multiplying the current month.

So, it's correct to say the inflation over the past month was low, while inflation over the past year was high.
Would you please link to that?

Thus, this thread.
Basically.

Thus, this thread.
FACT so let me explain in grade school terms...
According to experts below, "Urban" (city folks) saw the price of good increased 8.3% since last year in August.
The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) rose 0.1 percent in August on a seasonally adjusted basis after being unchanged in July, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Over the last 12 months, the all items index increased 8.3 percent before seasonal adjustment.
The all items index increased 8.3 percent for the 12 months ending August, a smaller figure than the 8.5- percent increase for the period ending July. The all items less food and energy index rose 6.3 percent over the last 12 months. The energy index increased 23.8 percent for the 12 months ending August, a smaller increase than the 32.9-percent increase for the period ending July.
The food index increased 11.4 percent over the last year, the largest 12-month increase since the period ending May 1979.
So that means all items gas, food, clothes cost 8.3% MORE this August than August 2021.
So for you that means a Ben & Jerry Chocolate malt that costs $4.85 last August 2021 went up 44¢ to $5.29 today!
Your grade school understanding now means something to you?
In summary Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) saw increases in all consumer goods go up 8.3% since last year at this time.
This means your mom and dad if they are like the average household earned $84,352 a year and spent $70,258 a year, according to the BLS survey. Based on the data, about $5,854 a month went toward bills and other expenses.
At an increase of 8.3% that means they spent $5,831 more or about $500 more a month. Wow! think of how many games you could have played with
$500 more a month!!!

FACT so let me explain in grade school terms...
In order to pull off the condescending act, you can't be a piss-gargling moron. That's why you fail at it. I'm smart, so I can pull it off.

According to experts below, "Urban" (city folks) saw the price of good increased 8.3% since last year in August.
Sweet Jeebus, you're stupid.

My point is that August inflation was 0.1%, and that year-long inflation was 8.3%. Your rant ... confirmed that.

Thus, this thread.
I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinsky...I just accidentally jizzed her dress

Thus, this thread.
Um, try 8.3% liar.

Forum List

Back