Biden says some funding should 'absolutely' be redirected from police

Renters pay their landowners and the landowners pay the taxes. This isn’t complicated.
Renters in the hood
You know what constitutes “acting suspicious”? Basically anything.

Look at a cop? That’s suspicious. Don’t look at a cop? That’s suspicious. Looking at the ground? Suspicious. Hands in your pockets? Suspicious.
That may be true

and the antidote for that is to stay clean till you get an education so that you can move out of the high crime area

if enough black people do that then the special attention will go away
That’s nonsense. Rights aren’t contingent on whether you live in a bad neighborhood or not.

Yeah, but they are contingent on obeying the law, and we already know they are not. I think we can safely define a "bad neighborhood" as a place where they don't obey the law.

This is the kind of attitude that leads to the casual disregard of constitutional rights.

Assuming everyone is violating the law simply because they live in a bad neighborhood is disgusting and betrays the principles our country was founded on.

You think it’s just people selling drugs that “attract attention”?
of course not

Burglary, rape, car theft, armed robbery and other favorite pass times in the hood earn attention also

as I say, you only care about the criminal instead of the innocent black people being robbed and killed in the hood by black thugs

The radicals completely own Braindead Joe. He now says the police are the enemy.

Police don’t need armored vehicles? I guess Basement Joe hasn’t seen the BLM riots. Anyone going through a black neighborhood needs an armored vehicle.

Joe Biden can go to hell. The police are supposed to give up protective equipment that helps protect their lives and gives them a chance of returning home to their wives and kids because lawless mobs and criminals refuse to behave and obey the law? Who's side is Joe Biden on wow.

You are a idiot. There are very few if any situations where the police need military equipment. Too many times this is abused so the police can act big and tough against people who commit minor offenses.

LOL okay snowflake, list the "military" equipment or shut your pie hole. :itsok:

The second you start seeing the people as the enemies, you’ve gone too far.
I dont see cops as the enemy

but I am white when there is a lot of anti white hate coming from the left, meaning blacks

most conservatives are well armed and now I think militant blacks are buying ar-15s in preparation for a race war

if the cops are disbanded or just refuse to intervene a lot of Americans are going to die

The cops may not see you as the enemy, but in other neighborhoods they may see the people as the enemy. That’s why things are so screwed up. Police used to serve the people. Now it sometimes feels like it’s the other way around.

there are neighborhoods in which the cops are the enemies. There are neighborhoods in which bill collectors are the enemies and meter maids and people who sue for non-payment and people who serve court papers and------even "bookies" "the other way around"??? some cop demanded that you do something for HIM?
When cops behave with disregard for people’s rights and freedoms, some people may begin to see them as the enemies.

Hence defund the police. One should not have to pay for their own mistreatment.
Dirt poor black people are not paying for the cops

that comes from tax money and the hood pays little of the cost of police protection

Property taxes. City service fees. And the court costs and fines from all the extra attention they get.

What you say just isn’t true.

you still do not make sense. The only people who pay property tax are those with property. People who do not pay their bills are an extra cost for people who DO----it costs even to sue deadbeats
Renters pay their landowners and the landowners pay the taxes. This isn’t complicated.

In my town it is very easy to get away with not paying rent----and the landowners must still pay
the taxes. In fact there is a depraved congress woman right not demanding---NO RENT PAYMENT ----despite rising property tax. ---that bitch knows how to get votes
If you’re referring to New York, the legislation proposed would provide property tax relief for the owners.

It’s not so much that AOC is depraved, it’s that you’re just really uninformed.

but I am white when there is a lot of anti white hate coming from the left, meaning blacks

most conservatives are well armed and now I think militant blacks are buying ar-15s in preparation for a race war

if the cops are disbanded or just refuse to intervene a lot of Americans are going to die

The cops may not see you as the enemy, but in other neighborhoods they may see the people as the enemy. That’s why things are so screwed up. Police used to serve the people. Now it sometimes feels like it’s the other way around.

there are neighborhoods in which the cops are the enemies. There are neighborhoods in which bill collectors are the enemies and meter maids and people who sue for non-payment and people who serve court papers and------even "bookies" "the other way around"??? some cop demanded that you do something for HIM?
When cops behave with disregard for people’s rights and freedoms, some people may begin to see them as the enemies.

that comes from tax money and the hood pays little of the cost of police protection

Property taxes. City service fees. And the court costs and fines from all the extra attention they get.

you still do not make sense. The only people who pay property tax are those with property. People who do not pay their bills are an extra cost for people who DO----it costs even to sue deadbeats

In my town it is very easy to get away with not paying rent----and the landowners must still pay
the taxes. In fact there is a depraved congress woman right not demanding---NO RENT PAYMENT ----despite rising property tax. ---that bitch knows how to get votes
If you’re referring to New York, the legislation proposed would provide property tax relief for the owners.

you have NO IDEA----your statement is utter BULLSHIT. I know exactly what the AOC bitch is

of course not

Burglary, rape, car theft, armed robbery and other favorite pass times in the hood earn attention also

as I say, you only care about the criminal instead of the innocent black people being robbed and killed in the hood by black thugs

I care about everyone. Floyd may have been on illegal drugs but that doesn’t mean you murder him in the street.

you have NO IDEA----your statement is utter BULLSHIT. I know exactly what the AOC bitch is
How do you know? Did you look it up yourself or just repeat what you were told?

How do you know? Did you look it up yourself or just repeat what you were told?

LOL I LIVE IT. you are such a lemming. Got relax----take advantage of your Ketamine stash

of course not

I care about everyone. Floyd may have been on illegal drugs but that doesn’t mean you murder him in the street.

He was not murdered. He died whilst resisting arrest. Do you know what the word "MURDER" means?

Renters in the hood
You know what constitutes “acting suspicious”? Basically anything.

Look at a cop? That’s suspicious. Don’t look at a cop? That’s suspicious. Looking at the ground? Suspicious. Hands in your pockets? Suspicious.
That may be true

and the antidote for that is to stay clean till you get an education so that you can move out of the high crime area

if enough black people do that then the special attention will go away
That’s nonsense. Rights aren’t contingent on whether you live in a bad neighborhood or not.

Yeah, but they are contingent on obeying the law, and we already know they are not. I think we can safely define a "bad neighborhood" as a place where they don't obey the law.

This is the kind of attitude that leads to the casual disregard of constitutional rights.

Assuming everyone is violating the law simply because they live in a bad neighborhood is disgusting and betrays the principles our country was founded on.

I agree. But when the public can't abide by the law, riots and looting are happening across the country, people are tearing down our history, beating and nearly killing people who simply want to protect their property....

You end up losing your rights. That's how that works. If you abuse your freedoms too much, you end up losing your freedoms.

So I'd suggest you get with your left-wing trash, and start getting them in line. Because if there is a civil war, you won't have to worry about cops violating your freedoms, because you won't have any.

And don't point at me. I'm just a messenger. Every time in human history, where the public abused their freedoms and liberties, they lost them.

That's how it works. Don't sit there and point at me, as if I'm the one rioting in the streets, justifying the removal of fundamental liberties. I'm not doing it. I'm just point it out.

The radicals completely own Braindead Joe. He now says the police are the enemy.

Police don’t need armored vehicles? I guess Basement Joe hasn’t seen the BLM riots. Anyone going through a black neighborhood needs an armored vehicle.

Why didn't you play the entire video that gave context. His full statement was that when people see the police coming at them with all that military equipment, They can no longer be seen as police there to protect and serve, but look more like an attacking enemy.

Uh, I did show the video that says that in context. An armored police vehicle is seen as “the enemy”. He wants to defund the police, take away the armor they literally need to stay alive. He hates the police now, because his handlers have told him so.

Watch the Hannity video, there is a lot more.

Sorry they do not need tanks. Biden is 100% right on this. Hannity is a piece of shit as you are. Anything he says is a lie.

It’s not a “tank”, it doesn’t have a giant cannon to level a building. It’s ARMOR, which is DEFENSIVE. Gawd how can you be so fucking dumb?

Except that is not whats happening

the hood is infested with black criminals and their favorite prey is other black people

The states are cutting back everything , they are in a dire need funds due to the pandemic.
The "pandemic" is being exaggerated all out of proportion.

If the states didn't do that, folks could get back to work, and the economy could get rolling again. They would have no problem with tax revenue.

They are doing this to themselves, they like to destroy the economy.

They love deficit spending. . . .

Anything to destroy the economy and blame it on Trump.
Well we could have opened up successfully if Trump hadn't shit all over testing and isolating ill people.
Liar.

The states are cutting back everything , they are in a dire need funds due to the pandemic.
The "pandemic" is being exaggerated all out of proportion.

If the states didn't do that, folks could get back to work, and the economy could get rolling again. They would have no problem with tax revenue.

They are doing this to themselves, they like to destroy the economy.

They love deficit spending. . . .

Anything to destroy the economy and blame it on Trump.
Well we could have opened up successfully if Trump hadn't shit all over testing and isolating ill people.

We test more than any country in the world.
And Trump didnt put coronavirus patients in old folks homes or stuff em into subways that hadnt been cleaned in months.
Our testing is fucked because it's too late to contact trace. The virus will spread until it gets tired or we get a vaccine. and Trump downplayed testing in Feb when it could have made a difference, as it did in developed countries, which once - before Trump - we were one of.

Forum List

Back