Georgia African American Democrat State Rep: "Joe Biden is the full-blooded bigot"

a Dem with a brain, how rare!

Actually, he may not be all that smart.

By doing this, he's liable to wind up with about 300 BLM criminals on his law accompanied by their cocksucking allies ANTIFA.

Bad the for the grass.

Otherwise, I admire his honesty.

Pretty strong case:

Even before that, where was Biden for 36 years in the United States Senate on this issue? I’ll tell you. He was too busy shouting, “my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle.” That racial jungle he was referring to includes black and brown Americans like me. Right now, President Trump is being defined as a racist by the media, when in reality Joe Biden is the full-blooded bigot.

Don’t take my word for it, take then-Senator Joe Biden’s own words for it. “The truth is, every major crime bill since 1976 that’s come out of this Congress, every minor crime bill, has had the name of the Democratic senator from the State of Delaware: Joe Biden.” Now that Biden is running for president in a woke Democratic Party in 2020, he’s attempting to sweep his racist legacy under the rug. We can’t let him.

Joe Biden is directly responsible for the mass incarceration policies of the 1980s and 1990s, which decimated the black community. Biden authored the 1994 crime bill which imposed mandatory minimum sentences, disproportionately putting hundreds of thousands of young black men in prison.

Well what I believe is that a good number of your activist Democrats or Activist African Americans who are constantly screaming about systemic racism, probably acknowledge that Biden is a racist but I really dont think they care. He is a useful racist and thats all that matters. Like the rest of the Democrat party they will endorse the transfer of wealth. To people in the genre of your Sharpton type, that is money straight into their pocket.
Biden they know will also cave on every thing the radical wing wants. They love him because he is weak and malleable. So... everything he has done or failed to do in the past is swept under the rug. What he believes they could care less, just as they gave a pass to Senator Byrd.
Trump however does not get a pass even though his actual policies did or were doing good for the African American communities, he's white, a Republican male and quite a bit brash in speaking so all that links him to slave holders of the last 400 years and makes him responsible when a cop shoots a black person.

Well what I believe is that a good number of your activist Democrats or Activist African Americans who are constantly screaming about systemic racism, probably acknowledge that Biden is a racist but I really dont think they care. He is a useful racist and thats all that matters. Like the rest of the Democrat party they will endorse the transfer of wealth. To people in the genre of your Sharpton type, that is money straight into their pocket.
Biden they know will also cave on every thing the radical wing wants. They love him because he is weak and malleable. So... everything he has done or failed to do in the past is swept under the rug. What he believes they could care less, just as they gave a pass to Senator Byrd.
Trump however does not get a pass even though his actual policies did or were doing good for the African American communities, he's white, a Republican male and quite a bit brash in speaking so all that links him to slave holders of the last 400 years and makes him responsible when a cop shoots a black person.

There is an article in the USA today showing where young blacks are having a real difficult time getting behind Biden.

Forum List

Back