Biden says some funding should 'absolutely' be redirected from police

The second you start seeing the people as the enemies, you’ve gone too far.
I dont see cops as the enemy

but I am white when there is a lot of anti white hate coming from the left, meaning blacks

most conservatives are well armed and now I think militant blacks are buying ar-15s in preparation for a race war

if the cops are disbanded or just refuse to intervene a lot of Americans are going to die

The cops may not see you as the enemy, but in other neighborhoods they may see the people as the enemy. That’s why things are so screwed up. Police used to serve the people. Now it sometimes feels like it’s the other way around.

there are neighborhoods in which the cops are the enemies. There are neighborhoods in which bill collectors are the enemies and meter maids and people who sue for non-payment and people who serve court papers and------even "bookies" "the other way around"??? some cop demanded that you do something for HIM?
When cops behave with disregard for people’s rights and freedoms, some people may begin to see them as the enemies.

Hence defund the police. One should not have to pay for their own mistreatment.
Dirt poor black people are not paying for the cops

that comes from tax money and the hood pays little of the cost of police protection

Property taxes. City service fees. And the court costs and fines from all the extra attention they get.

What you say just isn’t true.
The hood costs far more than it is worth
This is exactly where the phrase “Black lives matter” comes from. These are people we are talking about.

With attitudes like yours, they may rightly feel like their lives aren’t considered valuable.
you are the one who claimed black people in the hood were paying for the police presence there
Because they are. Their lives are valuable. They have meaning. I don’t dismiss people simply because they live in a bad part of town.

but I am white when there is a lot of anti white hate coming from the left, meaning blacks

most conservatives are well armed and now I think militant blacks are buying ar-15s in preparation for a race war

if the cops are disbanded or just refuse to intervene a lot of Americans are going to die

The cops may not see you as the enemy, but in other neighborhoods they may see the people as the enemy. That’s why things are so screwed up. Police used to serve the people. Now it sometimes feels like it’s the other way around.

there are neighborhoods in which the cops are the enemies. There are neighborhoods in which bill collectors are the enemies and meter maids and people who sue for non-payment and people who serve court papers and------even "bookies" "the other way around"??? some cop demanded that you do something for HIM?
When cops behave with disregard for people’s rights and freedoms, some people may begin to see them as the enemies.

that comes from tax money and the hood pays little of the cost of police protection

Property taxes. City service fees. And the court costs and fines from all the extra attention they get.

No, what you say isn't true. You think that property taxes in high crime areas, even remotely covers the cost of city services in those areas? Not even close.

Remember property taxes are based on the value of the property, which any idiot should know that property in high crime areas are exceptionally BECAUSE they are in high crime areas.

So the cost of law enforcement goes up, in the very locations that property tax revenue goes down.

And court fees and fines? The government loses money on those. The cost of operating a court, and all the people involved in the legal process, for exceeds the amount of money they collect in court fees and fines.

I haven't seen a single example yet where they either broke even, or made a net profit.

Just randomly punched that into google... and....

Fees and fines are an inefficient source of government revenue. The Texas and New Mexico counties studied here effectively spend more than 41 cents of every dollar of revenue they raise from fees and fines on in-court hearings and jail costs alone. That’s 121 times what the Internal Revenue Service spends to collect taxes and many times what the states themselves spend to collect taxes. One New Mexico county spends at least $1.17 to collect every dollar of revenue it raises through fees and fines, meaning that it loses money through this system.​

Not surprising. Every single time I look up this information there is yet another paper published about how the government loses money on court fees and fines.

So just a random, this one says that all the examples they found, showed the government lost money on this.

What that means for you and me, is that we're paying taxes, to cover the money lost on dealing with criminals in the hood.

We're not making money off of criminals. We're subsidizing criminal activity.

If the government wanted to save the tax payers money, they would have to just leave the hoods completely, and let them kill each other.

Which at this point, I'm almost open to this. Just build a wall around the hood, and lock them in there, and let them have at it. Go all hunger games.

They'll kill them selves, and leave the rest of us alone, and then we can cut taxes on good law abiding working people.

Renters pay their landowners and the landowners pay the taxes. This isn’t complicated.
Renters in the hood
You know what constitutes “acting suspicious”? Basically anything.

Look at a cop? That’s suspicious. Don’t look at a cop? That’s suspicious. Looking at the ground? Suspicious. Hands in your pockets? Suspicious.
That may be true

and the antidote for that is to stay clean till you get an education so that you can move out of the high crime area

if enough black people do that then the special attention will go away
That’s nonsense. Rights aren’t contingent on whether you live in a bad neighborhood or not.

Yeah, but they are contingent on obeying the law, and we already know they are not. I think we can safely define a "bad neighborhood" as a place where they don't obey the law.

Not asking for an equal match. I’m just asking that the police not act like a military occupation.
I have never seen an armored vehicle in my neighborhood

if you have then you must be doing something wrong
Sounds just what an authoritarian would say. Submit.

yes it does sound that way------but he has an explanation
Yes. The explanation is that the people must be controlled. By any means.

you feel "controlled"? What are you prevented from doing? ------looting Macy's?

Ever heard of stop and frisk?

The irony of that, was that it was to stop black criminals from killing black people.

You fixed that didn't you? No more stop and frisk, and now hundreds of blacks are dead, and you can pat yourself on the back for having a hand in it. Good job.

I bet we could stop a lot of criminals if we got rid of the 4th amendment entirely. Who is signing up for that? No? I guess you want people to die.

If an officer sees you acting suspicious in a extremely high crime area, where people have been killed on a routine basis... I'm all for stop and frisk.

So, No I don't want people to die. Do you?

A lot of people are unfortunately not a fan of blacks having civil rights just like everyone else.

Being black is what made people suspicious looking.

Really? Because we have blacks here, and they don't look suspicious, and no one stops them.

Try again?

you still do not make sense. The only people who pay property tax are those with property. People who do not pay their bills are an extra cost for people who DO----it costs even to sue deadbeats
Renters pay their landowners and the landowners pay the taxes. This isn’t complicated.

In my town it is very easy to get away with not paying rent----and the landowners must still pay
the taxes. In fact there is a depraved congress woman right not demanding---NO RENT PAYMENT ----despite rising property tax. ---that bitch knows how to get votes

Not asking for an equal match. I’m just asking that the police not act like a military occupation.
I have never seen an armored vehicle in my neighborhood

if you have then you must be doing something wrong
Sounds just what an authoritarian would say. Submit.

yes it does sound that way------but he has an explanation
Yes. The explanation is that the people must be controlled. By any means.

you feel "controlled"? What are you prevented from doing? ------looting Macy's?

Ever heard of stop and frisk?

The irony of that, was that it was to stop black criminals from killing black people.

You fixed that didn't you? No more stop and frisk, and now hundreds of blacks are dead, and you can pat yourself on the back for having a hand in it. Good job.

I bet we could stop a lot of criminals if we got rid of the 4th amendment entirely. Who is signing up for that? No? I guess you want people to die.

If an officer sees you acting suspicious in a extremely high crime area, where people have been killed on a routine basis... I'm all for stop and frisk.

So, No I don't want people to die. Do you?

A lot of people are unfortunately not a fan of blacks having civil rights just like everyone else.

Being black is what made people suspicious looking.

Really? Because we have blacks here, and they don't look suspicious, and no one stops them.

Try again?

I have no idea where "here" is. If it's in the U.S. they arent stopped by stop and frisk laws because they have been done away with.

Renters in the hood?

government subsidized housing costs the welfare bum zero in taxes
Black people have the same civil rights as everyone else

Renters in the hood?

government subsidized housing costs the welfare bum zero in taxes
Black people have the same civil rights as everyone else

Of course they do. I said some are not a fan of that.

Rights aren’t contingent on whether you live in a bad neighborhood or not.
How about the right to be safe in your own home?

the elderly black woman is 100 times more likely to be robbed or murdered by the black man with a comb in his hair, a gold tooth, and shorts worn low enough to show the crack of his ass than by any cop in the neighborhood

you guys only care about the criminals

but care nothing about the innocent and practically helpless residents living in the hood

The radicals completely own Braindead Joe. He now says the police are the enemy.

Police don’t need armored vehicles? I guess Basement Joe hasn’t seen the BLM riots. Anyone going through a black neighborhood needs an armored vehicle.

Why didn't you play the entire video that gave context. His full statement was that when people see the police coming at them with all that military equipment, They can no longer be seen as police there to protect and serve, but look more like an attacking enemy.

Didn't I tell you the other day he said he wanted to defund police? Well there he said it again.

The radicals completely own Braindead Joe. He now says the police are the enemy.

Police don’t need armored vehicles? I guess Basement Joe hasn’t seen the BLM riots. Anyone going through a black neighborhood needs an armored vehicle.

Why didn't you play the entire video that gave context. His full statement was that when people see the police coming at them with all that military equipment, They can no longer be seen as police there to protect and serve, but look more like an attacking enemy.

Uh, I did show the video that says that in context. An armored police vehicle is seen as “the enemy”. He wants to defund the police, take away the armor they literally need to stay alive. He hates the police now, because his handlers have told him so.

Watch the Hannity video, there is a lot more.

Sorry they do not need tanks. Biden is 100% right on this. Hannity is a piece of shit as you are. Anything he says is a lie.

Because they are. Their lives are valuable. They have meaning. I don’t dismiss people simply because they live in a bad part of town.
Yes you do

you dismiss all the harmless residents of the hood who are victims of the criminal class

Democrats see police as the enemy because most criminals are Democrats.

Voting for Democrats is like voting for crime

Republicans think police brutality is okay. If they kill someone, that is okay. Republicans see the police as thugs.

Unbelievable! I personally think we need an all out White police force and put these creatures down. We need to implement the plan by Jeff Rence and David Duke.

Wow.

Biden just lost the election...

Joe Biden can go to hell. The police are supposed to give up protective equipment that helps protect their lives and gives them a chance of returning home to their wives and kids because lawless mobs and criminals refuse to behave and obey the law? Who's side is Joe Biden on wow.

You are a idiot. There are very few if any situations where the police need military equipment. Too many times this is abused so the police can act big and tough against people who commit minor offenses.

Biden has already lost the election and everyone knows it.

The reason the Democrats are burning everything down is they've lost the election and everyone knows it.
I dont know about that. You're depending on the wisdom, intelligence, and political awareness of the American People.

At LEAST 45% will vote for the vegetable Biden because he has a D next to his name. Countless more vote purely out of emotion.

When the People become as dumbed down as they now seem to be, nothing is certain.

Donald Trump is the dumbest President ever. His supporters are equally as dumb.

Biden thinks that the police is the problem but the Black Democrat voting block that commits the most Black on Black crime in this country that the police have to deal with would not be the problem?????

Biden is an idiot, isn't he?

Only an idiot would vote for him.

Trump is the idiot.

Only a idiot would vote for Trump. Therefore you are a idiot.

Democrats see police as the enemy because most criminals are Democrats.

Voting for Democrats is like voting for crime

Republicans think police brutality is okay. If they kill someone, that is okay. Republicans see the police as thugs.

You would think these Democrat towns would be showing everyone how it's done.

Forum List

Back