Biden Says He Has Sole Authority to Use Nuclear Weapons

It's Okay When Trump Does It!

Trump cut and run from Afghanistan. He surrendered to the Taliban.

I warned you tards he would do this. Back in the day, he went on CNN to say we should cut and run from Iraq. Remember how much the Right scorned anyone who wanted us to cut and run from Iraq?

I warned you tards he was, and always will be, a New York limousine liberal Democrat.

Such lies.

So you favored the never-ending war in Afghanistan. Got it.

Trump negotiated a strict deal with the Taliban which Biden ignored.

So you support Biden's botched withdrawal. Got it.

No, they were not.

Don't double down on your stupidity and ignorance, son. It doesn't work.

Try to catch up with what is going on in the world.

Yeah, they were out of the blue and were completely unnecessary and provocative.

Had Trump made them you would have soiled yourself.

with a weak senile American president the world is a very dangerous place. Russia has already moved on Ukraine (which is none of our business) and China is about to take Taiwan (which is our business, but Biden has made our military so weak China would win)
Explain to us how Biden has made our military so weak.

Ok. Getting past the hair on fire hysteria let’s be honest. The idea that the President has sole authority goes back to Truman. He declared it and it became law later. But even if it hadn’t as Commander in Chief the President has sole authority to decide when and if to use Nukes.

That is nothing new. That is the way it has been since the first Nukes. That is the way it has been since that time. That is the way it has been for every single President we’ve had. Only the President has the authority.

I really don’t understand the hysteria now. Biden simply said this is the policy and that is the reality. He has control of the Nukes. They can’t be released without his direct order. In fact he has to confirm his identity with a code card he Carrie’s with him at all times.

This is why there is always someone close by carrying the Football. That is the nuclear launch mechanism.
If you all would read some history. Never mind. I just realized how stupid that comment was.
What if Carrie is in the lady's room at the time?

It still has to go through him. He's the only one with authority unless he is taken out early, and then it goes to VP or some contingency plan.

From Crimson Tide, but modified for today's conditions:

The Four Most Powerful People on the Planet

1. The President of the United States
2. The President of Russia
3. The Premier of China
4. The Captain of a United States Ballistic Missile Nuclear Submarine.
Too bad that last one is not true. The Captain does not launch the SLBMs. Two other officers do.

Any bombing Trump did in Afghanistan had a purpose and it worked as it forced the Taliban to actually negotiate an agreement.

It is not the fault of Donald Trump that the incompetent clown Joe Biden, always wrong on foreign policy, screwed it all up including abandoning Bagram. and created a new mess including the killing of 13 Marines and abandoning thousands of Americans while leaving billions of dollars in military equipment behind.

They were not all Marines. Just a point of fact.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!

Trump cut and run from Afghanistan. He surrendered to the Taliban.

I warned you tards he would do this. Back in the day, he went on CNN to say we should cut and run from Iraq. Remember how much the Right scorned anyone who wanted us to cut and run from Iraq?

I warned you tards he was, and always will be, a New York limousine liberal Democrat.

Why are you such a lying sack of shit? Is it genetic or is liberalism rotting your tiny brain?

woke mandates, underfunding,

I have a relative who did 4 years of ROTC and planned a military career, he refused his commission and went to highway patrol school instead. Military recruitment is at all time lows under senile joe and the lying dems.

Carlson made it up. You will have to prove he was correct, and you can't.

It's complete and total horseshit.

Carlson knows you are too fucking stupid to know the difference between nuclear plant technology and nuclear weapons technology.
its basically the same thing. your ignorance notwithstanding.

How? He's the Commander and Chief.....that's how.

The reality is folks like you made the military week by voting for the man and putting him in power. You have only yourself to blame

woke mandates, underfunding,
So they should stay sleep, what has he underfunded? Republicans are the ones slashing Veterans.
I have a relative who did 4 years of ROTC and planned a military career, he refused his commission and went to highway patrol school instead. Military recruitment is at all time lows under senile joe and the lying dems.
How many years has recruitment been dropping?

So they should stay sleep, what has he underfunded? Republicans are the ones slashing Veterans.

How many years has recruitment been dropping?
when did the GOP slash Veterans? and Veterans aren't the same as the DOD..in fact Veteran's Affairs is a different agency all together.

As far as Xiden's DOD Budget...https://www.aei.org/op-eds/dont-be-fooled-by-bidens-budget-hes-cutting-military-spending-as-our-needs-grow/

Don’t Be Fooled by Biden’s Budget: He’s Cutting Military Spending as Our Needs Grow​

The Biden administration is claiming that the amount it set aside for defense in its budget request is enough to carry out National Security and Defense Strategies.

It’s not.

The ask for national security programs and activities includes $842 billion for the Defense Department, which the Biden administration claims is a 3.2% boost.

It’s not.

Adjusting for inflation at 2.4% (the rate the administration likely used), the increase would fall to a measly 0.8 percent, or $6.4 billion. And figuring in the approximately $12.3 billion it’ll likely cost to provide civilian and uniform forces with the pay raise outlined in the budget request, the $6.4 billion increase becomes a $5.8 billion cut.

Forum List

Back